Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24377
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan  [View Original Post]
    Not this Lexi? 2 good reviews on other site. Number ends in 4067.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...o/113973783244
    Is she worth the trip?

  2. #24376

    Savanah

    Hi guys,

    Anyone has experience with this beauty, I have one encounter before it was good, delivered as promised. Any of you have encounter in near past.

    https://tryst.link/escort/savannah3090

    Appreciate your review.

    I am planning to see her.

    Titu.

  3. #24375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    In my experience.

    White:

    Reliable: Yes.

    Attractive: Very very few.

    Latina:

    Reliable: No.

    Attractive: Very very very few.

    Most reliable women (Tammy, Ashley, Harley) are. Over the hill. They are nice human beings and masters of their craft, but most of them would've been HOT. 20 years ago, maybe 30 in some cases. But now it's 20-30 years later and the drugs have taken their toll. There are some folks that are younger (Mandy for example), but after having driving an hour to wait an hour to see her. I just hate wasting my time like that.

    The exceptions here are mostly for strip clubs, but. There's really nothing / nobody in the strip clubs that jump to mind that are 100% reliable, slam dunks that are folks that I would recommend. RI is tough for mongers right now.
    Ashley just drinks too much and can be pain to schedule, but she fucks raw, and gives good head. Harley is older but man can she suck a dick. Nice lady too. Won't fuck you over. I did get around to seeing Tammy. Talked too much but she can suck a dick too. Out of the 3, Harley gives the best head in my opinion. Joelle is pretty reliable. Bb in all 3 holes. Head isn't the greatest but you can fill that assshole up.

  4. #24374
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I'm going by her ad picture but Mandy don't look attractive at all. Maybe in person she does but her picture look like some trailer trash type.
    I don't think she's pretty at all. And I think her blowjob is way overrated. My wife gives a better one. She is all jacked up from cigarettes and energy. Drinks has bad stomach problems.

  5. #24373

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Since I don't believe we are supposed to post full numbers last 4 digits are 4605.
    Hey bro. I'd love lexis digits. What is her rate?

  6. #24372
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    In my experience.

    White:

    Reliable: Yes.

    Attractive: Very very few.

    Latina:

    Reliable: No.

    Attractive: Very very very few.

    Most reliable women (Tammy, Ashley, Harley) are. Over the hill. They are nice human beings and masters of their craft, but most of them would've been HOT. 20 years ago, maybe 30 in some cases. But now it's 20-30 years later and the drugs have taken their toll. There are some folks that are younger (Mandy for example), but after having driving an hour to wait an hour to see her. I just hate wasting my time like that.

    The exceptions here are mostly for strip clubs, but. There's really nothing / nobody in the strip clubs that jump to mind that are 100% reliable, slam dunks that are folks that I would recommend. RI is tough for mongers right now.
    I'm going by her ad picture but Mandy don't look attractive at all. Maybe in person she does but her picture look like some trailer trash type.

  7. #24371
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or have any information on her? Definitely seems TGTBT as far as the pics go with those rates. Any info would be much appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...c/016609700879
    They will definitely ask for deposit or something is not right. A young mix girl offering all hopes for $100. You know how tough these guess are.

  8. #24370
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason401  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been in RI in about a year and man how things have changed. Is there any reliable women here, white or Latina?
    In my experience.

    White:

    Reliable: Yes.

    Attractive: Very very few.

    Latina:

    Reliable: No.

    Attractive: Very very very few.

    Most reliable women (Tammy, Ashley, Harley) are. Over the hill. They are nice human beings and masters of their craft, but most of them would've been HOT. 20 years ago, maybe 30 in some cases. But now it's 20-30 years later and the drugs have taken their toll. There are some folks that are younger (Mandy for example), but after having driving an hour to wait an hour to see her. I just hate wasting my time like that.

    The exceptions here are mostly for strip clubs, but. There's really nothing / nobody in the strip clubs that jump to mind that are 100% reliable, slam dunks that are folks that I would recommend. RI is tough for mongers right now.

  9. #24369

    Reliable

    Haven't been in RI in about a year and man how things have changed. Is there any reliable women here, white or Latina?

  10. #24368

    Not this Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Since I don't believe we are supposed to post full numbers last 4 digits are 4605.
    Not this Lexi? 2 good reviews on other site. Number ends in 4067.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...o/113973783244

  11. #24367

    Still no word on this one? Offering a great special in Johnston

    Has anyone seen her or have any information on her? Definitely seems TGTBT as far as the pics go with those rates. Any info would be much appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...c/016609700879

  12. #24366
    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of hanging out with her before all the drama. Noticed she's posting again and curious if anyone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...k/633350796845

    My normal go to Mandy is fun, but I'm looking for some new variety. I'm thinking I'll check out Lizzie, Alisha, M Diva, and Faydra.
    Had my balls expertly drained by her few weeks ago. Actually really liked her setup, literally parked right outside her door.

  13. #24365
    Quote Originally Posted by King1230  [View Original Post]
    There are like 4 different lexis, you'll definitely have to specify which you're even talking about with ad or number or something.
    Since I don't believe we are supposed to post full numbers last 4 digits are 4605.

  14. #24364
    Quote Originally Posted by King1230  [View Original Post]
    There are like 4 different lexis, you'll definitely have to specify which you're even talking about with ad or number or something.
    This one does not have an ad, said she is trying to get new account on skip but not there yet. I got a referral from someone I know. She OK'd sharing her temp number. Message me if you want it.

  15. #24363
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Met with Lexi in Providence today.

    Nice spinner body and upcharge for GFE but worth it (in m opinion). FS is covered but I'm fine with that.

    Definitely focused on the moment and really gets into it. Definitely recommend and will repeat when I can get to providence. Also does a great real massage.

    Treat her well and she defiantly does the same.

    Hosts out of an ok location, not a high end area but I was not worried about parking on the street either.

    I think she will travel but you'll have to do an uber or pick her up as she doesn't drive.

    I can share digits, she has had issues trying to get on STG and has a team number.
    There are like 4 different lexis, you'll definitely have to specify which you're even talking about with ad or number or something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape