LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 890 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 13346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13091

    301 Agency Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorguy69  [View Original Post]
    Yes please I'm interested also!
    I'm also interested in the number! Please and thank you!

  2. #13090

    Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Brunoboy868  [View Original Post]
    Can someone DM me the WhatsApp number please.
    Yes please I'm interested also!

  3. #13089

    301 Latina Agency

    Can someone DM me the WhatsApp number please.

  4. #13088

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by TakkenX  [View Original Post]
    Does someone DM the information? I'll be in the area? This week.
    I too would love if someone could DM me this info as well. It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

  5. #13087

    301 latina ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by GatoRay86  [View Original Post]
    Could someone DM me the WhatsApp for this place!! I would like to see what this place is about!!
    Does someone DM the information? I'll be in the area? This week.

  6. #13086

    301 agency!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    There's a lot of telegram scams going on right now so I always pass on those ones but as far as WhatsApp that's more common with these providers than regular texting. With some of these agencies, they like to use WeChat or WhatsApp because they are able to post pictures for everyone to see that has One of those two platforms. It saves you and them a lot of time and effort. Rather than texting them and asking for photos of who is working if they have your number on WhatsApp and you have WhatsApp, then they will post pictures all week long and you will always be able to click on their profile and see who is Working.

    A lot of Latinas are starting to use WeChat as well, which is mostly known in the Asian culture because WeChat has the ability to easily translate languages very easy.

    WhatsApp is free and if you download it, especially in regards to the 30 one agency and many other Spanish agencies you will always be able to see pictures of the girls and always know who you want to meet without going through all the back-and-forth with the girl that answers the phone. You just need to tell them you want to see a single person and they will tell you the times that they are available and you scheduling go.
    Could someone DM me the WhatsApp for this place!! I would like to see what this place is about!!

  7. #13085
    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    Ahh, Makes perfect sense fam, I appreciate the clarity, I've met with those traveling Latinas before, they weren't using WhatsApp because they were more established, but I can understand the new ones starting out fresh might not have the funds for mutiple phones.

    Thank you.
    Could you guys share their info (DM). I'm new in the area and would love to pay them a visit.

  8. #13084
    Quote Originally Posted by Themanpyp212  [View Original Post]
    All of these Latin girls come from South America. That's their main source to communicate back to their family and their own countries. That's why they like using Whatsapp, I use WhatsApp myself because messages are encrypted. I use it to communicate with girls from South America because I travel there a lot and all that's needed is Wi-Fi without the long distance charges.
    Ahh, Makes perfect sense fam, I appreciate the clarity, I've met with those traveling Latinas before, they weren't using WhatsApp because they were more established, but I can understand the new ones starting out fresh might not have the funds for mutiple phones.

    Thank you.

  9. #13083
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    WhatsApp

    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal with WhatsApp anyway? I'm just curious.

    I see a lot of these "escorts" use it on their profile which their profile comes off super sketchy and fake, I automatically assume any telegram or WhatsApp number attached to the escort profile that it's a fake Scammer page, the photos are usually grainy with not much context and no reviews, even some of these latinas locally don't use it but sus profile I feel do.

    Im not discrediting your post btw, just wondering if you kmow why these girls use it.
    There's a lot of telegram scams going on right now so I always pass on those ones but as far as WhatsApp that's more common with these providers than regular texting. With some of these agencies, they like to use WeChat or WhatsApp because they are able to post pictures for everyone to see that has One of those two platforms. It saves you and them a lot of time and effort. Rather than texting them and asking for photos of who is working if they have your number on WhatsApp and you have WhatsApp, then they will post pictures all week long and you will always be able to click on their profile and see who is Working.

    A lot of Latinas are starting to use WeChat as well, which is mostly known in the Asian culture because WeChat has the ability to easily translate languages very easy.

    WhatsApp is free and if you download it, especially in regards to the 30 one agency and many other Spanish agencies you will always be able to see pictures of the girls and always know who you want to meet without going through all the back-and-forth with the girl that answers the phone. You just need to tell them you want to see a single person and they will tell you the times that they are available and you scheduling go.

  10. #13082
    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal with WhatsApp anyway? I'm just curious.

    I see a lot of these "escorts" use it on their profile which their profile comes off super sketchy and fake, I automatically assume any telegram or WhatsApp number attached to the escort profile that it's a fake Scammer page, the photos are usually grainy with not much context and no reviews, even some of these latinas locally don't use it but sus profile I feel do.

    Im not discrediting your post btw, just wondering if you kmow why these girls use it.
    All of these Latin girls come from South America. That's their main source to communicate back to their family and their own countries. That's why they like using Whatsapp, I use WhatsApp myself because messages are encrypted. I use it to communicate with girls from South America because I travel there a lot and all that's needed is Wi-Fi without the long distance charges.

  11. #13081
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, the agency is definitely good when there's good girls there and the apartment is very discreet. They are on the bottom floor so very easy access and when you arrive and you text the girl that you are there, she may ask you to send a picture of the apartment building to verify you are actually there and then when the girl is read she will tell you to come up to the door. When they say come up to the door, you walk up and just open the door and the girl will be there waiting. They don't like when you knock, but if you do knock, knock gently. As I mentioned before so that everyone has expectations. These girls use protection with everything, including oral. Some girls will do BBBJ for an extra hundred but they will need to see you and make that decision then. Sometimes There are hot girls, and sometimes they are not. Just being straight up with you guys. I've been going there for a while and I know the hot ones personally so I do get some of those extra services (this comes by seeing them often and having some type of connection with them) I will always let you guys know when the good ones are in town and I will put something online. I responded to Most of you last night with the contact information so have fun and let me know if you have any other questions.

    If you don't have WhatsApp, get it it's free and when they add you as a contact, you will automatically get their weekly updates as far as which girls are working in the store rather than having to call them and ask them to send you pictures all the time. This makes it easier on them and easier on us.
    What's the deal with WhatsApp anyway? I'm just curious.

    I see a lot of these "escorts" use it on their profile which their profile comes off super sketchy and fake, I automatically assume any telegram or WhatsApp number attached to the escort profile that it's a fake Scammer page, the photos are usually grainy with not much context and no reviews, even some of these latinas locally don't use it but sus profile I feel do.

    Im not discrediting your post btw, just wondering if you kmow why these girls use it.

  12. #13080

    Latina agency

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, the agency is definitely good when there's good girls there and the apartment is very discreet. They are on the bottom floor so very easy access and when you arrive and you text the girl that you are there, she may ask you to send a picture of the apartment building to verify you are actually there and then when the girl is read she will tell you to come up to the door. When they say come up to the door, you walk up and just open the door and the girl will be there waiting. They don't like when you knock, but if you do knock, knock gently. As I mentioned before so that everyone has expectations. These girls use protection with everything, including oral. Some girls will do BBBJ for an extra hundred but they will need to see you and make that decision then. Sometimes There are hot girls, and sometimes they are not. Just being straight up with you guys. I've been going there for a while and I know the hot ones personally so I do get some of those extra services (this comes by seeing them often and having some type of connection with them) I will always let you guys know when the good ones are in town and I will put something online. I responded to Most of you last night with the contact information so have fun and let me know if you have any other questions.

    If you don't have WhatsApp, get it it's free and when they add you as a contact, you will automatically get their weekly updates as far as which girls are working in the store rather than having to call them and ask them to send you pictures all the time. This makes it easier on them and easier on us.
    Just reached out! Been trying to find latinas in the area since I'm new, check your inbox!

    Cheers.

  13. #13079
    Quote Originally Posted by Themanpyp212  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentlemen, I wanted to reach out to anyone that has been there. I know a lot of guys reached out to happy to get the number and wanted to see if anyone else had a good or bad experience? I reached out to the number that was provided and communication seems good but the location is in a apartment complex. Never tried one of those and wanted to see someone else's perspective on how this agency is. You can either reach out to me privately or on here. Thanks a lot for the info.
    I tried to message but no response.

  14. #13078
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    301

    Quote Originally Posted by Themanpyp212  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentlemen, I wanted to reach out to anyone that has been there. I know a lot of guys reached out to happy to get the number and wanted to see if anyone else had a good or bad experience? I reached out to the number that was provided and communication seems good but the location is in a apartment complex. Never tried one of those and wanted to see someone else's perspective on how this agency is. You can either reach out to me privately or on here. Thanks a lot for the info.
    Hey man, the agency is definitely good when there's good girls there and the apartment is very discreet. They are on the bottom floor so very easy access and when you arrive and you text the girl that you are there, she may ask you to send a picture of the apartment building to verify you are actually there and then when the girl is read she will tell you to come up to the door. When they say come up to the door, you walk up and just open the door and the girl will be there waiting. They don't like when you knock, but if you do knock, knock gently. As I mentioned before so that everyone has expectations. These girls use protection with everything, including oral. Some girls will do BBBJ for an extra hundred but they will need to see you and make that decision then. Sometimes There are hot girls, and sometimes they are not. Just being straight up with you guys. I've been going there for a while and I know the hot ones personally so I do get some of those extra services (this comes by seeing them often and having some type of connection with them) I will always let you guys know when the good ones are in town and I will put something online. I responded to Most of you last night with the contact information so have fun and let me know if you have any other questions.

    If you don't have WhatsApp, get it it's free and when they add you as a contact, you will automatically get their weekly updates as far as which girls are working in the store rather than having to call them and ask them to send you pictures all the time. This makes it easier on them and easier on us.

  15. #13077

    Latina agency on 301 recommended by HappyXxx

    Good afternoon gentlemen, I wanted to reach out to anyone that has been there. I know a lot of guys reached out to happy to get the number and wanted to see if anyone else had a good or bad experience? I reached out to the number that was provided and communication seems good but the location is in a apartment complex. Never tried one of those and wanted to see someone else's perspective on how this agency is. You can either reach out to me privately or on here. Thanks a lot for the info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape