Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 110 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1650
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1635
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Hey saw her yesterday. Wow great experience body is perfect. She's not clock watcher. She was so friendly. Started off datu then BBBJ. Did cowgirl and finished missionary. She is vocal and showed me was feeling good. I drove from kazoo very good date will repeat price 160 half so go get her guys.
    Do you have a link?

  2. #1634

    Jasmine

    Hey saw her yesterday. Wow great experience body is perfect. She's not clock watcher. She was so friendly. Started off datu then BBBJ. Did cowgirl and finished missionary. She is vocal and showed me was feeling good. I drove from kazoo very good date will repeat price 160 half so go get her guys.

  3. #1633

    Mickkey

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/286424386491

    I'm super intrigued by this girl and her "no rules" special, and I saw lots of reports saying she was flaky, but it also sounded like she's worth the effort if you can actually manage to meet her. Well, after 3 attempts (1 a couple years ago when I lived in AA, and the other 2 this week), I'm officially done trying. She knew I was making a long drive, and stayed in contact right up until I texted her (as she requested) when I was 20 minutes away, then radio silence. I'm always patient and polite with these girls, and I find that usually gets me treated pretty well, but she's got me re-thinking that approach and my participation in this hobby at all. Jesus fucking Christ what a goddamn waste of time and gas.

  4. #1632
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageGui  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last in mid June. Hope she is OK.
    As do I but I did see her info on Vine as being a guest as if 06/22 but can't find any other info. I'm hoping she won't be in too long. Be safe JK.

  5. #1631

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/399906710172

    Has anyone seen Mandy lately or is she still a "guest" of the county in washtenaw?
    I saw her last in mid June. Hope she is OK.

  6. #1630

    Mandy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/399906710172

    Has anyone seen Mandy lately or is she still a "guest" of the county in washtenaw?

  7. #1629

    Katie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/228392472935 Saw her a couple of days ago for a BBBJ! Pretty decent it got the job done. Safe incall location. She's definitely on drugs, but she was nice and friendly. I'm pretty sure she'll let you fuck her raw also. She can't post on STG due to her account being canceled. So if you want to see her the number is in the add I attached. Stay safe out there.

  8. #1628
    Quote Originally Posted by LemmeLickIt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spent any time with xtina?.
    I haven't but heard she has a prosthetic leg.

  9. #1627
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob64  [View Original Post]
    Here is ad if it works.
    Ads from 06/23 are still up. Nothing in them suggested trouble to me except one statement in one of the ads sounded like something from the obvious fake scammer / deposit ads.

    When did you know things were going south? Any common warning signs that you ignored?

    Hope you chose to remain silent.

    Thanks for the report.

  10. #1626

    Coldwater is a sting

    Here is ad if it works.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260624-023502_Chrome.jpg‎  

  11. #1625

    Coldwater is a sting

    The Coldwater ad is / was a sting. I got pinched, first time if anyone ones a good lawyer or want to offer advice feel free to dm me.

  12. #1624

    Also curious

    Has anyone spent any time with xtina?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce5102  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/873904080252 I'm going to be in Jackson this weekend. Has anyone seen xtina.
    .

  13. #1623
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDicksALot  [View Original Post]
    This place was on a dead end road out in the country off of Seymour Rd.
    Confused her with the other Lexi thanks for correction.

  14. #1622
    Quote Originally Posted by JayRod123  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that place by the hospital has always been a drug den went there once looks good from outside but inside holy hell ran into the other fiends that post on STG all the decent providers are gone.
    This place was on a dead end road out in the country off of Seymour Rd.

  15. #1621
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDicksALot  [View Original Post]
    Went to her place. First of all. She's a very big girl. Not usually my vibe but I was thinking with the small head. Went inside. Place reeked of cigarettes. Place was a filthy mess of a dump. Cigarette butts all over the place. Dirty dishes piled high up in the sink her room was an absolutely filthy mess.

    I turned around and left. I definitely TOFTT!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/288499192541
    Yeah that place by the hospital has always been a drug den went there once looks good from outside but inside holy hell ran into the other fiends that post on STG all the decent providers are gone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape