Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 808
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #613
    Quote Originally Posted by Xwran  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen them?

    Miss_pumba.

    Camilla_.

    Bellaaine.

    Chasegrey8.

    Sweetestsophie.

    Dietcherrycoke.
    Camilla_ will recite her boundaries and the site guidelines multiple times before and during the session. She is cute and interesting though. YMMV as always on CC.

  2. #612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    Ddrmax

    Quote Originally Posted by Waking521  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone managed to see her?

    She and I were in the process of setting up a day / time when she suddenly stopped messaging.

    Too bad. I was intrigued by her look.

    Also it looks like I missed the boat on neclasu. Her profile has been banned. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have another way to reach out to her? Text or email? If so, can you PM?

    I'm thinking about trying out my luck with tranquilheart or SnugglySquid. If anyone has news on them, that would be awesome too.
    Are you sure it's a she? The profile says non binary whatever that means nowadays.

  3. #611
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoLurker  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CozyNancy

    Anybody seen her or have any info? Or does anybody have any good suggestions for a quality big titty lady?
    I saw her twice, she dressed comfortably loose top no bra and pj shorts. First time she allowed some grinding and OTC groping. Second time there were some gentle kisses and let me go under the clothes. Really heavy grinding, almost came, but wouldn't let me take my dick out. She's fun, I'd consider seeing her again, just wouldn't expect a FS date, but maybe!

  4. #610

    CozyNancy

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CozyNancy

    Anybody seen her or have any info? Or does anybody have any good suggestions for a quality big titty lady?

  5. #609
    Quote Originally Posted by Waking521  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone managed to see her?

    She and I were in the process of setting up a day / time when she suddenly stopped messaging.

    Too bad. I was intrigued by her look.

    Also it looks like I missed the boat on neclasu. Her profile has been banned. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have another way to reach out to her? Text or email? If so, can you PM?

    I'm thinking about trying out my luck with tranquilheart or SnugglySquid. If anyone has news on them, that would be awesome too.
    Tranquil has been a bust for me.

  6. #608

    Ddrmax & others

    Has anyone managed to see her?

    She and I were in the process of setting up a day / time when she suddenly stopped messaging.

    Too bad. I was intrigued by her look.

    Also it looks like I missed the boat on neclasu. Her profile has been banned. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have another way to reach out to her? Text or email? If so, can you PM?

    I'm thinking about trying out my luck with tranquilheart or SnugglySquid. If anyone has news on them, that would be awesome too.

  7. #607

    Queencammie

    Anyone have contact info for queencammie? I was chatting with her, got a new phone and lost her number (I don't have a CC account anymore). Any help would be much appreciated. Please DM.

  8. #606

    Ezstevz

    Anybody got a review on her.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Eztevez

  9. #605

    Mee_na

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    For anyone who has viewed / considered Mee_na, I'll just throw this out there.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/2721687

    Pics are at least 30 lbs ago. Thicker than a snicker is an understatement.
    The link you shared is now showing different set of photos. Is this the current mee_na?

  10. #604

    Any intel?

    Has anyone seen them?

    Miss_pumba.

    Camilla_.

    Bellaaine.

    Chasegrey8.

    Sweetestsophie.

    Dietcherrycoke.

  11. #603

    Hmmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by VicStick2  [View Original Post]
    Same one. Profile has a picture with a dog in it. Says she was online an hour ago.
    Maybe she's catching on to how many people are viewing / messaging her acct.

  12. #602

    Yup!

    Same one. Profile has a picture with a dog in it. Says she was online an hour ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Can we make sure we are talking about the same account? Are you referring to Blair_ ?

  13. #601
    Quote Originally Posted by VicStick2  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she's back online? Shows she was active 5 hours ago. If any kind soul is willing to share her contact info, I'd greatly appreciate it! I don't want to blow up her inbox.
    Can we make sure we are talking about the same account? Are you referring to Blair_ ?

  14. #600

    Back online?

    Maybe she's back online? Shows she was active 5 hours ago. If any kind soul is willing to share her contact info, I'd greatly appreciate it! I don't want to blow up her inbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Must have been a dangerous creep because her account is now marked as having been deleted.

  15. #599
    Quote Originally Posted by TastySnaaxx  [View Original Post]
    She got some very favorable reviews in this thread, with references to camming professionally. She just logged back on to CC after som. E time away, and her profile now has highly specific language about platonic only, including citing Illinois state criminal law about recording someone against their consent. Sounds like she got spooked by someone being a creep.
    Must have been a dangerous creep because her account is now marked as having been deleted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape