Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26508
    Anyone know if this girl is legit?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chicago/female-escorts/wet--tiny/894449939488

    Nm found the answer:
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #7136  [View Original Post]
    These two use to operate near Milwaukee check the Milwaukee escorts sub, posts 25279 + 25289 and on.

    I had the unfortunate displeasure of seeing one of them a couple months ago and it was awful.

    A terrible fuck and a waste of money. Oh, also don't bring anything but the donation cause the other one will go through your shit.

    Just a bunch of scammers and thieves.

  2. #26507
    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Hi I found a report on her in 2024 but no one ever followed up about having seen her. I was chatting with her last night and she def sounds sexy but wanted to meet at a hookah bar in Addison to walk to her place. Something just feels off with my spider senses. Wanted to double check to see if anyone had seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/919501241060
    Most likely a scam. Or worse.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260602_011851_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260602_011825_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  3. #26506

    Prettiest Faces?

    Post about Bunny got me thinking about other girls who are legitimately pretty. Any recommendations for girls with a beautiful face?

  4. #26505

    Anyone visit her

    She looks good and communicates well. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/209000401.

  5. #26504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie526  [View Original Post]
    I have no real information on this girl. All I know if those photos have been around for years. They are old af. No new pics or updates. If someone has a real experience to shear please do.

    If she's real she needs to post new pics.
    Yeah I'm surprised there isn't a single review, either good or bad.

  6. #26503

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZero  [View Original Post]
    Bunny is a personal favorite. Sexy body, cute face. A lot of rules, but qv should do it.
    Agreed. There is nothing that makes her worth more than a qv, but she is worth it once in a great while if you don't need anything GFE. She is still attractive but has lost some luster over the years.

    She is safe and friendly, and not a rip off.

  7. #26502

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Hi I found a report on her in 2024 but no one ever followed up about having seen her. I was chatting with her last night and she def sounds sexy but wanted to meet at a hookah bar in Addison to walk to her place. Something just feels off with my spider senses. Wanted to double check to see if anyone had seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/919501241060
    I have no real information on this girl. All I know if those photos have been around for years. They are old af. No new pics or updates. If someone has a real experience to shear please do.

    If she's real she needs to post new pics.

  8. #26501

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZero  [View Original Post]
    Bunny is a personal favorite. Sexy body, cute face. A lot of rules, but qv should do it.
    Can concur, her body is worth the price of admission but it's transactional. Absolutely nothing is on the table. Covered everything, in and out. I'll still see her from time to time though cause you can't find someone as attractive for the price she charges.

  9. #26500

    Zoe from London in Chicago this Summer

    Definitely recommend and worth seeing. Classy and unique experience.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zmontreal

  10. #26499
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx  [View Original Post]
    Bunny is very pretty (or at least she was when I saw her) but she was almost the textbook definition of pillow princess / all business / in and out. She was nice, but bored and it just felt super empty. And quick. It wasn't very pricey back then but she raised her rates. I just couldn't justify seeing her after two times. It's a shame. If she tried a bit more to be personable / GFE or faked it / acted better she would be a star IMO.
    Bunny is a personal favorite. Sexy body, cute face. A lot of rules, but qv should do it.

  11. #26498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Maybe her spidey senses were tingling about you and she wanted to meet you in a public place first.
    Always a possibility, hence why I was checking to see if there were any reports on her and saw the one old question from 2024 but never saw a follow-up. Red flags were she made a lot of promises and would do voice call but not a vid chat for verification. So being cautious.

  12. #26497
    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Hi I found a report on her in 2024 but no one ever followed up about having seen her. I was chatting with her last night and she def sounds sexy but wanted to meet at a hookah bar in Addison to walk to her place. Something just feels off with my spider senses. Wanted to double check to see if anyone had seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/919501241060
    Maybe her spidey senses were tingling about you and she wanted to meet you in a public place first.

  13. #26496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Morgan Skipthegames

    Hi I found a report on her in 2024 but no one ever followed up about having seen her. I was chatting with her last night and she def sounds sexy but wanted to meet at a hookah bar in Addison to walk to her place. Something just feels off with my spider senses. Wanted to double check to see if anyone had seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/919501241060

  14. #26495

    Anyone see her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...l/927217944836

    See this ad pop up every so often. Something seems off about her.

  15. #26494

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage and is BBBJ part of it?
    I think 220 for a half hr. No BBBJ, upsell for DATY. No GFE.

    Better looking than most LC girls and friendly, but average experience overall. But depending where you're starting you could spend hours traveling back and forth to her location so may not be worth the logistics unless you're already in the SW burbs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape