Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 116 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1733
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1658

    Flood the zone

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    I highly suggest if you want to continued pounding Asian and Latina pussies for $150 that you attend the next CAPS meeting they are very informative and will give you insight to what they do and don't know and what is about to happen -.
    Maybe a bunch of us should start start flooding CPD / CCS with fake tips to keep them busy and away from the good spots.

  2. #1657

    Raid Details -

    From what I heard the investigation is being lead by Cook County Sheriffs Office along with HSI & FBI Assistance.

    A total of 8 arrest were made 3 of them being men - 1 was caught balls deep in the Asian girl in the camo pants and no shoes. Heard dude was pounding her good when the door was kicked open.

    Video equipment was also seized and further investigation is underway -.

    I was also informed Archer Spa and Ashland Perfect should be hit in the coming week.

    I attended yesterday CAPS meeting and Julia Ramirez identified all the illegal brothels and spas off the 379 tips furnished to CPD and her office she identified in the CAPS meeting 7 house locations some I didn't even know about guess Asian only customers and 17 Spa Locations in SXL, Archer Perfect, Ashland Perfect, Lian 56, Unwind, Orange they literally know about everything and with this being an election year I would expect all of them to be shut down. I personally cannot believe they had 379 complaints and tips turned in WOW. An employees of Julia Ramirez also brought up the growing concern with girls being raped and not reported along with 17 robberies alone in May. Not sure how they got these numbers if not reported but guess they do have their informants.

    Be safe guys don't get caught balls deep like the monger did at Orange and maybe time to get a real GF LOL.

    I highly suggest if you want to continued pounding Asian and Latina pussies for $150 that you attend the next CAPS meeting they are very informative and will give you insight to what they do and don't know and what is about to happen -.

  3. #1656
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if any of you all have seen this or can see this. This looks like Orange it's definitely next door.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZDbAm0PMlj/
    Yeah the alderman posted this raid on her facebook account.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4690.jpg‎   IMG_4688.jpg‎   IMG_4689.jpg‎  

  4. #1655

    BHC Orange Orange 2

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, right nextdoor. The original Orange was at 3793. Not sure what was up there at 3791, but if they just moved, it wasn't much of a a move.

    Stay low.
    This operation has been in effect for years. Nevermind that the alderman's office is on the same street, and nevermind that there are police cameras at the busy intersection that can zoom in pretty well. They've been running Chinese dolls and now Latina candy out of there without a care in the world. They have multiple explicit ads everywhere and give you details without hesitation. I steered completely away from them. Looks like feds, state, county, city and every other type of policemen showed up to shut them down today. Where and when will the new version pop up??

  5. #1654

    Just The Beginning

    Quote Originally Posted by Atyurervice  [View Original Post]
    Do these raids happen quite often in Chicago? I'm visiting soon from an area in Michigan where we don't really have raids like this. Also, do customers sometimes get caught up in them? Thanks.
    From what I know this is just the beginning there was a girl that worked for GB (House) her BF got cracked with $108 k and 2 cell phones by HSI they seized the money and asked him, his GF and a girl about 10 down on the CPD Mugshots who bounces from location to location to work with them. They fed a ton of details on who owns and operates the locations. How to get ahold of them how money is being cleansed. You will see at least 1-2 a week get raided and you'll see mongers mugshots finally. The residents have spoken it's and election year and I would expect all of them at some point to get a visit.

    Just what I know and my opinion.

  6. #1653

    Raids

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if any of you all have seen this or can see this. This looks like Orange it's definitely next door.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZDbAm0PMlj/
    Do these raids happen quite often in Chicago? I'm visiting soon from an area in Michigan where we don't really have raids like this. Also, do customers sometimes get caught up in them? Thanks.

  7. #1652

    Orangey

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkStuntMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if any of you all have seen this or can see this. This looks like Orange it's definitely next door.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZDbAm0PMlj/
    Yeah, right nextdoor. The original Orange was at 3793. Not sure what was up there at 3791, but if they just moved, it wasn't much of a a move.

    Stay low.

  8. #1651

    Campbell and Archer

    I don't know if any of you all have seen this or can see this. This looks like Orange it's definitely next door.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZDbAm0PMlj/

  9. #1650

    Other robberies

    A friend just opened a spa in south loop. Wasn't open a week and got robbed. Not posting name but beware. Probably same guy. I told her she was lucky that she just got robbed and didn't get sexually assaulted. She got robbed at 11 am. Duh. Not much money on hand that time of day.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeLine1  [View Original Post]
    It's the same guy who robbed and rapped Lucy and YoYo at Archer Soa and did the same at several other spas. There is also a black guy who licks to go get serviced then doesn't pay and demands the girl give him $100 and then after he leaves he calls the cops saying the girl offer her prostitution services. This dude is still out there but the one that raped the girl and got the customer is the 1 of the 2 guys that raped and robbed the girls at Red Lantern and Archer Spa several months ago-.

    Think these dudes know there is a ton of cash in the place and no one is going to call the police so expect it to happen a lot more often especially after the sun goes down.

  10. #1649

    Same Dude That Robbed a Few Spas

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot  [View Original Post]
    I had posted that morning about seeing CPD at that address. Assumed it was a raid. Establishment seems to be closed still.
    It's the same guy who robbed and rapped Lucy and YoYo at Archer Soa and did the same at several other spas. There is also a black guy who licks to go get serviced then doesn't pay and demands the girl give him $100 and then after he leaves he calls the cops saying the girl offer her prostitution services. This dude is still out there but the one that raped the girl and got the customer is the 1 of the 2 guys that raped and robbed the girls at Red Lantern and Archer Spa several months ago-.

    Think these dudes know there is a ton of cash in the place and no one is going to call the police so expect it to happen a lot more often especially after the sun goes down.

  11. #1648

    That explains it

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac20  [View Original Post]
    Here is the news story:

    https://nadignewspapers.com/man-repo...=nextdoor_news

    The man was shot at 3 AM. It is not clear whether the man was an employee of the massage parlor or a customer of the massage parlor. It would be odd for a massage parlor to be open to customers at 3 AM.
    I had posted that morning about seeing CPD at that address. Assumed it was a raid. Establishment seems to be closed still.

  12. #1647
    Quote Originally Posted by Starks  [View Original Post]
    That is crazy. Last weekend I was at Pink and somebody kept calling and the MT said he was talking crazy. While I was getting a table shower, he called again, and the MT asked me to get on the phone and tell him to stop calling. Then another guy came in while I was in the dry sauna and he was being loud and silly. With the guy calling and the other guy, plus the MT was beat, I got a vibe I couldn't shake and went back to the room, got dressed and left. Too many nutcases out there.
    You just left her there alone with those crazy guys?

    This is my biggest complaint with these places, the fucking owners don't do shit to protect these women. How many times have I visited these places where the girl is the only on there and she has to service customers and handle appointments at the same time. I really hate you fucking bookers for this.

  13. #1646
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac20  [View Original Post]
    Here is the news story:

    https://nadignewspapers.com/man-repo...=nextdoor_news

    The man was shot at 3 AM. It is not clear whether the man was an employee of the massage parlor or a customer of the massage parlor. It would be odd for a massage parlor to be open to customers at 3 AM.
    That is crazy. Last weekend I was at Pink and somebody kept calling and the MT said he was talking crazy. While I was getting a table shower, he called again, and the MT asked me to get on the phone and tell him to stop calling. Then another guy came in while I was in the dry sauna and he was being loud and silly. With the guy calling and the other guy, plus the MT was beat, I got a vibe I couldn't shake and went back to the room, got dressed and left. Too many nutcases out there.

  14. #1645

    Shooting at Chicago massage parlor

    Here is the news story:

    https://nadignewspapers.com/man-repo...=nextdoor_news

    The man was shot at 3 AM. It is not clear whether the man was an employee of the massage parlor or a customer of the massage parlor. It would be odd for a massage parlor to be open to customers at 3 AM.

  15. #1644
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecoconaro  [View Original Post]
    Which is extremely stupid considering the amount of phones that are moved around 2nd hand after initial purchase. Are they expecting the random Johnin Facebook marketplace / Craigslist to report who he sold his iPhone to?
    Its tied to service activation not to purchasing the device itself. So they don't care who buys and sells phones privately they'll care who is activating a sim / esim though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape