Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 21030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20655

    Set up?

    An ad on CL was posted today for this place. A set up? Be safe out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Just drove by about 15 LEO standing in parking lot.

  2. #20654

    Radio

    Quote Originally Posted by RHMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'd rather have nothing at all for music, but I used to wonder if someone was ever there back when John Boy and Billy were on?
    Ha! Yes, distracting in a surreal way. Guys making jokes on the radio while Asian woman has her tits in my face.

  3. #20653

    Thanks. One more question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    K girls Pros:

    No dance around a so so massage.

    Shower with the provider nude.

    Known Service, BBBJ for instance.

    Usually good pictures of provider and often reviews.

    K girls Cons:

    Cost.

    House boy, not so with KSweaties (TOS).
    That's a great overview thank you. Is there some sort of I'd or verification required in advance? Or just call, make appointment, and away we go?

  4. #20652

    It's too bad

    Thanks for sharing. It's really too bad. I went once and had a top-five experience in my "career. " Pretty much everything I personally look for. Even though I think they let you park and enter in the back, it's super exposed on the busiest road in town. Would love to hear if Cici or Keke land somewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Just drove by about 15 LEO standing in parking lot.

  5. #20651
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCreative  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't surprise me. I drove by there on Monday or Tuesday with intentions of going for a visit and there was someone sitting in a Dodge in the parking lot across the street with direct visibility to the back door. The business across the street was closed so I found it odd that someone would sit in the one spot where you can see people coming in and out.

    Kept driving and rolled back through about 20 minutes later and the car was still sitting there. Figured the chance wasn't worth it and went on home. Glad I did. Last time I was there, seemed to be alot of foot traffic from the nearby businesses.

    That building used to be a dentist office. I'm pretty sure the people in that neighborhood weren't happy to see a reptubable business leave and an AMP take it's place.
    Went there a couple of months ago and there was a brown Dodge It was Parked same position. I told them and won them but that it was pretty odd that they could see the people coming in and out. I knew they were going to get in trouble. I even showed them where the car was parked by the time I got out I was gone but I was there for about 10 minutes my son was looking in the car sitting there and they would have before I was there. I also told them kannapolis is not a good area police are on same thing for Concord.

  6. #20650

    Lily

    Just called Lily and was about to leave as she answered the phone got done showering and now the phone is turned off, I mean no way they just got Busted right?

  7. #20649
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCreative  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't surprise me. I drove by there on Monday or Tuesday with intentions of going for a visit and there was someone sitting in a Dodge in the parking lot across the street with direct visibility to the back door. The business across the street was closed so I found it odd that someone would sit in the one spot where you can see people coming in and out.

    Kept driving and rolled back through about 20 minutes later and the car was still sitting there. Figured the chance wasn't worth it and went on home. Glad I did. Last time I was there, seemed to be alot of foot traffic from the nearby businesses.

    That building used to be a dentist office. I'm pretty sure the people in that neighborhood weren't happy to see a reptubable business leave and an AMP take it's place.
    We've got one that opened over in Hendersonville, right in the downtown area, a block from the Chamber of Commerce. I know it's got to be on the radar already, and the local gentry won't stand for it to be there for very long.

  8. #20648

    Fuckin christ

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCreative  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't surprise me. I drove by there on Monday or Tuesday with intentions of going for a visit and there was someone sitting in a Dodge in the parking lot across the street with direct visibility to the back door. The business across the street was closed so I found it odd that someone would sit in the one spot where you can see people coming in and out.

    Kept driving and rolled back through about 20 minutes later and the car was still sitting there. Figured the chance wasn't worth it and went on home. Glad I did. Last time I was there, seemed to be alot of foot traffic from the nearby businesses.

    That building used to be a dentist office. I'm pretty sure the people in that neighborhood weren't happy to see a reptubable business leave and an AMP take it's place.
    Cops busting people for busting nuts. That's crazy. I think they need to find something productive to do.

  9. #20647

    Ce

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Just drove by about 15 LEO standing in parking lot.
    Doesn't surprise me. I drove by there on Monday or Tuesday with intentions of going for a visit and there was someone sitting in a Dodge in the parking lot across the street with direct visibility to the back door. The business across the street was closed so I found it odd that someone would sit in the one spot where you can see people coming in and out.

    Kept driving and rolled back through about 20 minutes later and the car was still sitting there. Figured the chance wasn't worth it and went on home. Glad I did. Last time I was there, seemed to be alot of foot traffic from the nearby businesses.

    That building used to be a dentist office. I'm pretty sure the people in that neighborhood weren't happy to see a reptubable business leave and an AMP take it's place.

  10. #20646
    Quote Originally Posted by Daramio  [View Original Post]
    That's the second spot in 2 weeks raided.

    Gibbons and now CE.

    Think LE is cracking down and just raiding a lot or just unrelated luck of the draw?
    Damn Gibbon got raided? Very sad, but it was super exposed as well. Too much foot traffic in / around that shopping center.

  11. #20645
    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Kannapolis has always been a risky place for Asian Spas. The location up the street that's now Super was shut down years ago when they shut down Lane St. I'm surprised Alice is still open.
    Thanks for the heads up. Yeah super is something else. I always felt super exposed there.

  12. #20644
    Quote Originally Posted by Daramio  [View Original Post]
    That's the second spot in 2 weeks raided.

    Gibbons and now CE.

    Think LE is cracking down and just raiding a lot or just unrelated luck of the draw?
    Kannapolis has always been a risky place for Asian Spas. The location up the street that's now Super was shut down years ago when they shut down Lane St. I'm surprised Alice is still open.

  13. #20643
    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Just drove by about 15 LEO standing in parking lot.
    That's the second spot in 2 weeks raided.

    Gibbons and now CE.

    Think LE is cracking down and just raiding a lot or just unrelated luck of the draw?

  14. #20642
    Quote Originally Posted by fordrangerguy  [View Original Post]
    curious what the out the door fee is here. I'll be visiting from spartanburg this weekend and would love to partake but want to make sure i bring the correct amount. Tia.
    $50 hhr.

    $70 hr.

  15. #20641

    Not shocked

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Just drove by about 15 LEO standing in parking lot.
    I've seen them mentioned on local "Town Talk" groups. They advertise the hell out of themselves on Craigslist. When you move into what was previously a medical office in a small town, you stick out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape