Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 7921
-
06-02-26 13:05 #7786Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 30Sometimes the second visit tells you everything.
Stopped by Zen Melt again this week because I kept thinking about my last visit with Luna and wanted to find out whether it had simply been one of those unusually good days. Glad to report it wasn't. Same easy smile. Same relaxed energy. Same natural chemistry from the moment the door closed. That's probably the part that stood out most. Every week there's a new lineup, a new recommendation, or a new hype thread somewhere. Most experiences are enjoyable in the moment and forgotten a few days later. The memorable ones are different. They quietly build regulars. You stop thinking about the session itself and start thinking about the person. Before long you find yourself looking at your schedule trying to figure out when you can get back. Luna feels like one of those providers.
I called ahead, arrived at the scheduled time, and Luna was already expecting me. She greeted me warmly, led me back, and immediately made the room feel comfortable. Nothing felt rushed. The entire visit unfolded at an easy pace that allowed both of us to relax and enjoy ourselves. What continues to impress me about Luna is how engaged she feels throughout the experience. Some providers are technically good. Others are naturally affectionate. Luna combines both in a way that makes the interaction feel genuine rather than transactional. The physical attraction is obvious, but it's the enthusiasm, warmth, and energy she brings that keeps pulling your attention back to her. There were several moments where I found myself laughing, smiling, and simply enjoying being there. That's not something I can honestly say after every appointment, and it's probably the biggest reason she stayed on my mind after the first visit.
Afterward we spent some time relaxing, chatting through a translator, and enjoying the post-session conversation. She finished everything with a thoughtful hot-towel cleanup and sent me on my way feeling far more relaxed than when I arrived. Luna is beautiful, affectionate, and surprisingly easy to connect with once she opens up. She may seem a little shy at first, but give her a few minutes and you'll quickly see why she has been building such a loyal following. I walked in hoping the first visit wasn't a fluke. I left convinced it wasn't. Sometimes repeat visits tell you more than any review ever can.
My head is still in the clouds.
Luna Forecast for Tomorrow: 100% Chance of Losing Control.
I had a wonderful time with Luna. YMMV.
I would definitely ask for Luna or Jasmine if she is there. I haven't tried any of the new girls yet for this month so I cannot vouch for their services. But in my eyes Luna and Jasmine are both rockstars.
Menu offerings: Massage, BBBJ, CFS, DFK, CIM, GFE, 69. Luna's got a killer BBBJ and loves to kiss!
Damage: 280 for the hour (200 tip + 80 house).
-
06-01-26 15:08 #7785Senior Member

Posts: 478[QUOTE=MarkGew;7589043]WTF? I just commented on your 5 star review in o-town forum.
-
05-31-26 16:00 #7784Senior Member

Posts: 31Zen Melt
I finally made it to Zen Melt. I figured I would go when it was quiet so Sunday it is. I was the only one there and still the only one after the hour so that was cool. Ask the woman at counter who was working and she said her and Noona. This person was older, I think Choo Choo, who the fuck knows anymore. So I took my chances and said Noona. She walks me to the back and Noona is sleeping on one of the tables / beds (uh oh). I go in another room, she comes in and we discuss things. She is cute, she has the angel / cherub face, not thin but not bad at all. Way younger and prettier than Choo Choo. 😬 I'm wearing a Bill Murray shirt and she says aww that's you. I'm like WTF? At least it was a picture of him when he was younger. I get ready, she comes back naked and starts. So I start the feeling up and boom, all the lube is already down there. Then I realize, oh it's Luna. Of course now I think of Ryutt's post and that he nailed it. To be honest, I don't even think she saw my dick before she put it on and let's just say she has no worries about it hurting her. So I don't think it has anything to do with size. Did the usual, BBBJ, daty and cf. I got a face full of the lube while daty and had to ask for a hot towel. I also have a hard time finishing with all that lube so just ended with BBBJCIM and then a massage. Not great, but not terrible. She definitely wasn't into it.
-
05-31-26 00:12 #7783Senior Member

Posts: 185Eva
I just had a fun hour long session with Eva at Star Massage across from Sonic on North Courtenay Pkwy. (I think it's called Star) She is back and bubbly as ever. There will be another slim girl (30 ish and no fat Eva says) starting on Tuesday. If you are not familiar with this upbeat 24 year old then stop in and check her out. Both girls will be working.
Enjoy, L.
-
05-30-26 20:33 #7782Senior Member

Posts: 143Trip to zen
Wanted a sure thing so went to zen melt. Greeted by a short, bit chubby woman with a nice C cup rack. Paid for the hour with a shower. A little grab and carress into the shower. No tuma or much play in the shower until flip. A short BBBJ. Not sure she is natural or MM but they are sensitive. Back to the room, she wanted to do boom boom before the massage, chose a little massage before the fun. A lite oil massage but a bit rushed. Flipped and did some BBBJ and some DATY. Cover into mish but "too big" so was tight. Decided on BBBJ / HJ till end. Ended the session in 30 min and she surprised me by returning some of the donation. (only the 2nd or 4rd time that's ever been offered) Said her name was Jui Jui (I recall her name in some Orlando forums) tribal tattoo on left cheek, some birds on the right. I recommend but won't repeat.
-
05-30-26 08:53 #7781Senior Member

Posts: 427Superb review. Provides just enough info for those of us on the treasure coast to determine "is the drive worth the time (and treasure).
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
05-29-26 17:02 #7780Senior Member

Posts: 2962Tiffany, 5 Star in Orlando
Especially with the recent discussions about driving to Orlando versus sticking with the local talent, I figured I'd post this here. Bonus, if you take 520 west, 5 Star is about 5 miles from where it dumps you onto E. Colonial, so not a bad drive at all! It was my first time at 5 Star, but I'd say the set-up is pretty universal, I walk in, one of the ladies comes out to greet me, grabs my hand and leads me to one of the rooms and tells me to get comfortable and she'll be right back. Just as I finish removing my clothes, she comes back into the room, offers me a towel and takes me to the table shower. Thorough rinse down, a bit of TUMA action, some BBBJ action and then back to the room. Light massage, she starts singing and I now realize she's the famous Tiffany I've read so much about! On the flip, more BBBJ action, on with the cover, CG, RCG then mish. I ask to get behind her, Tiffany's English is quite limited, pointed at her mouth and asked if I wanted to finish there. Considered that for a moment, then said no and pointed to her vagina, there! So into K9 and finished there! Tiffany cleaned me up and started a massage again. They have monitors in the room, someone else came into the building and she went to greet him. Came back to me, I had started to get dressed again, she said "no, no" and wanted me to stay. I said it was ok, she was busy and I needed to get back on the road. She told me to wait there, then came back, brought me 40 back and apologized for being busy! If you don't mind a fairly short drive to E. Colonial, definitely worth the time!
-
05-26-26 06:26 #7779Senior Member

Posts: 517Luna will use a ton o lube even if you're slightly above average. I have had a hard time finishing twice, one time Jasmine took over LOL. NOT due to lack of effort she is a soldier. Just pretty much 0 friction without jussssst the right angle. Don't think I've even met maya yet.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 18:14 #7778Senior Member

Posts: 791ZenMelt
Well after not logging in for a while and realizing I missed some PMs from good buds (sorry guys) here is a quick post. I have been spending a little time a Zen Melt. I have seen Jasmine, Maya, and Luna. Maya was a lot of fun and really took charge and was into it. Jasmine was right there and a top choice as well. Luna was great at overall effort but a little less skilled. All three were Orlando level, ok maybe not as good looking, but close. Here's the thing though, Maya and Luna are on the small side. If you fancy yourself as more than an average guy, things coud get a little tight. So Jasmine wins as the best all arounder. All will get the job done though, one way or another.
-
05-24-26 21:50 #7777Senior Member

Posts: 143Lemon tree
I figured I would check out LT for myself. I was looking for a good massage and whatever extras I could find. Knowing only L1 was on the table I went in with open eyes. I did the 30 min because of this knowledge. Brought in by short girl, waited for a while and in walked a taller spinner. Ok massage, odd thing after drap was removed she did the feather touch they normally do before the fun. Then warming oil massage which felt nice. Then legs into play time (carressing between legs etc) into flip where I was otc on the bottom but UTC up top. Small a cups with eraser nips. She wanted $ for a nude HJ but I would not be touching her. I countered with 60 for said massage but no go. So fully clothed HJ with no roaming for 40 was had. Nice cute girl but I won't return. Very Mila / serenity type so much like others have said.
-
05-24-26 11:19 #7776Senior Member

Posts: 1229That's how the game is played 🤣.
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
When things are slow get a review published.
-
05-20-26 15:24 #7775Senior Member

Posts: 517Evening
They won't be if you keep telling people that =P Jasmine is definitely cool af. I don't think I've met Maya yet. Jasmine introduced me to her sister last time I was there and was hand feeding me warm strawberries in the front office, it was weird but also a fun experience. I think she was trying to get me to marry her sister. Conversation was uh. Bit odd. Still, Jasmine is the queen and anyone she trains is guaranteed to treat you well.
Originally Posted by Lebowski69
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 13:40 #7774Senior Member

Posts: 478Zen melts the stress away.
Stopped by on a road trip to South Florida as I was passing by Pineda. Greeted by Maya who I met before at 5 star in Orlando. She is a very pretty late 20's Chinese girl with lovely man made Cs. Won't go into too many details but from the table shower to the room she treated me like a king. Excellent strong massage with back walking she took her time getting all the kinks out from the drive. Was the same 5 star experience we routinely get in Orlando. Jasmine was there as well. And she is my ATF AMP queen. If your lucky and they are busy you will get to experience her amazing skills. Don't hesitate to check these ladies out. Quick note they were usually slower in the late evening. I would recommend them for after dinner relaxation.
The dude abides.
-
05-20-26 07:31 #7773Senior Member

Posts: 38Nice! What is the fee structure there? Is it a flat rate place, or house fee plus tip? What was the $? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MidniteCharmer
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 20:06 #7772Regular Member

Posts: 7Star Merrit Island
I decided to go on a trip and visited Star on Merrit Island. The provider I had has been there for some time and provides a damn good massage (it's a must for me!) and not too much conversation. I didn't catch her name, but she's middle aged, thin, with B-C cups. The session was relaxing and ended on a good note.










Reply With Quote





