Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43684
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Looking to learn the local language...

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyWoodtown2  [View Original Post]
    Angela, who once upon a time went by Summer at a now defunct spa in Culver City (RIP C9), is one of my all time favorite providers. I was excited to receive a text informing me of her current 5-day stint at BB Spa in Orange County, and I wasted no time making an appointment.

    Honestly, Orange County is a haul for me, and frankly I'm sick of all my favorite providers setting up shop there. But it is what is, and Angela is among a handful of unicorns I've encountered since entering the spa world two years ago. So, I bit the bullet and made the drive.

    I'd never visited BB Spa before, but I was familiar with the area. Oasis is down the street in one direction; 99 Health Center is down the street in the other; and G & G is around the corner on Chapman. It's like ground zero for top-tier Asian cocksuckers! Why the fuck can't this garden of earthly delights be closer to L. A. (Okay, I'll stop bitching about the drive now!

    Anyway, BB is in a tiny a strip mall with decent parking, making my arrival super easy. I entered the lobby at the agreed upon time, and Angela came out to greet me. She looked every bit as hot as I remembered: long, wavy brown hair; brown eyes; a smoking hot, sultry face; a tiny waist; round ass; and a pair of natural DDs that, once you've experienced them, you'll never forget. She has a few tasteful tattoos as well (usually not my thing, but somehow on her they become yet another erection stimulant).

    She greets me warmly with a hug and a brief kiss before leading into a nearby room. Once the door closes, it's on. DFK commences immediately, with Angela against the wall, arms pinned, and me sliding my tongue down her neck to her chest where reside a pair of the most incredible tits the spa world has to offer. I spin her around to unclasp her bra and, once done, glide my hands beneath her arms to cup her immense breasts. As her bra falls away, I feel the considerable weight of her tits in my hands as gravity pulls them downward, as if gravity, too, seeks to explore this woman's irresistible body. Fuck you, gravity. Right now, she's mine.

    I spin her back around and once again bury my head in her chest whilst pinning her arms against the wall. I bring my hands down to cup her breasts once again while swirling my tongue around her nipples. At this point, Angela places her hands on my shoulders and, in a fun reversal, flips me around, my back against the wall. She kisses me aggressively, sliding her hands downward as I unbutton my shirt. She unzips my pants to retrieve my now rock-hard member, and slowly makes her way into a squat, kissing my chest and stomach on the way down.

    She briefly puts the tip of my cock in her mouth before running her tongue down the side, making her way to my balls, where she spends a moment sucking and licking, maintaining eye contact throughout. I know what's coming next, and remind myself to relax lest the session end far too early. I've said in previous reviews that Angela sucks cock like a pornstar; I stand by that description. She approaches her work with considerable intent, applying the perfect amount of wrist swivel, suction, and relentless head bobbing. After a few minutes of this, it takes everything I have not to blow like a fucking geyser. She's a champion of the blowjob arts, perhaps the finest cocksucker I've been fortunate enough to encounter.

    Unable to take anymore, I place my hands on her shoulders, pull her upward, and lead her to the massage table. Together we remove the little skirt she's wearing, and she lay back as I proceed to make a meal of her glorious kitty. Tightly trimmed up top, waxed underneath, hygiene on point, Angela's box is a sight to behold. I gently and carefully lick her clit with my tongue, which I remember was a move she has responded to enthusiastically during our previous sessions. "Yes, honey, I love your tongue," she whispers while I paint circles around her vaginal canal, tickle her taint, and then move back to her clit, where I spend the remainder of my time. Angela tightens her thighs, grabs my head, and presses my tongue forcefully against her clit while raising her pelvis and squeezing tightly as she comes. If I haven't made it apparent by now, I should point out that Angela is far from a passive sexual partner. She will match your intensity and bring the heat in ways other providers don't or can't. That's been my experience, anyway. Her assertiveness is part of what makes her unique.

    I join her on the massage table, and we reposition ourselves for missionary. We fall intensely into DFK, grinding against each other; I can feel the moisture of her pussy against my cock. She reaches down to apply the bag, and guides me home. We lock eyes as we find our rhythm, and once again I'm astounded by how gorgeous she is. She moans, clinches her teeth, closes her eyes tightly and turns her head slightly to the side as she slides her arms back above her head. She surrenders as I fuck her wildly; I cannot help myself. Her moans intensify, she wraps her arms around me, and kisses me deeply as I press forcefully into her pelvis with a circular motion.

    "Cum for me, baby. I want your cum," she whispers in my ear knowing how I love to hear her say it. I pull out, remove the bag, and straddle her chest. She uses her forearms to raise herself upward and sticks out her tongue as I ready my load. I unleash several ropes across her face; her cheeks, forehead, and chin, all glazed. Stunned by both the size of my load and her willingness to receive it, I let out an audible, "fuck YES. " Angela saves me from feeling too embarrassed by my excitement by laughing and taking my cock back in her mouth as a final reward.

    I hop off that table and bring her several wipes and a towel. She gets up and walks to the mirror to clean herself up. "So much, honey. You cover me with your babies. Pew-pew-pew. " We both laugh and I proceed to clean myself up as well.

    Angela's English is getting better all the time (certainly better than my Chinese! So we're able to chat a bit while we finished cleaning up and getting dressed. In addition to being a remarkable fuck, she's also a cool person whom I enjoy spending time with. I'm fairly certain I'm in love it's her, LOL. You will be, too.

    I'm reminded of the horrendous drive home that awaits me, so, after a few more kisses and a hug, I make use of my Zelle app to settle up and take my leave.

    Another unforgettable session with one of the hottest providers in the spa scene. Angela's only at BB until Sunday I suggest you do yourself a favor and experience her for yourself.
    Such beautiful literature! Keep up the good work. Do you know if Angela offers Greek lessons?

  2. #43683

    Shills are quiet today

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I want to make this really easy because I'm fucking sick of having to clean up this thread.

    If you think somebody is a shill report the fucking post, don't help they get traction by reprinting it when you quote it so you can pile on and say some wise ass shit that ends up wasting more space than the shill because 10 of you do it.

    Yes, it's a free forum, yes some threads have a serious shill problem. Calling them out is not the answer. If you can see it others can as well, shill posts are not hard to identify.

    Report them, add them to your ignore list and scroll past.

    I spend more time getting rid of posts like this than I do with shills all you ever talk about is if you think somebody is a shill.

    A2

  3. #43682
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 76

    This Is What a Real "First Review" Looks Like.

    Thanks for the great review. This is actually one of those rare first-time posts that reads like a real hobbyist sharing an honest experience rather than someone showing up with an agenda.

    I especially appreciated the context regarding some of the other providers you've seen recently (Amber, Mariko, Romi, etc.). That kind of information helps everyone understand your reference points and calibrate your impressions against their own experiences.

    The detail about the pricing difference is useful as well. In my experience, it generally helps to have a rough idea of the prevailing rates being discussed on the board before walking in so you have a better sense of what to expect and whether you're comfortable with it. Most providers seem to fall within a fairly established range, although every now and then you'll run into someone who places a premium on their time or has enough demand that they can command higher rates.

    Whether that premium is justified is ultimately a personal decision. Some hobbyists are perfectly happy sticking to the prevailing market rates, while others are willing to pay more for providers they consider exceptional. There are certainly a handful of providers over the years that have developed that kind of reputation among regulars. Names that frequently come up in those conversations include providers like Mandy at 99 Health, Coco at DC, and Angela at BB, although everyone's list will probably look a little different.

    Looking forward to seeing more of your posts, Noob91. We can always use more firsthand reports from people who are actually out there doing the field research on the local wildlife.

    AP67.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noob91  [View Original Post]
    So I want to throw in my experience based on reviews from recommendations that others with questionable posts have recommended. FYI I have been lurking on the board for a while and I barely have any posts. I will mention a few girls I have seen recently: Amber: love her long legs. Wish she came back, Mariko: sucker for big tits. Romi (nice girl but was not memorable for me).

    Scheduled to see Elly and was all set to go. Parking was fairly empty so no problem there. A lady let me in told me $50 for 30 min. Elly walks in naked and says hi. Asks if this is my first time. I think I may have made a mistake and said yes, for this location. Upon seeing my contribution, she starts to count but tell me I am short. The difference was the most I have been charged at a spa but I was craving her body so I paid. I read from different pages that she is young and roughly in her 20's but I would argue and say she is closer to mid 30's. She is still attractive and nothing wrong with her age, but I wanted to note that. She is supposed to be vietnamese but has googly eyes. Think anime. It adds to her charm but I was expecting something different. She has an hourglass body that you don't see with asian girls. Ass is mm but her big tits feel real. The entire experience wasn't mechanical but it did leave something to be desired based on prior experiences (Lily from garden spa a year ago was a real firecracker and set the bar high). I nutted when she was on top with her tits in my hand. She was sweet the entire time but I am not sure if I would repeat. Recommendation is a maybe depending on how much people get charged (perhaps this was my mistake by saying yes to the 1st time question). I won't say how much but it was around the 50% upcharge from a normal 30 min visit from most places.

    This whole drama within the mongers (LOL) has led me to question most reviews now but I will probably start going without any appointments and see if that fares any better. Have fun.

  4. #43681
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang3  [View Original Post]
    Way over priced HJ, they lire you in with there ads only to do HJ quickly before anything else happens and then try and get a huge tip.
    There is more to be had there but WAY overpriced. I regret it.

  5. #43680
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by YungRaggerJ  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly how it went with Peaches at Garden LOL.
    Yeah it is definitely a YMMV and eye of the beholder hobby. I love Peach/Sakura. Granted I feel some have exaggerated her physical appearance a bit but she is such a sweet girl and her service is great. I still keep in touch with her to this day. She is out of the country currently but might be back in July.

    I am that way with Miu Miu. I had one session with her, she is also very sweet and a great personality but it just didn't work at all for me. And I absolutely know that I am in the minority on this one. And for those unaware, Lana told me that Miu Miu will be back at G&G on Monday.

  6. #43679
    Quote Originally Posted by YungRaggerJ  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly how it went with Peaches at Garden LOL. I was told she was Japanese, young, and very hot. When I showed up though, she was caked up in makeup, looked to be in her early 40's, and was definitely not Japanese haha. I walked out so fast.

    To this day I still see people raving about her.

    The point I'm trying to make is you can't go off everyone's reviews. You got to figure it out on your own, and that's how it's always been.
    I had the exact same reaction you did when I decided to visit Peach LOL. I don't understand why people don't just walk if they don't like what they see. It's as simple as saying "can I see the other girl / s?" If you see someone you like then take the risk. If not, just say thank you, have a nice a day, walk out, and wait for the next rotation if you like the place.

    But as others have mentioned, we all have our own tastes. If anything, I feel mongers should be required to state their age range LOL. I've seen some of you on the cams and I can understand why some of these women look "young" to you.

  7. #43678
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipisil  [View Original Post]
    Don't think it'll happen to SoCal. Maybe in some cities like Irvine and Costa Mesa. But we have Westminster and garden grove. Pigs might fly before those places in those cities are closed down. They employ way too many people to be closed down.
    Westminster, GG, Santa Ana, and Orange will generally always have a thriving AMP population here in Orange County. I say generally because a shop or two has recently been shut down and with the World Cup / Olympics coming up some cities may think about cleaning up certain areas. But yeah, if these cities ever get shut down something much crazier has happened here LOL.

  8. #43677
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I have always said that I don't mind most of them either. They at least keep us informed as to who is working and where. There is a point however that some of their posts start to hurt the thread when they take it too far. Things like quoting an entire page long review, bashing other girls or shops to try and steer traffic, or just flat out wrong information. I was in Arizona for a week recently and was checking out the scene there. The Phoenix boards are so bad compared to ours and I really don't want to see ours end up like theirs.

    The ignore button is your best friend here but when more than half of the posts per page are on your ignore list, it starts to get frustrating. I just don't want to see this become another RM.
    Yeah, there's usually a "truth" to them (usually just the name and location LOL). The essay quoting does get old though. Especially when some posts "lag" and don't show up till later and are sandwiched in between them. Phoenix boards are bad but Phoenix also decided to clean up shop. I will say though, at least with RM it's easier to spot the shills. This website is more accessible because it's free so people get duped pretty easily; especially if they're new. Anyways, we'll report and let admin take care of the rest.

  9. #43676
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 136
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob91  [View Original Post]
    So I want to throw in my experience based on reviews from recommendations that others with questionable posts have recommended. FYI I have been lurking on the board for a while and I barely have any posts. I will mention a few girls I have seen recently: Amber: love her long legs. Wish she came back, Mariko: sucker for big tits. Romi (nice girl but was not memorable for me).

    Scheduled to see Elly and was all set to go. Parking was fairly empty so no problem there. A lady let me in told me $50 for 30 min. Elly walks in naked and says hi. Asks if this is my first time. I think I may have made a mistake and said yes, for this location. Upon seeing my contribution, she starts to count but tell me I am short. The difference was the most I have been charged at a spa but I was craving her body so I paid. I read from different pages that she is young and roughly in her 20's but I would argue and say she is closer to mid 30's. She is still attractive and nothing wrong with her age, but I wanted to note that. She is supposed to be vietnamese but has googly eyes. Think anime. It adds to her charm but I was expecting something different. She has an hourglass body that you don't see with asian girls. Ass is mm but her big tits feel real. The entire experience wasn't mechanical but it did leave something to be desired based on prior experiences (Lily from garden spa a year ago was a real firecracker and set the bar high). I nutted when she was on top with her tits in my hand. She was sweet the entire time but I am not sure if I would repeat. Recommendation is a maybe depending on how much people get charged (perhaps this was my mistake by saying yes to the 1st time question). I won't say how much but it was around the 50% upcharge from a normal 30 min visit from most places.

    This whole drama within the mongers (LOL) has led me to question most reviews now but I will probably start going without any appointments and see if that fares any better. Have fun.
    This is exactly how it went with Peaches at Garden LOL. I was told she was Japanese, young, and very hot. When I showed up though, she was caked up in makeup, looked to be in her early 40's, and was definitely not Japanese haha. I walked out so fast.

    To this day I still see people raving about her.

    The point I'm trying to make is you can't go off everyone's reviews. You got to figure it out on your own, and that's how it's always been.

  10. #43675

    Way over priced HJ

    Way over priced HJ, they lire you in with there ads only to do HJ quickly before anything else happens and then try and get a huge tip.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the parlor on Triton Way in Laguna Hills and can estimate an age range for the providers there? Sort of curious as there are a lot of postings for this place on bedpage.

  11. #43674
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 27

    Angela at BB KammyMike and Faceless1

    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Made the appointment to see who / what this Angela was all about at BB Spa. At first, I didn't recognize her because of her new hair style, long straight hair instead of curl. After everything was settled in the room, she uttered I remember you. Well, turns out I have seen her before at OA known as Grace. I wrote a review about her already titled.

    Grace-land. She's a gem, DT BBBJ, snug fit along with her DD's. This time was more intense than the first meeting. It's always good to repeat to fully appreciate any providers that you vibe with. Angela aka Grace / Summer will be on breaks after this weekend. Booked her before she takes off or wait for her return. For some reason I find her more attractive now than before. Good time. I didn't get to meets Mia or other girl named Sophia but I did meet MMs for the first time. Nice lady's, skinny in her late 30 ish and super friendly attitude. Kinda like Emma from OA except taller. LOL.
    She's a gem among providers. Yes Grace at OA and now 1 more day till she leaves for a 2 Week break. Gosh she deserves a rest. So pretty and a different look for Asians, and the service is out of this world and that gorgeous rack I can envision it right now. If you got a chance go see her before she's gone.

  12. #43673
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    LOL, it can't be this ez right? Experts, please look at below, is it just me or they are getting a bit lazy? Different account identical format with the same place with different number though. Verdict?
    Now I do know the admins opinion on shills, I've seen the opinion many times over the years.

    For me, I not a fan, but it isn't such a big deal for me. Shill says she is the most beautiful he's seen in his life? I've read posts by those that most would consider trusted and my experience / opinion might differ. We all have our own ideas of the girl that sucks the best dick, best looks, best body, best fuck. We all want the same thing, but that same thing is a bit different for each of us.

    If I suspect a shill over a spot that generally gives the kinds of services that the shill describes, fine enough, he may / may not have gotten that service, but I know it can be had there. I don't think there is any argument, each of us can find a lady, that meets our personal needs in many respects at Du / Garden / BB / G&G / and other places.

    What I definitely don't like, is a shill, blowing up a place, saying they have beautiful young ladies, when they actually don't have a lady under 60 there. Fish & Chips is well known enough, no one will believe they have a new 5'1" lady, around 90 lbs soaking wet that is in her early 20's.

    That spot in Lake Forest, Asia Spa, I've popped into the fron't door, saw one lady working, she showed me the other, Both mid 50's plus, not at all attractive to me.

    I'd suggest, don't get overly excited about shills promoting spots with services we all know are available. The shills that promote new spots, or spots that generally haven't given a particular service, those are the one's we need to focus on more.

    As always, there is the report post function, that can give the site admins a heads up.

  13. #43672
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by Rntintheoc  [View Original Post]
    Maybe things have changed, but it's been a mostly legit place forever. With the right old lady, you might get a tug.
    Thanks for the intel. Might run my way through all the chicks at bio. Then on to the next place. After the Japanese chick there I may try one of the latinas just for fun. Hard choise since Asians are my weakness.

  14. #43671
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by GuezDani  [View Original Post]
    Phoenix used to have a great AMPA scene. Slowly but surely, the AMP then got systematically closed down one by one. It's now a graveyard filled with old ladies performing L1.
    Don't think it'll happen to SoCal. Maybe in some cities like Irvine and Costa Mesa. But we have Westminster and garden grove. Pigs might fly before those places in those cities are closed down. They employ way too many people to be closed down.

  15. #43670
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Mui Mui did work at OA as Monica and I have seen her not at OA only at GG.
    Thank you for clearing that up and actually now that you say it, maybe she did say Monica and not Grace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape