Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26499
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx  [View Original Post]
    Bunny is very pretty (or at least she was when I saw her) but she was almost the textbook definition of pillow princess / all business / in and out. She was nice, but bored and it just felt super empty. And quick. It wasn't very pricey back then but she raised her rates. I just couldn't justify seeing her after two times. It's a shame. If she tried a bit more to be personable / GFE or faked it / acted better she would be a star IMO.
    Bunny is a personal favorite. Sexy body, cute face. A lot of rules, but qv should do it.

  2. #26498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Maybe her spidey senses were tingling about you and she wanted to meet you in a public place first.
    Always a possibility, hence why I was checking to see if there were any reports on her and saw the one old question from 2024 but never saw a follow-up. Red flags were she made a lot of promises and would do voice call but not a vid chat for verification. So being cautious.

  3. #26497
    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Hi I found a report on her in 2024 but no one ever followed up about having seen her. I was chatting with her last night and she def sounds sexy but wanted to meet at a hookah bar in Addison to walk to her place. Something just feels off with my spider senses. Wanted to double check to see if anyone had seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/919501241060
    Maybe her spidey senses were tingling about you and she wanted to meet you in a public place first.

  4. #26496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Morgan Skipthegames

    Hi I found a report on her in 2024 but no one ever followed up about having seen her. I was chatting with her last night and she def sounds sexy but wanted to meet at a hookah bar in Addison to walk to her place. Something just feels off with my spider senses. Wanted to double check to see if anyone had seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/919501241060

  5. #26495

    Anyone see her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...l/927217944836

    See this ad pop up every so often. Something seems off about her.

  6. #26494

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage and is BBBJ part of it?
    I think 220 for a half hr. No BBBJ, upsell for DATY. No GFE.

    Better looking than most LC girls and friendly, but average experience overall. But depending where you're starting you could spend hours traveling back and forth to her location so may not be worth the logistics unless you're already in the SW burbs.

  7. #26493
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage and is BBBJ part of it?
    No BBBJ.

    Didn't say she was great, but worth a repeat.

  8. #26492

    She's okay

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiralN  [View Original Post]
    Trying to plan out my short visit to the area, was there any decent parking nearby or would I have to get a ride?
    She's okay and all but if you are traveling a long way for her expecting something great, you are going to be disappointed. More of a pump and dump. Nice little body though so worth a visit if in the area.

  9. #26491
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckGolf12  [View Original Post]
    This one is real and a good time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5742616862/1
    What's the damage and is BBBJ part of it?

  10. #26490
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    No kidding. I wouldn't even look twice at an ad that casually says "anal raw" in it. Nobody legit would advertise that service so blatantly.

    100% some kind of deposit scam.
    It's a 30% deposit, so obviously it's a scam.

  11. #26489
    Quote Originally Posted by Noone776  [View Original Post]
    But you are not skeptical of the broken English and run on sentences that make no sense? This gentleman is somewhere in south east Asia cause I have seen the exact same script used in other ads.
    No kidding. I wouldn't even look twice at an ad that casually says "anal raw" in it. Nobody legit would advertise that service so blatantly.

    100% some kind of deposit scam.

  12. #26488
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveSalem  [View Original Post]
    This one says she's from Oak Brook. Any reports? I'm skeptical of the 30% deposit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/oneofnonejas
    But you are not skeptical of the broken English and run on sentences that make no sense? This gentleman is somewhere in south east Asia cause I have seen the exact same script used in other ads.

  13. #26487

    Review of Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy1711  [View Original Post]
    I met her somewhat recently. I believe she hosts mainly in the west suburbs. To her great credit, she was completely straightforward to communicate with from the start. We set a time about a week out, she was clear about rates and what to expect for different options, and the visit went as expected with no disappointing surprises. I feel like that's getting pretty rare these days. During our time together she was friendly and true to what we agreed on.

    I knew going in she wouldn't look as dolled up as all of her photos, but I'll admit I was still a bit disappointed when I finally met her. It's definitely her in the photos and she's definitely a spinner. But even with what I thought were reasonable expectations, she wasn't as attractive as I had been hoping for at that price point. When it came to the play, she was fine, but nothing to write home about in my opinion (again, for that price point). The BJ wasn't mind-blowing like some others have suggested, and she didn't DFK. The environment was quiet and low-key -- I guess I was hoping for something more playful, flirty, and energetic.

    I probably won't repeat because it didn't really satisfy what I'm hoping for in doing this. But even though I won't, she was safe, straightforward, polite, and delivered as promised. Again, that's starting to become pretty rare.

    I don't know. I've been becoming pretty disenchanted with options lately.

  14. #26486

    Jasmin / Jesmin x3765

    This one says she's from Oak Brook. Any reports? I'm skeptical of the 30% deposit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/oneofnonejas

  15. #26485
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiralN  [View Original Post]
    Trying to plan out my short visit to the area, was there any decent parking nearby or would I have to get a ride?
    She's staying at a hotel with plenty of parking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape