Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 146 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 2183
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2123
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in recently as I was in the area. Much older woman, was on the phone. Out -of the room much of the time. Ultimately shorted me 20 minutes overall, plus the 3 phone calls.

    She had a nice touch, but the finish was awful, slow at first but right at the right time she pulled her hand away and I was left hanging.

    Maybe they'll get some different talent, will try again if reports suggest improvements.
    I TOFFT Coco in Plaistow. I called twice but to no avail so I just drove there and rang the bell from the front entrance (there is a rear one too). Everything has been described pretty accurately, but I don't get why somebody wrote "expanded menu". Expanded how? She doesn't want reviews, but frankly I'm not sure what she's so cagey about since the menu seems pretty standard to me. I got L1 with shirt lifted and roaming was fine but didn't seem go below the waistline. I like the decent looking older ones so I was hoping for L2 but I did not ask since she started the L1 so quickly. Maybe more is available if you repeat. Also, as reported below she stopped her hand right at the first pop which was annoying. Not sure how these ladies can take care of so many dudes over the years and not figure out that action shouldn't stop until we stop, but whatever. If anyone has more info please post or PM.

    When I think back about some of the gems that came thru Derry and Londonderry over the years, it amazes me how spoiled we were. Wish I had appreciated it more.

  2. #2122

    Knox

    Quote Originally Posted by AntiSane  [View Original Post]
    Visited here recently and was mildly surprised to be greeted at the door by a young (mid 20's. Low 30's) petite lady, who IMO, was extremely cute. Paid for an hour, got a decent massage and a great tease before the flip. No haggling, and I was extremely happy in the end. Damage was 70+60 (wanted to give a bit more for that tease, and she didn't jackhammer me to finish either).

    This is the first time I have visited an AMP in a long time where I did not have buyer's remorse after leaving. Only thing is I wish more was on the table (pun intended). Sadly it's hands only, but her hands are talented, and there was no rush to the finish line.
    I hope this place is easier to find than it is on Google Street View. Is it just the end of the road place? Wrong number on the mailbox, and it looks like a house! Do you have any guidance regarding location? Thanks.

  3. #2121
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derry...i/680949954328

    Limited / shitty parking, older, expanded menu, good time, will repeat. Doesn't want reviews so won't add details.
    Stopped in recently as I was in the area. Much older woman, was on the phone. Out -of the room much of the time. Ultimately shorted me 20 minutes overall, plus the 3 phone calls.

    She had a nice touch, but the finish was awful, slow at first but right at the right time she pulled her hand away and I was left hanging.

    Maybe they'll get some different talent, will try again if reports suggest improvements.

  4. #2120
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowplay60  [View Original Post]
    Live very close so I stopped by last night around 7:30 just to pop-in and get a feel for the place. No lights on at all in any part of the building. Didn't see any signs for it but had been told there's a little one in the window. It was darkish & rainy outside so could easily be missed I'm sure. Called like you but no answer.

    Called today and did get an answer. They're open at the advertised address. Sounded like she may speak decent English. Closing hours are at 8:30 so probably had closed early last night.
    Made a quick stop to check it out. Usual neon open sign in window which wasn't illuminated last night. Greeted by late 40's / early 50's gal. Nothing to write home about but not ugly by any means (nice smile). Told me her name was Coco. House is usual 50/70. May try sometime.

  5. #2119
    Quote Originally Posted by SnapperCake  [View Original Post]
    I called and texted the number in the ad and no-one responded. Are they at the address in the ad?
    Live very close so I stopped by last night around 7:30 just to pop-in and get a feel for the place. No lights on at all in any part of the building. Didn't see any signs for it but had been told there's a little one in the window. It was darkish & rainy outside so could easily be missed I'm sure. Called like you but no answer.

    Called today and did get an answer. They're open at the advertised address. Sounded like she may speak decent English. Closing hours are at 8:30 so probably had closed early last night.

  6. #2118
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derry...i/680949954328

    Limited / shitty parking, older, expanded menu, good time, will repeat. Doesn't want reviews so won't add details.
    I called and texted the number in the ad and no-one responded. Are they at the address in the ad?

  7. #2117
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Plaistow

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derry...i/680949954328

    Limited / shitty parking, older, expanded menu, good time, will repeat. Doesn't want reviews so won't add details.

  8. #2116

    Aqua

    Quote Originally Posted by BillR  [View Original Post]
    I have enjoyed the posts here for a number of years but almost never posted. Mostly this is because I get to use the services of this site so rarely. But I will try to post more often to help others.

    Serenity.

    I visited the Serenity Spa a few weeks back that enjoyed it. The beautiful woman that met me I have met before and we chatted for a bit. The massage was good an relaxing. There was little of the elbow in the back which I do not enjoy. After the flip the other part of the massage was also very good. There was a good deal of UTC available and the ending was great.

    Aqua.

    Some time later I visited this site. Mostly because I enjoy a table shower. The woman that met me was much older and she said she was leaving in a few days. The shower was good and the massage was acceptable. On the flip side she worked hard to make me happy. There was general freedom UTC, and while she was older she had a very nice body.

    In both cases the damage was 70 - 80.

    I hope to return to both locations in the future.
    It sounds like you had Anna at Aqua. Did she have grey hair? I think she left. Does anyone know where she went?

  9. #2115

    Londonderry vivits

    I have enjoyed the posts here for a number of years but almost never posted. Mostly this is because I get to use the services of this site so rarely. But I will try to post more often to help others.

    Serenity.

    I visited the Serenity Spa a few weeks back that enjoyed it. The beautiful woman that met me I have met before and we chatted for a bit. The massage was good an relaxing. There was little of the elbow in the back which I do not enjoy. After the flip the other part of the massage was also very good. There was a good deal of UTC available and the ending was great.

    Aqua.

    Some time later I visited this site. Mostly because I enjoy a table shower. The woman that met me was much older and she said she was leaving in a few days. The shower was good and the massage was acceptable. On the flip side she worked hard to make me happy. There was general freedom UTC, and while she was older she had a very nice body.

    In both cases the damage was 70 - 80.

    I hope to return to both locations in the future.

  10. #2114
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Any roaming allowed OTC or UTC?
    OTC, as I said, the menu is limited (it's been mentioned before about this place), but I had a good time anyway.

  11. #2113
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiSane  [View Original Post]
    Visited here recently and was mildly surprised to be greeted at the door by a young (mid 20's. Low 30's) petite lady, who IMO, was extremely cute. Paid for an hour, got a decent massage and a great tease before the flip. No haggling, and I was extremely happy in the end. Damage was 70+60 (wanted to give a bit more for that tease, and she didn't jackhammer me to finish either).

    This is the first time I have visited an AMP in a long time where I did not have buyer's remorse after leaving. Only thing is I wish more was on the table (pun intended). Sadly it's hands only, but her hands are talented, and there was no rush to the finish line.
    Any roaming allowed OTC or UTC?

  12. #2112

    Knox Marsh Rd.

    Visited here recently and was mildly surprised to be greeted at the door by a young (mid 20's. Low 30's) petite lady, who IMO, was extremely cute. Paid for an hour, got a decent massage and a great tease before the flip. No haggling, and I was extremely happy in the end. Damage was 70+60 (wanted to give a bit more for that tease, and she didn't jackhammer me to finish either).

    This is the first time I have visited an AMP in a long time where I did not have buyer's remorse after leaving. Only thing is I wish more was on the table (pun intended). Sadly it's hands only, but her hands are talented, and there was no rush to the finish line.

  13. #2111
    Quote Originally Posted by GMB45  [View Original Post]
    I ended up stopping at Sunset Spa in Manch which I have been several times in the past. I knew what I was getting there, and what I was looking for was primarily a solid massage. DM is fine if you don't want to broadcast.
    What are the details from your Sunset visit? Who did you see? Have been here before, several times, but haven't been (anywhere) since last summer. Please DM!

  14. #2110
    Quote Originally Posted by GMB45  [View Original Post]
    Have been out of the scene for a while. I had some running around to do the other day. I attempted a stop in Milford at Heidy Spa, one car in the parking lot w / NY plates, open sign illuminated no answer to the phone call door locked. Continued on my journey to Manchganastan I passed Sister's Massage in Merrimack and considered a stop, but I haven't seen but one post on it and that was Covid era. I ended up stopping at Sunset Spa in Manch which I have been several times in the past. I knew what I was getting there, and what I was looking for was primarily a solid massage. If any one has info on Heidy or Sister's could you kindly share. I'm not concerned with lvl1,2 or 3. I don't need the temptation or the financial drain. More important is a spot to loosen the shoulders and back that I can drop in when required. DM is fine if you don't want to broadcast.
    Swan on 2nd street in Manch the same Plaza as Applebee's. Heavier unattractive Asian lady that gave a good massage. No hint at extras pretty sure it's legit only.

  15. #2109

    Goffstown

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldstardec  [View Original Post]
    Stop in a couple weeks ago. I went there hoping for Yumi but drew Kaylee or something like this. Good solid massage from Kaylee but I liked Yumi's best.
    Goffstown, Anna gives a solid massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape