The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 528 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 7916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7781
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Especially with the recent discussions about driving to Orlando versus sticking with the local talent, I figured I'd post this here. Bonus, if you take 520 west, 5 Star is about 5 miles from where it dumps you onto E. Colonial, so not a bad drive at all! It was my first time at 5 Star, but I'd say the set-up is pretty universal, I walk in, one of the ladies comes out to greet me, grabs my hand and leads me to one of the rooms and tells me to get comfortable and she'll be right back. Just as I finish removing my clothes, she comes back into the room, offers me a towel and takes me to the table shower. Thorough rinse down, a bit of TUMA action, some BBBJ action and then back to the room. Light massage, she starts singing and I now realize she's the famous Tiffany I've read so much about! On the flip, more BBBJ action, on with the cover, CG, RCG then mish. I ask to get behind her, Tiffany's English is quite limited, pointed at her mouth and asked if I wanted to finish there. Considered that for a moment, then said no and pointed to her vagina, there! So into K9 and finished there! Tiffany cleaned me up and started a massage again. They have monitors in the room, someone else came into the building and she went to greet him. Came back to me, I had started to get dressed again, she said "no, no" and wanted me to stay. I said it was ok, she was busy and I needed to get back on the road. She told me to wait there, then came back, brought me 40 back and apologized for being busy! If you don't mind a fairly short drive to E. Colonial, definitely worth the time!
    Superb review. Provides just enough info for those of us on the treasure coast to determine "is the drive worth the time (and treasure).

    Thanks.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  2. #7780

    Tiffany, 5 Star in Orlando

    Especially with the recent discussions about driving to Orlando versus sticking with the local talent, I figured I'd post this here. Bonus, if you take 520 west, 5 Star is about 5 miles from where it dumps you onto E. Colonial, so not a bad drive at all! It was my first time at 5 Star, but I'd say the set-up is pretty universal, I walk in, one of the ladies comes out to greet me, grabs my hand and leads me to one of the rooms and tells me to get comfortable and she'll be right back. Just as I finish removing my clothes, she comes back into the room, offers me a towel and takes me to the table shower. Thorough rinse down, a bit of TUMA action, some BBBJ action and then back to the room. Light massage, she starts singing and I now realize she's the famous Tiffany I've read so much about! On the flip, more BBBJ action, on with the cover, CG, RCG then mish. I ask to get behind her, Tiffany's English is quite limited, pointed at her mouth and asked if I wanted to finish there. Considered that for a moment, then said no and pointed to her vagina, there! So into K9 and finished there! Tiffany cleaned me up and started a massage again. They have monitors in the room, someone else came into the building and she went to greet him. Came back to me, I had started to get dressed again, she said "no, no" and wanted me to stay. I said it was ok, she was busy and I needed to get back on the road. She told me to wait there, then came back, brought me 40 back and apologized for being busy! If you don't mind a fairly short drive to E. Colonial, definitely worth the time!

  3. #7779
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Well after not logging in for a while and realizing I missed some PMs from good buds (sorry guys) here is a quick post. I have been spending a little time a Zen Melt. I have seen Jasmine, Maya, and Luna. Maya was a lot of fun and really took charge and was into it. Jasmine was right there and a top choice as well. Luna was great at overall effort but a little less skilled. All three were Orlando level, ok maybe not as good looking, but close. Here's the thing though, Maya and Luna are on the small side. If you fancy yourself as more than an average guy, things coud get a little tight. So Jasmine wins as the best all arounder. All will get the job done though, one way or another.
    Luna will use a ton o lube even if you're slightly above average. I have had a hard time finishing twice, one time Jasmine took over LOL. NOT due to lack of effort she is a soldier. Just pretty much 0 friction without jussssst the right angle. Don't think I've even met maya yet.

  4. #7778

    ZenMelt

    Well after not logging in for a while and realizing I missed some PMs from good buds (sorry guys) here is a quick post. I have been spending a little time a Zen Melt. I have seen Jasmine, Maya, and Luna. Maya was a lot of fun and really took charge and was into it. Jasmine was right there and a top choice as well. Luna was great at overall effort but a little less skilled. All three were Orlando level, ok maybe not as good looking, but close. Here's the thing though, Maya and Luna are on the small side. If you fancy yourself as more than an average guy, things coud get a little tight. So Jasmine wins as the best all arounder. All will get the job done though, one way or another.

  5. #7777

    Lemon tree

    I figured I would check out LT for myself. I was looking for a good massage and whatever extras I could find. Knowing only L1 was on the table I went in with open eyes. I did the 30 min because of this knowledge. Brought in by short girl, waited for a while and in walked a taller spinner. Ok massage, odd thing after drap was removed she did the feather touch they normally do before the fun. Then warming oil massage which felt nice. Then legs into play time (carressing between legs etc) into flip where I was otc on the bottom but UTC up top. Small a cups with eraser nips. She wanted $ for a nude HJ but I would not be touching her. I countered with 60 for said massage but no go. So fully clothed HJ with no roaming for 40 was had. Nice cute girl but I won't return. Very Mila / serenity type so much like others have said.

  6. #7776
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1220
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    They won't be if you keep telling people that =P Jasmine is definitely cool af. I don't think I've met Maya yet. Jasmine introduced me to her sister last time I was there and was hand feeding me warm strawberries in the front office, it was weird but also a fun experience. I think she was trying to get me to marry her sister. Conversation was uh. Bit odd. Still, Jasmine is the queen and anyone she trains is guaranteed to treat you well.
    That's how the game is played 🤣.

    When things are slow get a review published.

  7. #7775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Evening

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski69  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by on a road trip to South Florida as I was passing by Pineda. Greeted by Maya who I met before at 5 star in Orlando. She is a very pretty late 20's Chinese girl with lovely man made Cs. Won't go into too many details but from the table shower to the room she treated me like a king. Excellent strong massage with back walking she took her time getting all the kinks out from the drive. Was the same 5 star experience we routinely get in Orlando. Jasmine was there as well. And she is my ATF AMP queen. If your lucky and they are busy you will get to experience her amazing skills. Don't hesitate to check these ladies out. Quick note they were usually slower in the late evening. I would recommend them for after dinner relaxation..
    They won't be if you keep telling people that =P Jasmine is definitely cool af. I don't think I've met Maya yet. Jasmine introduced me to her sister last time I was there and was hand feeding me warm strawberries in the front office, it was weird but also a fun experience. I think she was trying to get me to marry her sister. Conversation was uh. Bit odd. Still, Jasmine is the queen and anyone she trains is guaranteed to treat you well.

  8. #7774

    Zen melts the stress away.

    Stopped by on a road trip to South Florida as I was passing by Pineda. Greeted by Maya who I met before at 5 star in Orlando. She is a very pretty late 20's Chinese girl with lovely man made Cs. Won't go into too many details but from the table shower to the room she treated me like a king. Excellent strong massage with back walking she took her time getting all the kinks out from the drive. Was the same 5 star experience we routinely get in Orlando. Jasmine was there as well. And she is my ATF AMP queen. If your lucky and they are busy you will get to experience her amazing skills. Don't hesitate to check these ladies out. Quick note they were usually slower in the late evening. I would recommend them for after dinner relaxation.

    The dude abides.

  9. #7773
    Quote Originally Posted by MidniteCharmer  [View Original Post]
    Dropped by Zen Melt today just to check out the new monthly lineup. Came in with zero expectations. And walked out thinking, yeah, this one's going into the rotation.

    Ended up matching with Lola, and right off the bat you can tell she's different. The kind of girl that doesn't just look good, she knows she looks good. Confident, playful, a little mischievous. Body is exactly what you'd hope for. Curves where you want them, soft in the right places, tight where it counts, and a face that keeps you locked in the whole time. She's the total package.

    We handle business upfront so everything's smooth, no awkwardness, no guessing. She starts things off with a massage, but you can tell pretty quickly this isn't just a "check the box" kind of thing. Hands are soft, deliberate, a little teasing built into every movement. Not rushed at all. Just slowly building that tension until you're fully locked in.

    At some point she gives that look like, "yeah, I know where this is going," and takes control from there. She then drops to her knees, opens her mouth wide, and this is where she really stands out. Her oral game? Easily the highlight. Confident, unhurried, and you can tell she actually enjoys what she's doing. The kind of rhythm where you catch yourself thinking, alright. This might end things early if I'm not careful. This girl really excels at sucking cock. Her oral game is super strong and was definitely a highlight of the session. She was on her knees right away and sucking me like she's been hungry for my cock all day. The BBBJ was really good, wet, sloppy, deep, and patient. Her oral game was strong and I was rock hard in no time. I didn't want to pop right there and I had to stop her and drew her up for air. I held her back with a smile so I could look at her and admire her beautiful face while she was sucking my cock. I wanted the BBBJ to go on forever, but I knew I was getting close, and I haven't fucked this cute little China doll yet. I stopped her and asked for the cover, rolled it on, and we proceeded to the main event.
    Nice! What is the fee structure there? Is it a flat rate place, or house fee plus tip? What was the $? Thanks.

  10. #7772

    Star Merrit Island

    I decided to go on a trip and visited Star on Merrit Island. The provider I had has been there for some time and provides a damn good massage (it's a must for me!) and not too much conversation. I didn't catch her name, but she's middle aged, thin, with B-C cups. The session was relaxing and ended on a good note.

  11. #7771
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 30

    Lovely Luna at Zen Melt in Melbourne

    Dropped by Zen Melt today just to check out the new monthly lineup. Came in with zero expectations. And walked out thinking, yeah, this one's going into the rotation.

    Ended up matching with Lola, and right off the bat you can tell she's different. The kind of girl that doesn't just look good, she knows she looks good. Confident, playful, a little mischievous. Body is exactly what you'd hope for. Curves where you want them, soft in the right places, tight where it counts, and a face that keeps you locked in the whole time. She's the total package.

    We handle business upfront so everything's smooth, no awkwardness, no guessing. She starts things off with a massage, but you can tell pretty quickly this isn't just a "check the box" kind of thing. Hands are soft, deliberate, a little teasing built into every movement. Not rushed at all. Just slowly building that tension until you're fully locked in.

    At some point she gives that look like, "yeah, I know where this is going," and takes control from there. She then drops to her knees, opens her mouth wide, and this is where she really stands out. Her oral game? Easily the highlight. Confident, unhurried, and you can tell she actually enjoys what she's doing. The kind of rhythm where you catch yourself thinking, alright. This might end things early if I'm not careful. This girl really excels at sucking cock. Her oral game is super strong and was definitely a highlight of the session. She was on her knees right away and sucking me like she's been hungry for my cock all day. The BBBJ was really good, wet, sloppy, deep, and patient. Her oral game was strong and I was rock hard in no time. I didn't want to pop right there and I had to stop her and drew her up for air. I held her back with a smile so I could look at her and admire her beautiful face while she was sucking my cock. I wanted the BBBJ to go on forever, but I knew I was getting close, and I haven't fucked this cute little China doll yet. I stopped her and asked for the cover, rolled it on, and we proceeded to the main event.

    Started things off in mish. Damn her pussy feels tight and amazing. Swapped to CG which was very memorable as I got a fabulous view of her sexy figure and beautiful face while I was pounding the hell out of her pussy. I played with her nice C's the whole time while they bounced up and down in sync to her moans. Then we returned to mish where I plowed her to completion. She cleaned me up, dressed me, and gave me another kiss on the way out.

    If you're someone who appreciates a girl that actually brings effort, confidence, and consistency to the table, Lola's worth your time. You can chase variety all day. Or you can recognize when something actually hits and just run it back.

    I already know which side I'm on.

  12. #7770

    Lemon Tree Summer

    Stopped by for a one hour massage and honestly had a pretty great experience overall. Summer is very warm and welcoming, super easy to talk to right from the start. She's got a really lively, outgoing personality, speaks great English, and likes to joke around, so the whole session felt relaxed and never awkward.

    Looks wise, she's the cute type with a bit of a baby face, which makes her come off very youthful and charming. Nice figure too, well proportioned and attractive overall.

    During the massage, she was attentive and checked in on pressure and comfort, which I appreciated. Service wise, she definitely puts in the effort.

    All in all, I left in a good mood and feeling relaxed. I'd come back to see her again for sure.

  13. #7769

    Lavender

    Swung back by Lavender today, different lady, now where near as attractive and was a bit chunky. Asked for the full anyway and damn. Had to wash and rub everything down, only did a half undress and didn't want to do any daty at first but then she said ok, and even cut that pretty short. And while working it in, she couldn't keep her damn hand out of the way, and then switched to a bit of a head job, and that went from covered to a saran wrap job, and couldn't finish there either well before her jaw wore out. Then finally finished with a hand shake. Damn so disappointed and would never see her again.

  14. #7768

    Sunnny and Ocean

    Stopped by Sunny at the Cape. Small place, 2 rooms. Wall didn't go up to the ceiling so that kind of threw me off. It was around 2 and the place was quiet. Decent massage, cute looking girl. Didn't get a name. Just stopped by to see what the place is about. Ended up getting a handshake. It was my first visit so I brought limited funds as to not make hasty decisions. She either told me to bring more next time or she can do more next time. Another enthusiast came in halfway through my massage and he waited in the other room patiently while my session was going on. Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. That's how quiet he was. Anyways, she handed me bottle water and a banana and I was on my way.

    Was on my way to Star but decided to try something new. I was feeling bold (and ocean is closer). Parked out back. Let in by a 40-ish lady. Not bad looking in her mom jeans. She showed me the room which has a curtain for a door. If I never saw a report about the place, I wouldn't think there was extras to be had. Anyways, after the flip, her fingers lightly roams around my body and starts to tease. She made a notion with her eyes and I just smiled back. Then she got to work. She made it look like she was going to bob but I think she was just trying to blow air on it. After a few minutes she asked if there's anything else I want. I told her I only brought 60 but she's free to go above and beyond if she so choose. She stripped down but it was all hands. Still did the job.

    I think there's more to be had at either place so I'm planning on a return visit.

  15. #7767
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDanger  [View Original Post]
    Used to go to Tomo for a nice no haggle. 60 + . 60 L1 from a pretty maybe 30 yo. One day she was gone and every time I went for the next 6 months or so was a probably 50 could pass for 40 yo. You have seen younger recently? Also ever anything more than L1?
    I never really frequented Tomo all that much. Too much upcharge. This girl was asking upwards of 120 for a CBJ. I had to decline and just go for L1. Just knowing how much she wanted for a CBJ, I didn't feel like finding out if there's any more that they offer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape