Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 1560
-
Yesterday 10:56 #1560Regular Member

Posts: 17New World in TO (Conejo) + Nirvana Day Spa
Trying a new place for variety. Refer to my earlier long post about 5 pages back and the one I was replying to for brief discussions E to W from Calabasas to Newbury Park's asian-style massage scene. New World is mentioned by (deleted member), it's HE.
Parked in the back, it shares a lot with a liquor store, but it's not busy during the day. Called, asked for 30 m, and they unlocked the back for me when I rang the doorbell. Moderately attractive 40's lady answered the door and was my therapist. She put me in a room with a sheet for a door. I was just finishing undressing when she came back in, a little thrill there. Anyway, I ask for soft, to relax, and she is just barely whispering her hands on me. Go for medium. She starts roaming a little on the butt, and I wiggle and lift and she is immediately on the job. Lots of taint work and pressure on the spot. Felt great. Prostate may be in the offing, I will try again. (I forgot to get her name, and feel like a dummy, sorry, fellas).
I'm eager and flip myself. I wouldn't do this next time, she was doing great, but things had been backing up. I am squeezing her ass, rubbing her kitty OTC. Ask if I can see her body, and she lifts her shirt for roaming up there, but no help with the bra. She feigns BJ putting her face, mouth down there while stroking solidly. This is intense for me, and when she comes up and growls while sucking my nip I blew in a rush, like all over the place. She kept stroking and pulling it all out—it was a mess, and we laughed about it. She will do the balance of time rubbing your feet and calves, but does not want to to, LOL, she is on her phone.
Some other monger was with another MT, I could hear maybe some squeaking from their sesh's end, and the guy being taken out the back door, assuring them of return business. Pretty sure it's just these two, place is pretty small. Damage is 40/60 the standard generous rate for the area.
Can also add Nirvana Day Spa near Skyline and TO to the non-HE list. Barely there curtains, and a boss that comes in and checks mid-session. She's cool though, and rates are cheap. I might do a four-hand here because they feel great and she offered. Be careful of mid-session mumbled upsells of vague shit like "deep tissue. ".
-
09-04-26 11:54 #1559Regular Member

Posts: 17Quiet as church mice in Conejo
Is it dead out there or are folks just not reporting?
I have been getting really great full body (not sensual) at Golden Beach from a cutie who explores a little / tolerates my dong appearing now and again. Face down, I was poking out the side while she did my left leg, and the fingers from her non-rubbing hand were just touching it. She jerked back like it was electric when she realized and I had a little chuckle. She does a nice light fingertip tease on the abs and chest that revs my engine. She has to dodge it as she works.
Not much on the HE front lately. Got a quick one from the big mamasan at 5 Star, but not really tempted to return. Pro forma action at Orion and Dagan over the last few months. Nothing inspiring. Anyone seeing any under-40 women out there at parlors in the Conejo?
-
07-18-26 14:31 #1558Regular Member

Posts: 17Any gems in Simi
I know its barren out there, but sides soothing hands anyone have any recommendations? Thank you.
-
07-17-26 19:58 #1557Regular Member

Posts: 14Re: eternity
They've been there forever. They are attractive, but I do find their menu fairly limited even for 100. But everyone in the immediate area is overpriced IMHO.
Originally Posted by FrozenRope
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-26 08:38 #1556Regular Member

Posts: 17TO and NP
It's all just HE from what I can tell. Best bet is Eternity, ask for (name describes a pleasant, bright day) or (name sounds like baubles with gold and precious stones). Both are hot, 40 ish, and let you roam for 100, assuming you aren't a weirdo. Be patient, wait for the flip, and ask if you can see their body.
Originally Posted by Cthulhu88
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 20:00 #1555Senior Member

Posts: 48Best spots in TO or NP?
Looking for any places that are still offering services in these towns. Oxnard too, I know Oxnard has its own thread too.
-
06-02-26 10:43 #1554Senior Member

Posts: 692Thanks, I'll have to stop at the CVS first jic next time I'm in town.
Originally Posted by IdkHorny98
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 23:13 #1553Regular Member

Posts: 23Nice. I might check this out. Was she old? Young? Man made? Natural? Height?
Originally Posted by IdkHorny98
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info.
-
06-01-26 15:49 #1552Regular Member

Posts: 12I think I was just her when I went got someone arrived shortly after and got turned away, I got an hour didn't hear anyone leave during my time. Yeah I got FS but don't think it's something she normally does, said they didn't have any rubbers on hand but I had some of my own and we settled on 1.6 house fee was standard 40/ hhr 60/ hr.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 08:28 #1551Senior Member

Posts: 692Glad to hear there's another place to check out. Assume you got more than just a are&T? What was the damage? How many girls were available? Thanks.
Originally Posted by IdkHorny98
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 13:13 #1550Regular Member

Posts: 12Update
Went to healing hands over the weekend now called blue moon spa got a pretty good massage from a pretty masseuse that I didn't recognize. Pretty quite very little teasing up until the flip, once she told me to flip she started talking to me asking if I had gone the before told her yes and she said I remember you asked me who I would see I told her kk, she laughed got her phone and showed me pictures of them together and told me she's in Sacramento, we even sent her a voice message. Sadly she told me she's leaving like in two weeks going to Sacramento with her.
Originally Posted by IdkHorny98
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 22:58 #1549Senior Member

Posts: 173That place has been there for a long time and is totally legit, no extras at all.
Originally Posted by Jroll
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 17:47 #1548Senior Member

Posts: 42I noticed a place on Main St and Anacapa called Tai Chi Massage Spa. Haven't been in yet, and looks like it could maybe just be a legit place but who knows.
-
05-20-26 15:11 #1547Regular Member

Posts: 12Any info on masseuse that worked at healing hands
This might be a long shot but, any info on this girl.
She told me her name was "KK" said she was Viet
Had decent sized tits with big nips before getting implants.
Had a spider tattoo on her shoulder blade and a tramp stamp.
Last text reply I got from here was back in Nov. 2024.
She worked there back in 2023/2024.
-
04-18-26 23:21 #1546Senior Member

Posts: 95Blue Moon Spa. Ashwood st
Driving up ashwood yesterday and see there is a new store open on ashwood called Blue Moon Spa. I don't go in to see but it is open for sure 👍.







Reply With Quote





