Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43720
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipisil  [View Original Post]
    Don't think it'll happen to SoCal. Maybe in some cities like Irvine and Costa Mesa. But we have Westminster and garden grove. Pigs might fly before those places in those cities are closed down. They employ way too many people to be closed down.
    Westminster, GG, Santa Ana, and Orange will generally always have a thriving AMP population here in Orange County. I say generally because a shop or two has recently been shut down and with the World Cup / Olympics coming up some cities may think about cleaning up certain areas. But yeah, if these cities ever get shut down something much crazier has happened here LOL.

  2. #43719
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I have always said that I don't mind most of them either. They at least keep us informed as to who is working and where. There is a point however that some of their posts start to hurt the thread when they take it too far. Things like quoting an entire page long review, bashing other girls or shops to try and steer traffic, or just flat out wrong information. I was in Arizona for a week recently and was checking out the scene there. The Phoenix boards are so bad compared to ours and I really don't want to see ours end up like theirs.

    The ignore button is your best friend here but when more than half of the posts per page are on your ignore list, it starts to get frustrating. I just don't want to see this become another RM.
    Yeah, there's usually a "truth" to them (usually just the name and location LOL). The essay quoting does get old though. Especially when some posts "lag" and don't show up till later and are sandwiched in between them. Phoenix boards are bad but Phoenix also decided to clean up shop. I will say though, at least with RM it's easier to spot the shills. This website is more accessible because it's free so people get duped pretty easily; especially if they're new. Anyways, we'll report and let admin take care of the rest.

  3. #43718
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 136
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob91  [View Original Post]
    So I want to throw in my experience based on reviews from recommendations that others with questionable posts have recommended. FYI I have been lurking on the board for a while and I barely have any posts. I will mention a few girls I have seen recently: Amber: love her long legs. Wish she came back, Mariko: sucker for big tits. Romi (nice girl but was not memorable for me).

    Scheduled to see Elly and was all set to go. Parking was fairly empty so no problem there. A lady let me in told me $50 for 30 min. Elly walks in naked and says hi. Asks if this is my first time. I think I may have made a mistake and said yes, for this location. Upon seeing my contribution, she starts to count but tell me I am short. The difference was the most I have been charged at a spa but I was craving her body so I paid. I read from different pages that she is young and roughly in her 20's but I would argue and say she is closer to mid 30's. She is still attractive and nothing wrong with her age, but I wanted to note that. She is supposed to be vietnamese but has googly eyes. Think anime. It adds to her charm but I was expecting something different. She has an hourglass body that you don't see with asian girls. Ass is mm but her big tits feel real. The entire experience wasn't mechanical but it did leave something to be desired based on prior experiences (Lily from garden spa a year ago was a real firecracker and set the bar high). I nutted when she was on top with her tits in my hand. She was sweet the entire time but I am not sure if I would repeat. Recommendation is a maybe depending on how much people get charged (perhaps this was my mistake by saying yes to the 1st time question). I won't say how much but it was around the 50% upcharge from a normal 30 min visit from most places.

    This whole drama within the mongers (LOL) has led me to question most reviews now but I will probably start going without any appointments and see if that fares any better. Have fun.
    This is exactly how it went with Peaches at Garden LOL. I was told she was Japanese, young, and very hot. When I showed up though, she was caked up in makeup, looked to be in her early 40's, and was definitely not Japanese haha. I walked out so fast.

    To this day I still see people raving about her.

    The point I'm trying to make is you can't go off everyone's reviews. You got to figure it out on your own, and that's how it's always been.

  4. #43717

    Way over priced HJ

    Way over priced HJ, they lire you in with there ads only to do HJ quickly before anything else happens and then try and get a huge tip.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the parlor on Triton Way in Laguna Hills and can estimate an age range for the providers there? Sort of curious as there are a lot of postings for this place on bedpage.

  5. #43716
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 27

    Angela at BB KammyMike and Faceless1

    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Made the appointment to see who / what this Angela was all about at BB Spa. At first, I didn't recognize her because of her new hair style, long straight hair instead of curl. After everything was settled in the room, she uttered I remember you. Well, turns out I have seen her before at OA known as Grace. I wrote a review about her already titled.

    Grace-land. She's a gem, DT BBBJ, snug fit along with her DD's. This time was more intense than the first meeting. It's always good to repeat to fully appreciate any providers that you vibe with. Angela aka Grace / Summer will be on breaks after this weekend. Booked her before she takes off or wait for her return. For some reason I find her more attractive now than before. Good time. I didn't get to meets Mia or other girl named Sophia but I did meet MMs for the first time. Nice lady's, skinny in her late 30 ish and super friendly attitude. Kinda like Emma from OA except taller. LOL.
    She's a gem among providers. Yes Grace at OA and now 1 more day till she leaves for a 2 Week break. Gosh she deserves a rest. So pretty and a different look for Asians, and the service is out of this world and that gorgeous rack I can envision it right now. If you got a chance go see her before she's gone.

  6. #43715
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    LOL, it can't be this ez right? Experts, please look at below, is it just me or they are getting a bit lazy? Different account identical format with the same place with different number though. Verdict?
    Now I do know the admins opinion on shills, I've seen the opinion many times over the years.

    For me, I not a fan, but it isn't such a big deal for me. Shill says she is the most beautiful he's seen in his life? I've read posts by those that most would consider trusted and my experience / opinion might differ. We all have our own ideas of the girl that sucks the best dick, best looks, best body, best fuck. We all want the same thing, but that same thing is a bit different for each of us.

    If I suspect a shill over a spot that generally gives the kinds of services that the shill describes, fine enough, he may / may not have gotten that service, but I know it can be had there. I don't think there is any argument, each of us can find a lady, that meets our personal needs in many respects at Du / Garden / BB / G&G / and other places.

    What I definitely don't like, is a shill, blowing up a place, saying they have beautiful young ladies, when they actually don't have a lady under 60 there. Fish & Chips is well known enough, no one will believe they have a new 5'1" lady, around 90 lbs soaking wet that is in her early 20's.

    That spot in Lake Forest, Asia Spa, I've popped into the fron't door, saw one lady working, she showed me the other, Both mid 50's plus, not at all attractive to me.

    I'd suggest, don't get overly excited about shills promoting spots with services we all know are available. The shills that promote new spots, or spots that generally haven't given a particular service, those are the one's we need to focus on more.

    As always, there is the report post function, that can give the site admins a heads up.

  7. #43714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by Rntintheoc  [View Original Post]
    Maybe things have changed, but it's been a mostly legit place forever. With the right old lady, you might get a tug.
    Thanks for the intel. Might run my way through all the chicks at bio. Then on to the next place. After the Japanese chick there I may try one of the latinas just for fun. Hard choise since Asians are my weakness.

  8. #43713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by GuezDani  [View Original Post]
    Phoenix used to have a great AMPA scene. Slowly but surely, the AMP then got systematically closed down one by one. It's now a graveyard filled with old ladies performing L1.
    Don't think it'll happen to SoCal. Maybe in some cities like Irvine and Costa Mesa. But we have Westminster and garden grove. Pigs might fly before those places in those cities are closed down. They employ way too many people to be closed down.

  9. #43712
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Mui Mui did work at OA as Monica and I have seen her not at OA only at GG.
    Thank you for clearing that up and actually now that you say it, maybe she did say Monica and not Grace.

  10. #43711

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by JerrySmi123  [View Original Post]
    I am trying to save some cash after a great Monday session with ribbon still a few days away from payday, so I made a stop by Renewal to see what I missed. Lucky open the door and immediately got me into the 2nd room. Told me that they got a new girl since I've been here. I told her I don't think you remember the last time I was here. She laughed and said they have a new girl every other day, just that I don't visit enough. Then she called Daisy to come let me check her out.

    P: personality speaking, she is really fun and warm, but she is that nice on the street, freak in the sheets type of girl.

    L: 5'3 or 4, range, skinny and lean. Black hair to her shoulder, great looking smile with a pair of C. D size felt real soft with quarter size areolas. Trimmed kitty with that short landing strip and a nice sizeable butt.

    E: almost none aside from the normal vocal stuff. Translator is needed at first, and once she starts she doesn't stop until she is done.

    A: warm and patient, really really patient in fact, w / e that I want to do, she won't move to the next without me telling her to move on patient, so my BJ lasted more than 15 minutes.

    S: her massage was no joke, those elbow and knee presses are just what I needed and than some. Light stroke nail scratch teases, quick wipe with those baby wipes and she gives a Rim that is up to par. Softer side of tuma but she spends a good amount of time on the BLS and tugging. The front is where her best work is at. DFK with a little Russian toss in to kept the momentum going. Once she starts her BJ, the time flies by quick. Full on suction, felt no gag after I test her, then she was able to DT and made my rod vanished in her mouth. It was a long BJ too, enough that I even finished in her mouth because it felt so great. She spat it out, and see that my rod wasn't shrinking, and went back for more and was able to get me back up again but barely though if I might add. She let me FIV so I didn't spent extra time to get her ready to go, cover switched on and went pounding, she has a nice vocal, and seem like really into the k9 portion. It took a bit longer than I would like, but she was able to get another shot out of me after a long grinding session, I am sure if I didn't get one shot off, she would make quick work of me too, because her kitty squeezes very well.

    E: House 60 + 20 for the overtime. Offering 180 for her hardwork of getting 2 shots out of me.

    R: would repeat, the BJ alone can get me back easily. She did say she only staying until the 1st, so I don't got too much time for the repeat.
    I dropped by and gave her a try today. She is absolutely a sweetheart, lucky aside, she is maybe the best BJ at renewal for a hot minute for sure.

  11. #43710

    Elly at Palm Spa

    So I want to throw in my experience based on reviews from recommendations that others with questionable posts have recommended. FYI I have been lurking on the board for a while and I barely have any posts. I will mention a few girls I have seen recently: Amber: love her long legs. Wish she came back, Mariko: sucker for big tits. Romi (nice girl but was not memorable for me).

    Scheduled to see Elly and was all set to go. Parking was fairly empty so no problem there. A lady let me in told me $50 for 30 min. Elly walks in naked and says hi. Asks if this is my first time. I think I may have made a mistake and said yes, for this location. Upon seeing my contribution, she starts to count but tell me I am short. The difference was the most I have been charged at a spa but I was craving her body so I paid. I read from different pages that she is young and roughly in her 20's but I would argue and say she is closer to mid 30's. She is still attractive and nothing wrong with her age, but I wanted to note that. She is supposed to be vietnamese but has googly eyes. Think anime. It adds to her charm but I was expecting something different. She has an hourglass body that you don't see with asian girls. Ass is mm but her big tits feel real. The entire experience wasn't mechanical but it did leave something to be desired based on prior experiences (Lily from garden spa a year ago was a real firecracker and set the bar high). I nutted when she was on top with her tits in my hand. She was sweet the entire time but I am not sure if I would repeat. Recommendation is a maybe depending on how much people get charged (perhaps this was my mistake by saying yes to the 1st time question). I won't say how much but it was around the 50% upcharge from a normal 30 min visit from most places.

    This whole drama within the mongers (LOL) has led me to question most reviews now but I will probably start going without any appointments and see if that fares any better. Have fun.

  12. #43709
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542

    Atf for a reason

    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Mui Mui did work at OA as Monica and I have seen her not at OA only at GG.

    This Grace is shorter than MuiMui. Faceless have met Grace / Angela briefly that's why he didn't recognize her like I did at first glance.

    Pretty sure everyone will recognize MuiMui right away without a looking look.
    Yea, anyone sees miumiu once and won't easily forget her, she has that impact on people either like her for looks or her bag of desire or pass her on not meeting mongers personal standards. We all have our own favorites. Just a quick alert for those who seeks info that she will be back in town on the 1st.

  13. #43708
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 39

    Angela!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachpoison3  [View Original Post]
    I got to see Angela yesterday, but my appt was with Mia. She opened the door. I said your? Angela? I be available in 15 minutes. Yippee. What a face and whatever your reading about her it's the real deal. First Faceless1 and now WoodyWoodtown 2. I got nothing to add, but rob your piggy bank and go see her, at BB till the 31st.
    Right on, man. Glad you enjoyed yourself. She's incredible.

  14. #43707

    Mimi at OA Spa

    I just had a session with Mimi and she is a sexy fun girl. Very beautiful with a great body. Her camel toe is a treat, nice and tight. I especially like her naughty playfulness. I fucked her in every position I could think of and she was really getting into it. I liked classic missionary the best with her. I got her to cum twice. Watching Mimi's facial expressions as I pound her hard and deep is something you truely have to see for yourself. I also finished in her mouth. She can suck cock like a champ. I will definitely be going back to see Mimi again. Don't miss out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonflower909  [View Original Post]
    This is 1 day old by now, finally finished up the review. After the visit with Nanako, I tried to go back for a second to book her, but she wasn't available for the time I wanted. The person on the text chain told me to try mimi out, I did see her passing by last time was vaguely remember she was good looking, especially those blonde to brown color hair of hers. When I got her in the same room, she got that playful and naughty attitude. She is not very tall, maybe 5'3, really skinny, and lean. She's got that C size natural, really soft to play with. Shaved and really cute pair of camel toes, right leg she got a tat there for those truth seekers. She was happy that I came back to see her, and we began with a DFK and she set me up on the bed for the play-by-play:

    Massage: not anything amazing to tell, maybe because I asked for no oil and she did got a really great shoulder rub though. I interrupted her with those camel toe rubs, though my fault but they were right there and I couldn't say no.

    Tease: Light finger brush and lightly scratches on my balls that felt really good, a poor follow-up with nothing else to give, was sorta hoping for a rim, especially Nanako's was pretty great as I remembered.

    Face up: she DFK while she cleans my dick with those baby wipes, followed by light nipple tonguing while I help myself with her Cs. Her BJ is slow and wet, a lot of suction and able to DT me with flying colors. She does this sideways tongue brush thing on the shaft of my dick, I don't experience this type of unique BJ before but it was well received though, real fun and pleasurable. She slowly maneuvered her camel toe to my face for me to dine her out. Her pussy is juicy and taste great, good amount of lip and a really sensitive clit, she was wet and ready to go before I know it.

    Main event: hats gets tossed on and she didn't let me go in first right away, she ask me to continue to dine on her for a little, then puts on a show and spread those lips and plays with her self for me that felt different but a fun experience. She signal me to come close, and lets my hatted dick rubs against her juicy pussy and not let me go in at first, plays it off innocent like. When I couldn't take it any more and just gave it to her deep. She let out that loud moan, pulls my hair and place my hand on her soft neck, I got the message what she likes, saw my fairshare of rough play porn, gives it to her hard and rough like she wanted, didn't fully strangle her or anything of course, but her acting is surreal that she should take the next Oscar. Her pussy is on the tighter side or she has good control, either way I was only able to change 2 positions before I finished in the hat.

    Post: and review: she reach back and remove the hat and sucks my dick clean and dry. Didn't' see the spit after that one. Toasted a mouth wash with me and we cuddled and kiss like a pair of love birds for that sweet finish. Comparison wise, per performance, Mimi does not shy from Nanako, she may not be as a unique looking beauty like Nanako is, but Mimi is nothing to overlook. I glad I took a chance with her and would come back to see her or Alisa before the month ends and they leave until an unknown date.

    220 all in.

  15. #43706
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 76

    Never thought I would ever say this, but I couldn't agree more with Faceless.

    Some recurring patterns are certainly very interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    LOL, it can't be this ez right? Experts, please look at below, is it just me or are they getting a bit lazy? Different pattern identical format with a different place but with same number though. Verdict?
    Merely an Observation, not a Verdict of course.

    The local wildlife is often best observed from a distance. Otherwise some of them might bite back.

    Fascinating creatures, really.

    AP67.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape