Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 21025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20650

    Ce

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Just drove by about 15 LEO standing in parking lot.
    Doesn't surprise me. I drove by there on Monday or Tuesday with intentions of going for a visit and there was someone sitting in a Dodge in the parking lot across the street with direct visibility to the back door. The business across the street was closed so I found it odd that someone would sit in the one spot where you can see people coming in and out.

    Kept driving and rolled back through about 20 minutes later and the car was still sitting there. Figured the chance wasn't worth it and went on home. Glad I did. Last time I was there, seemed to be alot of foot traffic from the nearby businesses.

    That building used to be a dentist office. I'm pretty sure the people in that neighborhood weren't happy to see a reptubable business leave and an AMP take it's place.

  2. #20649
    Quote Originally Posted by Daramio  [View Original Post]
    That's the second spot in 2 weeks raided.

    Gibbons and now CE.

    Think LE is cracking down and just raiding a lot or just unrelated luck of the draw?
    Damn Gibbon got raided? Very sad, but it was super exposed as well. Too much foot traffic in / around that shopping center.

  3. #20648
    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Kannapolis has always been a risky place for Asian Spas. The location up the street that's now Super was shut down years ago when they shut down Lane St. I'm surprised Alice is still open.
    Thanks for the heads up. Yeah super is something else. I always felt super exposed there.

  4. #20647
    Quote Originally Posted by Daramio  [View Original Post]
    That's the second spot in 2 weeks raided.

    Gibbons and now CE.

    Think LE is cracking down and just raiding a lot or just unrelated luck of the draw?
    Kannapolis has always been a risky place for Asian Spas. The location up the street that's now Super was shut down years ago when they shut down Lane St. I'm surprised Alice is still open.

  5. #20646
    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Just drove by about 15 LEO standing in parking lot.
    That's the second spot in 2 weeks raided.

    Gibbons and now CE.

    Think LE is cracking down and just raiding a lot or just unrelated luck of the draw?

  6. #20645
    Quote Originally Posted by fordrangerguy  [View Original Post]
    curious what the out the door fee is here. I'll be visiting from spartanburg this weekend and would love to partake but want to make sure i bring the correct amount. Tia.
    $50 hhr.

    $70 hr.

  7. #20644

    Not shocked

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Just drove by about 15 LEO standing in parking lot.
    I've seen them mentioned on local "Town Talk" groups. They advertise the hell out of themselves on Craigslist. When you move into what was previously a medical office in a small town, you stick out.

  8. #20643

    Lily at Comfort

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Too bad Angie let you down. I've been to see Lilly twice, she was awesome. These AMPs have good intel on Rubmaps, check it out.

    Tulip is a L1 AMP that is always a solid bet, Lucy, Sasha, are there now.

    DM me if you want UTR L3.
    Just saw Lily today. Very sweet lady, and gives a great massage. Wasn't really feeling the extras today, so she gave some extra stretching and chest massage. Would revisit just for her level of massage.

  9. #20642
    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Just drove by about 15 LEO standing in parking lot.
    Not a big surprise.

  10. #20641

    CE Kannapolis

    Just drove by about 15 LEO standing in parking lot.

  11. #20640

    Inbox full

    Tried messaging you but your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Too bad Angie let you down. I've been to see Lilly twice, she was awesome. These AMPs have good intel on Rubmaps, check it out.

    Tulip is a L1 AMP that is always a solid bet, Lucy, Sasha, are there now.

    DM me if you want UTR L3.

  12. #20639

    Can you imagine being there in the AM

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGuy5  [View Original Post]
    After my first visit of 30 minutes I posted earlier, I dreamt for the 2nd time recently. This was much better overall. The mamasan was different than last time and actually friendly unlike the last one who seemed annoyed I was there. She asked if I had been there, said yes, paid $. 8 for the hr.

    I ended up with Jennifer again, she offered to get me another girl if I wanted but I like the frame of Jennifer and figured better to go with what I know than the unknown since I saw her before. She recognized me from before and mentioned she was recently back (I had no idea since it was quite awhile since my last visit). I guess she goes back and forth between where she lives and here for work every few months or something.

    Got the TS this time, lots of teasing / playing, very detailed oriented, took her time. Off to sauna for a few minutes, back into room. Nice back & leg massage, light teasing. Towards the end before the flip she ended up rubbing her well-endowed breasts all over my back which was a nice surprise. Asked what I wanted this time said "everything" gave her $1. 4. She's very good with her mouth, slipped condom on very eloquently, moved to do a few positions and ended up happy. She seems to be open to whatever makes you happy (within reason obviously, YMMV). Finished up and then she cleaned up and gave me a 5-10 min neck massage which was nice.

    If you are into well-endowed Asian women, definitely recommend you give her a try. She said she would likely be there for at least another month or more.

    Worst part about the whole thing is the radio station they have playing, especially when commercials come on, it takes you out of the atmosphere in general. Would be much better with generic spa music of some kind.
    I'd rather have nothing at all for music, but I used to wonder if someone was ever there back when John Boy and Billy were on?

  13. #20638
    Hey I'm looking to get a little info on some AMP's in the area. I've never been to one but always wanted to try, I've always had a good experience with Asian women. It seems like most of them are like300 though. I was hoping you could point me to the ones that are like120 or close to it total. Also do you know anything about the apartment Asians? You San pm me if you don't want to post, some of your mailboxes are full.

  14. #20637

    Kyoto 2nd Visit

    After my first visit of 30 minutes I posted earlier, I dreamt for the 2nd time recently. This was much better overall. The mamasan was different than last time and actually friendly unlike the last one who seemed annoyed I was there. She asked if I had been there, said yes, paid $. 8 for the hr.

    I ended up with Jennifer again, she offered to get me another girl if I wanted but I like the frame of Jennifer and figured better to go with what I know than the unknown since I saw her before. She recognized me from before and mentioned she was recently back (I had no idea since it was quite awhile since my last visit). I guess she goes back and forth between where she lives and here for work every few months or something.

    Got the TS this time, lots of teasing / playing, very detailed oriented, took her time. Off to sauna for a few minutes, back into room. Nice back & leg massage, light teasing. Towards the end before the flip she ended up rubbing her well-endowed breasts all over my back which was a nice surprise. Asked what I wanted this time said "everything" gave her $1. 4. She's very good with her mouth, slipped condom on very eloquently, moved to do a few positions and ended up happy. She seems to be open to whatever makes you happy (within reason obviously, YMMV). Finished up and then she cleaned up and gave me a 5-10 min neck massage which was nice.

    If you are into well-endowed Asian women, definitely recommend you give her a try. She said she would likely be there for at least another month or more.

    Worst part about the whole thing is the radio station they have playing, especially when commercials come on, it takes you out of the atmosphere in general. Would be much better with generic spa music of some kind.

  15. #20636

    Any FS spots with ladies in their 30's plus?

    Not talking about grannies and mamasans, but 30's and even 40's. Hell, even hot aunties scratch my itch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape