Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 20130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19905

    Panecea

    Where is the new Panecea on Ivanrest in Grandville.

  2. #19904
    Quote Originally Posted by FeSideoiler  [View Original Post]
    I've racked my brain for a week and can't figure out what MD stands for?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...-/606379679903

  3. #19903

    MD Grand Rapids

    Quote Originally Posted by FeSideoiler  [View Original Post]
    I've racked my brain for a week and can't figure out what MD stands for?
    MD WELLNESS SPA.

    Grand Rapids, MI, 49504.

  4. #19902

    MD Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by FeSideoiler  [View Original Post]
    I've racked my brain for a week and can't figure out what MD stands for?
    I would guess Noctis is referring to MD Wellness on Stocking.

  5. #19901

    Md

    Quote Originally Posted by Noctis4569  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip to MD. Walked in got ready. No room, just went behind a divider thing in the main entrance, which I was initially worried about. Fortunately I heard the lady walk through and lock everything up before coming to me. She was nice, little bit of a belly, but not bad. No massage. Just went straight for the service. Which I'm generally okay with being that 9/10 times the massages are terrible. In and out easy. I know some would complain about the time shortage. I personally don't care as long as I get to pop. I don't like spending time in those places anyway. More chance of something bad happening. FS $$. 5. Including door fee. Overall though I've definitely had better experiences. Ill wait until they switch girls before trying again.

    Happy hobbying.
    I've racked my brain for a week and can't figure out what MD stands for?

  6. #19900
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Kyra has relocated after her much needed vacation.

    That's my hand on Kyra's beautiful ass.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/466338814623
    Benz1, that ass looks amazing! What's the ticket and is it a full menu? .

  7. #19899

    I know I am old LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMaster1  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard Pets name in a long time. She was actually one of my first when I started mongering. She was super nice and I used her for references when I first started back in the Scorps / EV days. I do recall seeing her and her daughter for a " Mother / Daughter Duo BBBJ" a few times. It was hot in my eyes. I miss the old days. Bm.
    But the mentioning of Scorps and EV made me think back to a time when the hobby had a whole lot more to offer IMHO. It is amazing what we have come to accept as the norm.

  8. #19898
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyD  [View Original Post]
    Hey All. Has anyone seen Stylez yet? She has a couple things I'm really interested in. .

    She says she works from home but in a not so great neighborhood.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/581190956794
    Last I knew she was using this ladies pics. https://linktr.ee/kurvykary.

    First caught it in this post from February. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/227037946091.

    Both ads are worded the same, just using a different number now. I'm not a fan of fake pics but I know some are okay with it.

  9. #19897

    Stylez. Anyone seen this one?

    Hey All. Has anyone seen Stylez yet? She has a couple things I'm really interested in. .

    She says she works from home but in a not so great neighborhood.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/581190956794

  10. #19896

    Tnc

    Quote Originally Posted by Haides  [View Original Post]
    Went here not too long ago. Had the same Kiki and Lee Lee as previous visits.

    Seems to be getting a bit stale.

    Has anyone ran into new talent?

    Kiki is not bad and Lee lee can be a treat but you get tried after a bit.

    Any AMPs that provide same menu but different ladies?
    I've already visited Kiki and Ruby—who can tell me about their experience with Lee Lee? Is she slim?

  11. #19895
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMaster1  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard Pets name in a long time. She was actually one of my first when I started mongering. She was super nice and I used her for references when I first started back in the Scorps / EV days. I do recall seeing her and her daughter for a " Mother / Daughter Duo BBBJ" a few times. It was hot in my eyes. I miss the old days. Bm.
    Pet was the rare provider with no drama, fair prices and good service. A Hooker's Hooker!

  12. #19894

    Westside Pet

    Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    Westside Pet and her daughter used to escort together. That's, depending on how you look at it, way hotter or way more fucked up than giving topless handjobs at a Massage Parlor!
    Haven't heard Pets name in a long time. She was actually one of my first when I started mongering. She was super nice and I used her for references when I first started back in the Scorps / EV days. I do recall seeing her and her daughter for a " Mother / Daughter Duo BBBJ" a few times. It was hot in my eyes. I miss the old days. Bm.

  13. #19893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by DivingDeep70  [View Original Post]
    I visit frequently and read the local forum to keep up with happenings in case I get time to hobby. This was such a weekend. Read a review below of Kaylee and it stood out because what started lame finished strong. I like surprises. LOL. So I called because I was in the area of the new location and figured I'd check it out. Well, Kaylee was the only one available immediately so I figured it's serendipitous and booked half hour. I walk in and the receptionist is an attractive red head and leads me to the room. Little did I know that she would walk in and that's Kaylee. Unlike my monger friend, I would not describe her the way he did. She seemed normal. Low energy perhaps but rather normal. No hand problem either. Anyway she comes in and starts the massage, well the body rub, and it was pleasant. Soft touch for sure but I'm not here for therapy. And I know it's not an AMP, those places can rub good. Anyway, pleasant rub and soft conversation. Clothes were still on. There was lots of touching and tickling the sensitive zones. It was great. She has good nails too. On the flip, OTC roaming then asked her to remove them for better access and she did. Good HJ skills and things were progressing great and I remembered what my monger friend wrote so I asked her and she obliged again. Good skills and good finish. Overall great session and no complaints from me. She's great. Since I'm not a regular I asked her for expected donation and it was very reasonable for the service at 1. 4. I would repeat.
    Any digits I was there last week lost her # .

  14. #19892
    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or are others struggling with deciding if this is totally fucked up or hot as hell? I have so many questions I want to ask!
    Westside Pet and her daughter used to escort together. That's, depending on how you look at it, way hotter or way more fucked up than giving topless handjobs at a Massage Parlor!

  15. #19891

    Easy answer

    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or are others struggling with deciding if this is totally fucked up or hot as hell? I have so many questions I want to ask!
    It's fucked up. But those who think it's hot as hell pay for it. They aren't the first to do it and there have been escort mother daughter combos before which is even more fucked up. Wouldn't be a surprised if a few well known past and present women bring their kids in too. To them it's just a job.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape