Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 3967 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 1043 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 59499
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58869

    Anyone have a RubMaps sub?

    If anyone has a Rubmaps subscription and can screenshot an old review for me, I will be in your debt.

  2. #58868

    Yun Conley

    Went to Yun after hearing they had a Thai girl there.

    She was probably mid-40's, a chubby Thai-looking lady.

    Total was. 7 + 1. 6 for L3, but I probably won't be going back.

    They also have a few Korean women working there.

    If anyone knows any spots with younger Thai girls within about 1 hour from ATL, please DM me.

  3. #58867
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Do they actually exist on here? Has anyone had one? I find it interesting but don know if I want it.
    There's a couple who advertise on Rub Rankings. 1 specifies that he only rubs ladies. The other one says guys. Every time I see the post it reminds me of Seinfeld when George had a massage from a man. "I THINK IT MOVED!

  4. #58866

    Saw Post for Male Massuer

    Do they actually exist on here? Has anyone had one? I find it interesting but don know if I want it.

  5. #58865

    H Massage Again

    Took another visit to H Massage in Cobb. The masseuse I got was no looker. Bigger and rough face. The massage itself was interesting in a good way. She uses her whole body and gets right on top of you. There was enough pressure and variety that it started to feel good.

    On the flip, she made some light conversation. Basic questions. Even moved down and went to work. I tried UTC, but she keep making sounds, saying "I was too cold", so I just went OTC. The technique was fine. Different tempos and explored everything well. Finished OOD $. 4.

    After seeing who's there after 2 visits, I probably wouldn't repeat. But, the people I drew do have some positives, so YMMV. DM if you want more info.

  6. #58864
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleCurious  [View Original Post]
    You can find happiness at H massage. I left a review not to long ago. ZR is good too. Although if Mai left, there's less reason to go.
    I don't think May is there anymore. Better yet, in the United States. The last time I saw her was March 2025. Ironic enough, it was her last day there. She said she was going back to China the next day to take care of her mom. I posted about the review. It was a bad experience. Known her for a very long time and for the first time she did not deliver. Told me big boss was there. Again, this was over a year ago, so maybe she is back. But I've read no reviews about her since the one I posted.

  7. #58863

    Cobb

    Quote Originally Posted by TedFurns  [View Original Post]
    PM me if you've been to healing massage off S Cobb and maybe have some advice. I'm stilling feeling the itch, so if anyone has suggestion for Cobb Co. , I'm all ears.
    You can find happiness at H massage. I left a review not to long ago. ZR is good too. Although if Mai left, there's less reason to go.

  8. #58862

    Downtown / Midtown Report

    Any good spots Downtown or Midtown ATL? Going to be in town for business and have some time to kill.

  9. #58861

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Fujiman and Atlvoy for info. Table shower, great masssage and L1-L3 on the table. Another spot for the rotation.
    Are the Latina (or whatever they were) maybe Dominican there? Used to be a fun time with a few of them.

  10. #58860
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverPaul  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I visited location as a different name. Has anyone visited with the name "Massage Well". When I used to frequent, I've had a bottomless massage and an L1 with big titties (she's back in China now).

    DM me if you want to keep it off the forum. We need to be careful with LED on forum.
    Massage Well has gone legit. Days of happiness are gone.

  11. #58859

    Nice Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlvoy  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from W SPA, as mentioned from the replies.

    The woman is a bit older than what most people prefer, she's in her 50's but her naturals are definitely to my liking.

    She has experience in traditional KAMPs, as in table shower and thorough massage. Both of which I enjoyed a lot, quite frankly.

    If you're looking for the hottest girl, young, etc then she's not your gal. But if you're open to older, good service, and quite enjoyable L1-3 (I'd say pretty enthusiastic), this is good value.

    OTD $$, L2 fully naked. If you speak Korean, you'll be treated even better here.

    I'm adding this place to frequent. Time wasn't rushed, service was great, super clean and honestly good freaky fun.
    Thanks Fujiman and Atlvoy for info. Table shower, great masssage and L1-L3 on the table. Another spot for the rotation.

  12. #58858

    W SPA write up

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Ok so L3? L2? Cover? Process similar to Mint? Repeat in the cards? Inquiring minds want to know! LOL.
    Just got back from W SPA, as mentioned from the replies.

    The woman is a bit older than what most people prefer, she's in her 50's but her naturals are definitely to my liking.

    She has experience in traditional KAMPs, as in table shower and thorough massage. Both of which I enjoyed a lot, quite frankly.

    If you're looking for the hottest girl, young, etc then she's not your gal. But if you're open to older, good service, and quite enjoyable L1-3 (I'd say pretty enthusiastic), this is good value.

    OTD $$, L2 fully naked. If you speak Korean, you'll be treated even better here.

    I'm adding this place to frequent. Time wasn't rushed, service was great, super clean and honestly good freaky fun.

  13. #58857

    Massage Well and. Shallowford

    It's been a while since I visited location as a different name. Has anyone visited with the name "Massage Well". When I used to frequent, I've had a bottomless massage and an L1 with big titties (she's back in China now).

    DM me if you want to keep it off the forum. We need to be careful with LED on forum.

  14. #58856

    Wspa

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Ok so L3? L2? Cover? Process similar to Mint? Repeat in the cards? Inquiring minds want to know! LOL.
    L3. I have been to the building Mint is in but not since they changed the name so I don't know if anything is different. I would at least go back to see who's around. I was in the mood for some big naturals but like I said a little older than I typically prefer.

    I never take more than the house plus 1. 6 in the building with me. I'll leave.

  15. #58855

    Fayette Spa. Fayetteville

    Couldn't find any reviews, so I decided to TOFTT. Met by Lucy, a thick Chinese lady, probably in her 50s. Massage was good, but 100% legit. No hint of anything extra at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape