Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 18363
-
06-01-26 19:53 #17298Senior Member

Posts: 112Jessyka
Undecided if I will repeat so DM if want to know more (Also interested in comparing experiences if you saw her).
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-e9cc385c81bf
-
06-01-26 16:29 #17297Senior Member

Posts: 250I agree. My rule going fwd is no ppm for any chunky / fat chicks. I can pick up fat chicks at any age without paying a dime. I'll take them out to a dinner / drinks (obviously they like stuff), but that's about it.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 15:08 #17296Regular Member

Posts: 13Good to know that her true price is 7. I will just wait. Crazy that someone is actually giving her 4 figure.
Originally Posted by TonySop
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 14:39 #17295Regular Member

Posts: 194Lina
Update on this one. I reconnected and agreed on private meeting. 5 for covered. Hoping she might open up for more. Blonde, blue eyes, skinny hot body. Little over 25 but given all the other factors I'm ok with that here.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 14:31 #17294Regular Member

Posts: 194The photos look TGTBT. She probably wants money upfront cause it's likely a catfish. Agree on this being a scam.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 14:28 #17293Regular Member

Posts: 194The first link doesn't work for me but she better be under 23 and hit as fuck if she's asking for all that.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
Second one quoted me 700 firm about a month ago. I passed as I already had a better option for lower amount.
-
06-01-26 11:18 #17292Senior Member

Posts: 1049She's kinda chunky. She's Asian so she's whale status- you can literally see the fat pushing out her tight clothes.
Originally Posted by EumYang
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 11:05 #17291Senior Member

Posts: 286Don't remember her name - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-a5e28e191c4e.
Expects to be compensated for her time if meeting for dinner. Then for a private meeting expects an additional $1 k firm.
Zar - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-163c60cb4197.
Dtf, asks for 750.
-
06-01-26 10:51 #17290Senior Member

Posts: 250I think it's back up now. I just put a reservation in and it went through. Hopefully LOL.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 23:17 #17289Senior Member

Posts: 379Reservations this week are fucked.
Dayuse.com Down
-
05-31-26 23:05 #17288Senior Member

Posts: 379Dayuse is down
Rooms this week are fucked.
-
05-31-26 22:51 #17287Senior Member

Posts: 379Dayuse is down
Big issue with rooms this week.
-
05-31-26 20:13 #17286Senior Member

Posts: 329Ended up seeing her. Didn't discuss ppm at all until she was leaving. Damage was 400, required covers. Apparently going through a separation / divorce.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 19:51 #17285Senior Member

Posts: 329Not convinced she's getting a constant 1 k. She has quite a few self harm marks. I messaged her for months with no response on sdm, she only responded on sa for me. Not really interested in repeating at that price point. Way too many willing to do more for less.
Originally Posted by Mojito123
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 19:12 #17284Senior Member

Posts: 250Good looking and young, under 25, but 2 k is way too inflated of a price. Maybe for one and done, and everything better be uncovered and things like anal and cip / cim included. More realistic is something in the neighborhood of 1 k but nothing more.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





