Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 44176
-
06-01-26 12:16 #43696Senior Member

Posts: 332Long absence
After taking 6 months off I am ready to do some visiting. Going to Bamboo Wood. Usually see.
Andi or Jessica. Any new talent recommendations?
Thanks.
-
06-01-26 11:36 #43695Senior Member

Posts: 1063Danger Will Robinson!. Danger!
FYI From mine and others actual accounts. This description has never been our experience at this place.
You've been notified.
DB.
Originally Posted by RRSluttever
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 02:36 #43694Regular Member

Posts: 9Mia at BB last Tuesday night.
I made another visit to BB since I had a good time with Moriko a few weeks ago. I knew she was already gone, but the text I received when I asked for the line up said that the new girl Mia was something special and I should take a look. Dropped by after a quick workout late Tuesday night, around 9:45 pm. I was planning on doing probably a 45-minute session. Inside the spa it looks nice, I know most of you have already seen it, so I'll skip ahead to what Mia looks like: From my perspective, she was sexy. Tight little petite body with a great rack, C-cups, soft and perky, with beautiful nipples. Her face is cute, blonde / brown dyed hair, soft lips, pretty eyes, soft skin. Clean-shaved pussy with a sexy exposed clit. Ass is small but nice and round for her size. Legs are soft. She was the complete sexy package for me.
She said they were closing at 10:30 pm, so a 45-minute session it was. Donation: 60/160. We did some LFK for a short while as she helped me undress, then we took a mutual shower in the back room. The shower is spacious, and she gave a nice BBBJ preview. Good enthusiasm, suction, and she almost had my entire cock in her mouth. She cleaned my ass really well, definitely a sign that rim was about to be offered. Back in the room, I asked for a short massage since I'd just been at the gym, and she did a good job, medium to strong rubbing.
She turned on the tease and licked from the back of my ear, down my neck, back, glutes, taint, and calves, cat bath style. She also gave me a few minutes of rimming; her tongue felt nice. Played with my balls and taint pretty well. Then flipped me over for the BBBJ, she's good. Deep suction and she could take my cock in her throat really well. I'd recommend avoiding her trying to suck in 69 position, I felt some teeth in that position. Maybe that angle doesn't fit so easily for her.
Back on her knees with me facing the mirror, she got me hard enough to fuck, and she slid the condom on with her mouth. CFS: she felt great. Did need to apply lube a few times, but she didn't feel loose to me. We tried a few positions, and her natural tits were divine, so sexy to see, play with, and suck on. They sway very sexily with every thrust. Doggy was nice, and prone bone was good for having my cock fully in her pussy. We finished with CIM. It had been a few days since I last cummed, so I gave her a heads-up I was about to unload a big nut. She kept going and took every drop very well, didn't stop until I was completely drained.
We finished right at 10:30 pm, I thought they were closing, but another monger was already waiting for her, so maybe they're open later than advertised. We did a hot towel wipe-down, and she told me she'll be at BB all of June, something about 4 days a week and taking weekends off, but I'm not 100% sure about the schedule. I read about the new girl Angela that was there this weekend and wanted to go back and see her, but I've been busy with other stuff. I'll go back later this week, to maybe repeat with Mia or check out the new options.
-
06-01-26 01:10 #43693Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Not this month maybe July or August
Not this coming month, but if and when she does this part time gig again, will post and let the public know.
Originally Posted by ImYours
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 16:59 #43692Senior Member

Posts: 439I am ridiculously sad I was unable to see her. If anyone knows where she is going, please do let me know. She made noises and squeaks and moans no one else has as naturally.
Originally Posted by Applepie067
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 16:57 #43691Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Ask and he shall recieve. Spinners are coming to Oc from chripping of the birds. Atf miumiu is coming back to g&g. There are some strong shops around, but need to make full rounds tomorrow to get a full eagle eye view on the new rotation. Satisfy your warm up sprint with miumiu first tomorrow.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 16:47 #43690Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Hard to say since the rotation hasn't happened yet. Miu Miu will be at G&G starting Monday. Also you should check out Mia at BB, she is a permanent Mon-Thurs fixture there now.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 16:14 #43689Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76The Jury Has Spoken. The OC COurt Finds Angela Guilty of Excellence.
Angela.
BB.
Final day.
10 out of 10.
That is not an observation, it is a verdict.
If you know, you know.
If you don't...you'll be wondering how you missed it.
Some opportunities are easier to evaluate after they're gone.
No additional notes necessary.
AP67.
Originally Posted by Beachpoison3
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 14:35 #43688Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542I pointed in your dm. Happy mongering.
Originally Posted by SexyBeast14
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 13:29 #43687Senior Member

