High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 959 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 14373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14238

    Sam

    Finally caught Sam last night. Decided to head out earlier than usual and was driving down 5th and I spotted her on the corner of 5th & Kenneth around 10 pm. I asked if she remembered me because we had a few experiences about a year ago and she said she did. Her attitude was good and she didn't seem under the influence. I asked about any uncovered action and she said she'll consider it because she knows me. For those wanting to see her, she can be wary of people at first. Just don't be weird and for the most part she'll engage with you.

  2. #14237
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    On my way home from another thing I swung by 5th and wow it was busy and a seller's market. I saw this very cute tiny Latina blonde (curly hair) she wanted $150, I said I only had $50 on me, she asked what I expected and said never mind and drove off. There were about 6-7 women out there in the 20 minutes I drove through, ended up not picking anyone up.
    See my other report. More and more are asking for 150 and up. Who the fuck is paying this to drive the price up?

  3. #14236
    Hit the 5th stroll yesterday morning around 545 am. Saw 4 different BSW's but I think they were all together (because I saw them leave together in the same car). Anyhow, I talked to all 4 of them separately and they all wanted 150 to fuck or 150 for head or 200 for both. I see several dudes talk to them but none got into any cars, so I'm guessing they "priced" themselves out. I'll amid they were better looking than what's usually out there, but I don't know too many dudes who pay 200 for 10 minutes of action. They're getting ridiculous out here. I hit up Pulaski going north from there but didn't see anything and I already know 47th is dead. Smh.

  4. #14235

    SW sightings on 5th

    I haven't been to SW action in a long time. Today around 4:30 pm happen to drive by 5th and saw lot of sightings. One young WSW scale 8/10, made eye contact gave her a flying kiss and returned one. And lot of BSW on the side streets. One LSW bit older. I did take rounds around couple times before leaving. Was very tempted for the WSW but alas I didn't had much time and the area has changed a bit and wasn't sure of any safe spot near by. So I decided to call it a day. Hope someone was lucky. And maybe some can suggest some safe spot for future luck.

  5. #14234

    Remy

    She's been around for a while. Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...6fc287c8ffc7d9

  6. #14233

    Sam

    Finally ran into Sam today on 5th and Kilbourn around 2:30 pm. She charged 60 for a BBJ and is worth every penny. She says she's usually out between 12-4 but she also does incalls at her place. Got her number and willing to trade with seniors.

  7. #14232

    I don't remember thigh area

    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8  [View Original Post]
    Does she have tattoos on her back and thigh area?

    I think I may have seen her once. She told me she was married and doesn't do it often as her man does not know LOL.
    I don't remember thigh or back. But definitely on her chest.

  8. #14231
    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    Yeah the shit is super sad that dudes are that desperate to send money for attention and they're constantly doing it and stilll see that she isn't giving them what they want. It honestly blows my fucking mind that's why these girls have GPS. She literally told me it's a guy sending her 500 every two weeks and he gets mad she sends him a nude and he falls back in line but lately he's been holding out because he's sent her thousands and hasn't sampled the merchandise yet. So she said she's ignoring him on fb and he's damn near having a mental breakdown. SMH.
    I'm sorry this is just hillarious.

  9. #14230
    On my way home from another thing I swung by 5th and wow it was busy and a seller's market. I saw this very cute tiny Latina blonde (curly hair) she wanted $150, I said I only had $50 on me, she asked what I expected and said never mind and drove off. There were about 6-7 women out there in the 20 minutes I drove through, ended up not picking anyone up.

  10. #14229
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmineW  [View Original Post]
    This is why the hobby is ruined. Used to see reina for a hundo now you can offer to uber and $$$ and they will nod off knowing some chump will cash app them smh.
    Yeah the shit is super sad that dudes are that desperate to send money for attention and they're constantly doing it and stilll see that she isn't giving them what they want. It honestly blows my fucking mind that's why these girls have GPS. She literally told me it's a guy sending her 500 every two weeks and he gets mad she sends him a nude and he falls back in line but lately he's been holding out because he's sent her thousands and hasn't sampled the merchandise yet. So she said she's ignoring him on fb and he's damn near having a mental breakdown. SMH.

  11. #14228

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    She might go for the hour, but a few months back when I ran into her she was trying to see if she could get 300 being picked up off the street I told her kick rocks and pulled off. If she knows you're not going for her bullshit she'll probably go for it if she needs the money and these dudes stop sending money to her on cash app without even getting a meeting out of it. She's playing them like fools to send money and she still doesn't talk to them or give them a date. We talked about it when I picked her up Monday, she said that's why she isn't out as much because guys will send money trying to get her attention without her doing anything.
    This is why the hobby is ruined. Used to see reina for a hundo now you can offer to uber and $$$ and they will nod off knowing some chump will cash app them smh.

  12. #14227
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCutDoctor  [View Original Post]
    The other Latina is not far off from Sam. As far as looks. Its equal, but Sams ASS is way fatter but this other Latina ASS is really really nice. She did say her name but I forgot it. But its not a LATINA name. Is more like a black name. But she offers BBJ. She did do CIM. But her head was definitely great. I had to give her water though. After I did that, OMG!
    Does she have tattoos on her back and thigh area?

    I think I may have seen her once. She told me she was married and doesn't do it often as her man does not know LOL.

  13. #14226
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man appreciated. You think she would go for an hour? Sounds like you paid $$ for a half day session.
    She might go for the hour, but a few months back when I ran into her she was trying to see if she could get 300 being picked up off the street I told her kick rocks and pulled off. If she knows you're not going for her bullshit she'll probably go for it if she needs the money and these dudes stop sending money to her on cash app without even getting a meeting out of it. She's playing them like fools to send money and she still doesn't talk to them or give them a date. We talked about it when I picked her up Monday, she said that's why she isn't out as much because guys will send money trying to get her attention without her doing anything.

  14. #14225

    Puerto Rican Jessica

    Saw Jessica near Pulaski and Chicago yesterday around 6:30 pm. Looked like she was attending to some personal business before heading to the curbs. She's about 5 1/2 feet tall, probably 140 pounds, flaccid tits, black and gray hair. Maybe a 5 out of 10 civilian scale.

    Ran into / through her a couple Saturdays ago. I was riding a bike down Pulaski and saw her and another, even more strung out, girl on the block below Augusta, east side of the street. She waved me over so I rolled up. Between a pretty heavy accent and speaking really softly I could barely understand her but managed to confirm that she'd go for a walk with me. The bike was a Divvy ebike so I just locked it to a fence and 2 minutes later I was on somebody's back porch (actually nobody's, house was abandoned). We arrange 40 for half / half, she motions for me to get things ready, so I hand her money and take my junk out. Then she starts waving back and forth looking around or something, except she still has her cigarette in her hand at waist level LIT. She's waving a lit cig back and forth past my junk. Completely clueless about it. Managed to get her back on task before I got a difficult to explain burn. Got very mediocre head for a couple minutes then turned her around. She asked if I had a condom and I said nope. Was not all that hard from the head so getting started was a fuss but after that the pussy was good enough to do what it needed to. Nutted in her, pulled up my shorts, and walked off. Not the best fucking my dick has ever done but mission accomplished. BBFS for $40 without a car. Might be a nice summer this year.

    No phone number because she didn't look like she could keep a phone for more than a week and I know where to find her.

  15. #14224
    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    Nah she didn't have a phone right now, just told me to stop by her place and knock on the door whenever. But she was adamant about not telling people where to go. Actually ran into her and repeated on Monday she was on arthington and cicero at the car wash. This is the most I've seen her out in a while and it was around the same time between noon and four so if you have some time to kill hit the area and see if you can catch her.
    Thanks man appreciated. You think she would go for an hour? Sounds like you paid $$ for a half day session.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape