Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 20130
-
05-30-26 17:57 #19905Senior Member

Posts: 30Panecea
Where is the new Panecea on Ivanrest in Grandville.
-
05-30-26 11:12 #19904Senior Member

Posts: 311https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...-/606379679903
Originally Posted by FeSideoiler
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 09:41 #19903Senior Member

Posts: 209MD Grand Rapids
MD WELLNESS SPA.
Originally Posted by FeSideoiler
[View Original Post]
Grand Rapids, MI, 49504.
-
05-30-26 09:40 #19902Senior Member

Posts: 65MD Wellness
I would guess Noctis is referring to MD Wellness on Stocking.
Originally Posted by FeSideoiler
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 09:32 #19901Senior Member

Posts: 79Md
I've racked my brain for a week and can't figure out what MD stands for?
Originally Posted by Noctis4569
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 08:57 #19900Senior Member

Posts: 56Benz1, that ass looks amazing! What's the ticket and is it a full menu? .
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 08:15 #19899Senior Member

Posts: 1262I know I am old LOL
But the mentioning of Scorps and EV made me think back to a time when the hobby had a whole lot more to offer IMHO. It is amazing what we have come to accept as the norm.
Originally Posted by BassMaster1
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 23:28 #19898Senior Member

Posts: 157Last I knew she was using this ladies pics. https://linktr.ee/kurvykary.
Originally Posted by DaddyD
[View Original Post]
First caught it in this post from February. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/227037946091.
Both ads are worded the same, just using a different number now. I'm not a fan of fake pics but I know some are okay with it.
-
05-29-26 16:58 #19897Senior Member

Posts: 78Stylez. Anyone seen this one?
Hey All. Has anyone seen Stylez yet? She has a couple things I'm really interested in. .
She says she works from home but in a not so great neighborhood.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/581190956794
-
05-29-26 09:24 #19896Regular Member

Posts: 9Tnc
I've already visited Kiki and Ruby—who can tell me about their experience with Lee Lee? Is she slim?
Originally Posted by Haides
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 22:16 #19895Senior Member

Posts: 1014Pet was the rare provider with no drama, fair prices and good service. A Hooker's Hooker!
Originally Posted by BassMaster1
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 21:02 #19894Senior Member

Posts: 109Westside Pet
Haven't heard Pets name in a long time. She was actually one of my first when I started mongering. She was super nice and I used her for references when I first started back in the Scorps / EV days. I do recall seeing her and her daughter for a " Mother / Daughter Duo BBBJ" a few times. It was hot in my eyes. I miss the old days. Bm.
Originally Posted by NoseJelly
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 20:07 #19893Senior Member

Posts: 185Kaylee
Any digits I was there last week lost her # .
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 22:06 #19892Senior Member

Posts: 1014Westside Pet and her daughter used to escort together. That's, depending on how you look at it, way hotter or way more fucked up than giving topless handjobs at a Massage Parlor!
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 20:59 #19891Senior Member

Posts: 404Easy answer
It's fucked up. But those who think it's hot as hell pay for it. They aren't the first to do it and there have been escort mother daughter combos before which is even more fucked up. Wouldn't be a surprised if a few well known past and present women bring their kids in too. To them it's just a job.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






