Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 5844
-
05-30-26 14:12 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 1140Some guys will pay an absolute ridiculous amount of money just to be in the presence of a hot 20 something chick. It baffles me. Reinforces their shitty attitude on service. This is where the term "GPS board" came from. Very hard to find a decent looking 8/10 or better that won't charge you just to look at her.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
Oh how I miss Europe. 9.5/10 super hot European chicks that never heard of a condom. Half the price of these average looking ****** in Oregon. Crazy.
-
05-30-26 09:11 #5663Senior Member

Posts: 502People call TNA board the GPS board.
Originally Posted by TooManyLadies8
[View Original Post]
20% deposit nonrefundable under any circumstances? When her minimum rate is $600? Fuck that. I can see it now, "I know it was me that canceled on you, but your deposit is nonrefundable under any circumstances. Sorry. ".
Tei if the 5 reviews of her on TNA describe her as ultra safety girl, to tte point of having a "death grip" on the shaft while fucking to avoid the condom coming off. But one said he would see her again. 🤷*♂️
-
05-29-26 19:58 #5662Senior Member

Posts: 479What's the gps board?
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
I'll check the tna link, looks like I have to sign up to see it, we don't use tna much more our area. I'll sign up to see her menu, can't see that on tryst. Price is high, but a lot of traveling ones around here asking that and more. I'll probably never try to see her as there's not enough info to be giving a deposit like you say. I just really like her look, especially after seeing the x feed. Thanks.
Still seems off that if Portland is her hometown there's no reports.
-
05-29-26 14:00 #5661Senior Member

Posts: 1140Barbie
This is her. Same number on gps board as on tryst, so she's probably real. No way I'd pay a deposit though.
Originally Posted by TooManyLadies8
[View Original Post]
I've texted her before, but her menu is horrendous for her outrageous prices. Told her to go pound sand and I moved on.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...barbie.628619/#recent-content.
-
05-29-26 13:52 #5660Senior Member

Posts: 2032Have not met her don't know anything about her but found a few ads:
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...a/013999555257
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...m/744946612731
-
05-29-26 11:00 #5659Senior Member

Posts: 453Ginger_Lilly
She's new to TNA, has no reviews, and has one alert.
I'm not averse to thick redheads, so I hit her up. I didn't mention her rob alert, but I was curious if she'd mention it. At best, she has a counterargument. At worst, I let her know I wouldn't be willing to give the donation up front because of the alert.
I assume she's at least aware it exists since she's been online since it was posted, even if TNA doesn't show she's read it. She didn't address it at all.
She was near Seattle when I messaged her, and said she might be in the Portland area next week. I suggested she reach out when she's here. A few hours later, she asks when I'm available. I told her next week was fine, and she mentioned she "might" get a room in Portland and wanted to see me that night. But she wanted to see me asap, and said she was 3+ hours away 2 hours ago.
I asked her. For the third time. To send pics and provide donation requests. She sends a blurry face pic and the same profile pic she has on TNA. Her donations are 150/225/350. I suggest a qv or hh. I ask what's on her menu, and she says she will do a BJ, but "full sex is kind of rough in just a half hour visit. ".
After that, I let her know I didn't think it would be a good fit for me, and left it at that. Between the alert, her rates, the limited options for visits, and the hit-and-miss location and availability, I just get the sense something is amiss with Ginger_Lilly. She might not be dangerous, but I think she might be trouble.
Just posting this for posterity.
Her profile: https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m..._lilly.694271/.
Her rob alert: https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...troom.3279318/.
-
05-29-26 02:34 #5658Senior Member

Posts: 479Barbi?
https://tryst.link/escort/islandbarbie
This one's X feed claims to be from Portland, and is visiting my area, supposedly, can't find anything on her, seems really odd, and is sending up the red flags. I figured if she really was from your town someone would definitely have checked her out. Thanks.
-
05-25-26 13:50 #5657Senior Member

Posts: 1140Rose
Anybody see Rose? Advertises on stg and a couple other places. Hosts out in Gresham usually. Nukes her posts so can't pull them up later. You'll know her photos by the large tattoo on the top of her chest that says Loyalty. Been chatting with her, seemed down, but got lots of safety vibes unfortunately. Rates are reasonable, but not wasting my time on a CBJ girl. Anybody know her?
-
05-25-26 12:23 #5656Senior Member

Posts: 2935I have never tried, if it was a yes, I would go see her.
Originally Posted by Terrencezz
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 19:21 #5655Banned Member

Posts: 14So Bebe can be updated VIP?
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
Confused not sure did I get currently.
Originally Posted by 3Putt
[View Original Post]
If yes how much extra should I tips her.
She is amazing.
Very attractive young lady.
-
05-24-26 12:34 #5654Senior Member

Posts: 2935Bebe needs to give it up bare.
Originally Posted by Terrencezz
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 17:57 #5653Banned Member

Posts: 14Downtown yes
I saw Bebe and Ivy at same locations.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
Want try Duo next time.
They friendly.
Ivy look more MILF type nice body and friendly.
But Bebe is more "my type ".
-
05-23-26 14:07 #5652Senior Member

Posts: 1140Is she hosting out of that downtown location off of 10th that is part of the Chinese agency?
Originally Posted by Terrencezz
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 21:57 #5651Banned Member

Posts: 14Recently tired Bebe she was good
Her TNA handle name is bebe6 you can try her 🥰.
Originally Posted by Najar
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 12:58 #5650Senior Member

Posts: 2935That is a bummer to hear.
Originally Posted by JoeDirt230
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





