Thread: Korean girls
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 1152
-
06-02-26 08:01 #912Senior Member

Posts: 2245Miyake
Miyake is also known as Ramu. She is listed at link below to be in Yamaguchi thru June 4 while on sm888 is in Indy as of June 2.
https://ranking-deli.jp/35/shop/19167/5348815/
-
06-02-26 06:57 #911Regular Member

Posts: 12New girl Smiling
Looks like there is a new option for smiling. Claims to be younger than Mei. Also can take video, has anyone done this with others? Can you video the whole session? Do girls have a specific routine for the video? Just curious.
-
06-01-26 18:39 #910Senior Member

Posts: 105Disappointed
I hear you. Both Roo and Joo were disappointments IMO.
Originally Posted by PrTraveler26
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 17:49 #909Senior Member

Posts: 65Roo at GH
Decided to give Roo a try. Wished I didn't. She was nice enough, but just not really what I was hoping for. She definitely in her late 30's at best, wears a ton of makeup. Her ass is really strange in shape, her kissing is just sticking her tongue out, she gives a really toothy BJ, and used a preposterous amount of lube. I'm not trying to be a dick but I really just hate spending good cash on bad pussy.
-
06-01-26 17:43 #908Senior Member

Posts: 423Smile. Mei
Agree with the other reports. She does get ticklish and provides a lot of giggling. If you watch a Japanese porn, you get the submissive, pleasing and high pitch moaning.
Originally Posted by MusicMan07
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 16:43 #907Senior Member

Posts: 49She is very cute
Loved her boobs, she has a more typical Asian ass and an odd BJ technique. Enthusiastic and eager to please, though.
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 15:36 #906Regular Member

Posts: 13Mei at SM888
He's absolutely right. I scheduled after seeing this and Mei is a gem. She's attentive, kind, and caring. Lots of giggling and laughing. She's a bit ticklish. She's very cute and I'd highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 12:59 #905Regular Member

Posts: 13Saw this post and scheduled immediately for later today. Will report back.
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 08:43 #904Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Japanese girl smiling eyes
Holy shit guys. We are in for a treat. This girl is young and super cute and bubbly. She is about 5'4 super petite with perfect cute school girl hair. She keeps smiling and giggling. And wants to please you. Her menu is wide open. I suggest you guys book and enjoy the ride. If senior members want more info you're welcome to inbox me and I may send you a pic.
-
05-31-26 23:09 #903Agency shill

Posts: 12GH Roo
Decided to see Roo and glad I did. Photos are pretty accurate with a nice thin waist and a total yoga body. Overall Roo is medium height with a banging body. Shower was pleasant with preview. I had to behave as I was itching for more back on the bed. BBBJ was very sensual and she did not rush either. Roo enjoyed 69 DATY and she gave my balls attention with some rim. Very tight and she was pleasant through the positions. She told me her last day is the 4th.
-
05-31-26 12:15 #902Senior Member

Posts: 193GH Joo is a doll
Well, I decided to go see Joo yesterday and was able to schedule an hour. She's gorgeous and perfectly proportioned. Set up was prompt and reliable as has been my experience with GH. I went to the door and did not knock as asked. She opened the door and she was dressed up in the thin strap outfit in one of her photos. Kissed me as I arrived and took me to the room. She's a very fluent English speaker and is just 24. We showered together of course and then started making out. DFK and roaming. She's got such soft skin and is so good at making you feel great. Any position with her is a great view. Hard to keep my hands off of her. Great conversation afterwards, very sweet. I'm so glad to have had this nice experience as my last one with a popular DI girl didn't go so well (first bad DI experience actually). Not that I am knocking it, but she's not playing the script that some K girls do, certainly felt more GFE. This is her first time in Indy, hopefully we make it worthwhile and she'll visit us again. DM for specifics if you'd like. Andes.
-
05-31-26 00:09 #901Senior Member

Posts: 2245Mei
If your interested in Mei at SM888, and curious if she is real, she's also appeared on these websites:
https://no5marrickville.com/profile/debi/
https://www.jnhuilei.com/thread-6898-1-1.html
https://fuzoku.jp/kamakuragtn/girl/1226/
-
05-30-26 15:15 #900Senior Member

Posts: 28Joo
I had to travel here for family.
Answered the door noticed a very cute young girl, just wearing her lingerie, answering the door, nice naturals D cup and quite nice ass.
Passionate kissing, nice shower service, got a nice BJ and 69, then she put the hat on, and really enjoyed doggy and mish. Blew right in the jimmy.
Would see her again most definitely.
https://good-heaven.com/joo/
-
05-30-26 00:01 #899Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171New smiling agency qs
Hey guys I got a lot of questions regarding the new agency. It is not the same people and they will be having a mamasan for a while. After that a papasan will arrive to let you in and meet the girls. Like I said. I will TOFTT and send a real pic of the girl when I go there to senior members only. This will be all new employees and agency. It's new ownership and agency in a private area very similar to the Korean setup that has been here for 2 years now.
-
05-29-26 01:30 #898Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Cora and new agency again smiling eyes.
Interesting to see more independent girls like the Cora one mentioned below. Last month Harper came here as an independent but I was not able to see her due to my work schedule.
A new agency will replace the last one but the new agency will be just as strict as GH good heaven with the verification process. You will now need I'd and also to make sure that you're not using a company phone to schedule. I can't believe someone was stupid enough to do that per the news report. But at the same time I always see company cars at the massage parlors and think to myself that they are so dumb for doing so. A nagging Karen can simply take their pic and post it on Facebook to get them a bad rep. Anyway the new agency website will be listed down below. As you know busts happen everywhere. Look at Chicago apartments or just the spas here. But business keeps going because the girls are hot and guys like dreaming.
The new girl for the new agency is supposed to be in her early 20's and Japanese. I will toftt and try to get a pic posted of the real girl or send it to senior members with many posts and contribution only. Hope we can all enjoy the hobby and be smarter.
Smilingmodels888.com







Reply With Quote





