The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 390 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 5848
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5668
    Quote Originally Posted by TooManyLadies8  [View Original Post]
    What's the gps board?

    I'll check the tna link, looks like I have to sign up to see it, we don't use tna much more our area. I'll sign up to see her menu, can't see that on tryst. Price is high, but a lot of traveling ones around here asking that and more. I'll probably never try to see her as there's not enough info to be giving a deposit like you say. I just really like her look, especially after seeing the x feed. Thanks.

    Still seems off that if Portland is her hometown there's no reports.
    People call TNA board the GPS board.

    20% deposit nonrefundable under any circumstances? When her minimum rate is $600? Fuck that. I can see it now, "I know it was me that canceled on you, but your deposit is nonrefundable under any circumstances. Sorry. ".

    Tei if the 5 reviews of her on TNA describe her as ultra safety girl, to tte point of having a "death grip" on the shaft while fucking to avoid the condom coming off. But one said he would see her again. 🤷*♂️

  2. #5667
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    This is her. Same number on gps board as on tryst, so she's probably real. No way I'd pay a deposit though.

    I've texted her before, but her menu is horrendous for her outrageous prices. Told her to go pound sand and I moved on.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...barbie.628619/#recent-content.
    What's the gps board?

    I'll check the tna link, looks like I have to sign up to see it, we don't use tna much more our area. I'll sign up to see her menu, can't see that on tryst. Price is high, but a lot of traveling ones around here asking that and more. I'll probably never try to see her as there's not enough info to be giving a deposit like you say. I just really like her look, especially after seeing the x feed. Thanks.

    Still seems off that if Portland is her hometown there's no reports.

  3. #5666

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by TooManyLadies8  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/islandbarbie

    This one's X feed claims to be from Portland, and is visiting my area, supposedly, can't find anything on her, seems really odd, and is sending up the red flags. I figured if she really was from your town someone would definitely have checked her out. Thanks.
    This is her. Same number on gps board as on tryst, so she's probably real. No way I'd pay a deposit though.

    I've texted her before, but her menu is horrendous for her outrageous prices. Told her to go pound sand and I moved on.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...barbie.628619/#recent-content.

  4. #5665
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see Rose? Advertises on stg and a couple other places. Hosts out in Gresham usually. Nukes her posts so can't pull them up later. You'll know her photos by the large tattoo on the top of her chest that says Loyalty. Been chatting with her, seemed down, but got lots of safety vibes unfortunately. Rates are reasonable, but not wasting my time on a CBJ girl. Anybody know her?
    Have not met her don't know anything about her but found a few ads:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...a/013999555257

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...m/744946612731
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260529_105017_Opera.jpg‎  

  5. #5664

    Ginger_Lilly

    She's new to TNA, has no reviews, and has one alert.

    I'm not averse to thick redheads, so I hit her up. I didn't mention her rob alert, but I was curious if she'd mention it. At best, she has a counterargument. At worst, I let her know I wouldn't be willing to give the donation up front because of the alert.

    I assume she's at least aware it exists since she's been online since it was posted, even if TNA doesn't show she's read it. She didn't address it at all.

    She was near Seattle when I messaged her, and said she might be in the Portland area next week. I suggested she reach out when she's here. A few hours later, she asks when I'm available. I told her next week was fine, and she mentioned she "might" get a room in Portland and wanted to see me that night. But she wanted to see me asap, and said she was 3+ hours away 2 hours ago.

    I asked her. For the third time. To send pics and provide donation requests. She sends a blurry face pic and the same profile pic she has on TNA. Her donations are 150/225/350. I suggest a qv or hh. I ask what's on her menu, and she says she will do a BJ, but "full sex is kind of rough in just a half hour visit. ".

    After that, I let her know I didn't think it would be a good fit for me, and left it at that. Between the alert, her rates, the limited options for visits, and the hit-and-miss location and availability, I just get the sense something is amiss with Ginger_Lilly. She might not be dangerous, but I think she might be trouble.

    Just posting this for posterity.

    Her profile: https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m..._lilly.694271/.

    Her rob alert: https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...troom.3279318/.

  6. #5663

    Barbi?

    https://tryst.link/escort/islandbarbie

    This one's X feed claims to be from Portland, and is visiting my area, supposedly, can't find anything on her, seems really odd, and is sending up the red flags. I figured if she really was from your town someone would definitely have checked her out. Thanks.

  7. #5662

    Rose

    Anybody see Rose? Advertises on stg and a couple other places. Hosts out in Gresham usually. Nukes her posts so can't pull them up later. You'll know her photos by the large tattoo on the top of her chest that says Loyalty. Been chatting with her, seemed down, but got lots of safety vibes unfortunately. Rates are reasonable, but not wasting my time on a CBJ girl. Anybody know her?

  8. #5661
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrencezz  [View Original Post]
    Confused not sure did I get currently.

    If yes how much extra should I tips her.

    She is amazing.

    Very attractive young lady.
    I have never tried, if it was a yes, I would go see her.

  9. #5660

    So Bebe can be updated VIP?

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Is she hosting out of that downtown location off of 10th that is part of the Chinese agency?
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Putt  [View Original Post]
    Bebe needs to give it up bare.
    Confused not sure did I get currently.

    If yes how much extra should I tips her.

    She is amazing.

    Very attractive young lady.

  10. #5659
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrencezz  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bebe and Ivy at same locations.

    Want try Duo next time.

    They friendly.

    Ivy look more MILF type nice body and friendly.

    But Bebe is more "my type ".
    Bebe needs to give it up bare.

  11. #5658

    Downtown yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Is she hosting out of that downtown location off of 10th that is part of the Chinese agency?
    I saw Bebe and Ivy at same locations.

    Want try Duo next time.

    They friendly.

    Ivy look more MILF type nice body and friendly.

    But Bebe is more "my type ".

  12. #5657
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrencezz  [View Original Post]
    Her TNA handle name is bebe6 you can try her.
    Is she hosting out of that downtown location off of 10th that is part of the Chinese agency?

  13. #5656

    Recently tired Bebe she was good

    Quote Originally Posted by Najar  [View Original Post]
    I am definitely interested.
    Her TNA handle name is bebe6 you can try her 🥰.

  14. #5655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt230  [View Original Post]
    Taylor was not my cup of tea when I saw her a few months back. Her photos are pretty old now and you can tell the chems have taken their toll. I missed out on her when she first hit the GPS board back in the day, had a few false starts getting around to seeing her in right after she first joined and never made it happen until now. She is in her thirties but could probably be mistaken for being much older, kind of flabby and missing teeth.
    That is a bummer to hear.

  15. #5654
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Putt  [View Original Post]
    Taylor has been on my tdl for soooo long I need to check that box.
    Taylor was not my cup of tea when I saw her a few months back. Her photos are pretty old now and you can tell the chems have taken their toll. I missed out on her when she first hit the GPS board back in the day, had a few false starts getting around to seeing her in right after she first joined and never made it happen until now. She is in her thirties but could probably be mistaken for being much older, kind of flabby and missing teeth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape