Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 13347
-
06-03-26 15:06 #13092Senior Member

Posts: 231Can I get that number too while we're at it? Latinas aren't my favorite but it'd be good to see what the options are.
-
06-03-26 14:30 #13091Regular Member

Posts: 8301 Agency Number
I'm also interested in the number! Please and thank you!
Originally Posted by Gatorguy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 11:33 #13090Senior Member

Posts: 38Agency
Yes please I'm interested also!
Originally Posted by Brunoboy868
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 19:40 #13089Regular Member

Posts: 6301 Latina Agency
Can someone DM me the WhatsApp number please.
-
06-02-26 19:04 #13088Senior Member

Posts: 87Same
I too would love if someone could DM me this info as well. It would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TakkenX
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 18:04 #13087Senior Member

Posts: 241301 latina ladies
Does someone DM the information? I'll be in the area? This week.
Originally Posted by GatoRay86
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 16:42 #13086Senior Member

Posts: 87301 agency!!
Could someone DM me the WhatsApp for this place!! I would like to see what this place is about!!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 13:58 #13085Regular Member

Posts: 22Could you guys share their info (DM). I'm new in the area and would love to pay them a visit.
Originally Posted by PromasterFun86
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 13:29 #13084Senior Member

Posts: 155Ahh, Makes perfect sense fam, I appreciate the clarity, I've met with those traveling Latinas before, they weren't using WhatsApp because they were more established, but I can understand the new ones starting out fresh might not have the funds for mutiple phones.
Originally Posted by Themanpyp212
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
06-01-26 13:14 #13083Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289WhatsApp
There's a lot of telegram scams going on right now so I always pass on those ones but as far as WhatsApp that's more common with these providers than regular texting. With some of these agencies, they like to use WeChat or WhatsApp because they are able to post pictures for everyone to see that has One of those two platforms. It saves you and them a lot of time and effort. Rather than texting them and asking for photos of who is working if they have your number on WhatsApp and you have WhatsApp, then they will post pictures all week long and you will always be able to click on their profile and see who is Working.
Originally Posted by PromasterFun86
[View Original Post]
A lot of Latinas are starting to use WeChat as well, which is mostly known in the Asian culture because WeChat has the ability to easily translate languages very easy.
WhatsApp is free and if you download it, especially in regards to the 30 one agency and many other Spanish agencies you will always be able to see pictures of the girls and always know who you want to meet without going through all the back-and-forth with the girl that answers the phone. You just need to tell them you want to see a single person and they will tell you the times that they are available and you scheduling go.
-
06-01-26 13:14 #13082Senior Member

Posts: 62All of these Latin girls come from South America. That's their main source to communicate back to their family and their own countries. That's why they like using Whatsapp, I use WhatsApp myself because messages are encrypted. I use it to communicate with girls from South America because I travel there a lot and all that's needed is Wi-Fi without the long distance charges.
Originally Posted by PromasterFun86
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 11:48 #13081Senior Member

Posts: 155What's the deal with WhatsApp anyway? I'm just curious.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
I see a lot of these "escorts" use it on their profile which their profile comes off super sketchy and fake, I automatically assume any telegram or WhatsApp number attached to the escort profile that it's a fake Scammer page, the photos are usually grainy with not much context and no reviews, even some of these latinas locally don't use it but sus profile I feel do.
Im not discrediting your post btw, just wondering if you kmow why these girls use it.
-
05-30-26 02:56 #13080Senior Member

Posts: 30Latina agency
Just reached out! Been trying to find latinas in the area since I'm new, check your inbox!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
-
05-29-26 21:40 #13079Senior Member

Posts: 28I tried to message but no response.
Originally Posted by Themanpyp212
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 17:25 #13078Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289301
Hey man, the agency is definitely good when there's good girls there and the apartment is very discreet. They are on the bottom floor so very easy access and when you arrive and you text the girl that you are there, she may ask you to send a picture of the apartment building to verify you are actually there and then when the girl is read she will tell you to come up to the door. When they say come up to the door, you walk up and just open the door and the girl will be there waiting. They don't like when you knock, but if you do knock, knock gently. As I mentioned before so that everyone has expectations. These girls use protection with everything, including oral. Some girls will do BBBJ for an extra hundred but they will need to see you and make that decision then. Sometimes There are hot girls, and sometimes they are not. Just being straight up with you guys. I've been going there for a while and I know the hot ones personally so I do get some of those extra services (this comes by seeing them often and having some type of connection with them) I will always let you guys know when the good ones are in town and I will put something online. I responded to Most of you last night with the contact information so have fun and let me know if you have any other questions.
Originally Posted by Themanpyp212
[View Original Post]
If you don't have WhatsApp, get it it's free and when they add you as a contact, you will automatically get their weekly updates as far as which girls are working in the store rather than having to call them and ask them to send you pictures all the time. This makes it easier on them and easier on us.










Reply With Quote