Posts: 1175Marathon
It's been a minute since I've been back to the oc and about to start my marathon run through the AMPs during my stay this week.
This is the first I'll be arriving on the day of the new rotation. Anyone have any insights on potential good ones incoming or is still the usual AMPs to hit up?
-
05-31-26 12:21 #43686Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 54Gemma and Lake Forest Luxury Scalp
Swung back through to see if anyone was new and got greeted by Gemma at the door. Late 20's, short with an average build but good curves where it counts. D cups on her sitting up nice and natural looking, soft hips, and a cute face.
Walked me back and got things going. Started with a massage. Worked my back and shoulders with steady pressure, plenty of oil, and threw in some scalp work. After a few minutes of that she had me flip over and the GFE started kicking in. Climbed up close and gave me some lfk while her hands wandered across my chest and stomach. Let me run my hands over those D cups while she worked her way down. HJ was slow with a steady rhythm. BBBJ after that. Wet, sloppy, plenty of tongue work around the head. Took her time on it and kept looking up at me through that brown hair. Gave the boys attention. Climbed into 69 after a bit and she rode my face while she kept working me with her mouth. Pulled out of 69 before I got too close and went back to BBBJ to finish. Cleaned me up with a warm towel after and hung around to chat for a few before I got dressed.
-
05-31-26 12:13 #43685Senior Member

Posts: 32OA Spa?
I mostly roam the Sgv areas and wanted to try the OA girls. Can someone message me or point me in the right direction to this location please.
-
05-31-26 11:59 #43684Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Looking to learn the local language...
Such beautiful literature! Keep up the good work. Do you know if Angela offers Greek lessons?
Originally Posted by WoodyWoodtown2
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 08:18 #43683Regular Member

Posts: 27Shills are quiet today
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
I want to make this really easy because I'm fucking sick of having to clean up this thread.
If you think somebody is a shill report the fucking post, don't help they get traction by reprinting it when you quote it so you can pile on and say some wise ass shit that ends up wasting more space than the shill because 10 of you do it.
Yes, it's a free forum, yes some threads have a serious shill problem. Calling them out is not the answer. If you can see it others can as well, shill posts are not hard to identify.
Report them, add them to your ignore list and scroll past.
I spend more time getting rid of posts like this than I do with shills all you ever talk about is if you think somebody is a shill.
A2
-
05-31-26 08:16 #43682Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76This Is What a Real "First Review" Looks Like.
Thanks for the great review. This is actually one of those rare first-time posts that reads like a real hobbyist sharing an honest experience rather than someone showing up with an agenda.
I especially appreciated the context regarding some of the other providers you've seen recently (Amber, Mariko, Romi, etc.). That kind of information helps everyone understand your reference points and calibrate your impressions against their own experiences.
The detail about the pricing difference is useful as well. In my experience, it generally helps to have a rough idea of the prevailing rates being discussed on the board before walking in so you have a better sense of what to expect and whether you're comfortable with it. Most providers seem to fall within a fairly established range, although every now and then you'll run into someone who places a premium on their time or has enough demand that they can command higher rates.
Whether that premium is justified is ultimately a personal decision. Some hobbyists are perfectly happy sticking to the prevailing market rates, while others are willing to pay more for providers they consider exceptional. There are certainly a handful of providers over the years that have developed that kind of reputation among regulars. Names that frequently come up in those conversations include providers like Mandy at 99 Health, Coco at DC, and Angela at BB, although everyone's list will probably look a little different.
Looking forward to seeing more of your posts, Noob91. We can always use more firsthand reports from people who are actually out there doing the field research on the local wildlife.
AP67.
Originally Posted by Noob91
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




