Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 26423
-
06-01-26 14:22 #25928Senior Member

Posts: 221Ali
Saw her today. No GFE, has manager lurking, everything covered. Incall with friends on west side. 200 for hhr (overpriced). She's tiny tho, missing some teeth and has some track marks. Will not repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/019460690501
-
06-01-26 05:55 #25927Senior Member

Posts: 38Cherry northside
Any info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/209011719
-
05-31-26 09:49 #25926Senior Member

Posts: 1136These same pictures have been posted a few years ago. If it is the same girl she was a really good looking black girl when I saw her and she was staying at a notel in Madison. The service was kind of strange because she I insisted on doggy only but her ass was fantastic. Would I repeat if it is the same girl? Probably but having these same pictures posted for a couple years is kind of a red flag. Finding a black girl that is pretty good and not bat shit crazy is difficult however. I would say you are probably safe to check her out and bail if you don't like what you see.
Originally Posted by Phloverno6
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 08:37 #25925Senior Member

Posts: 136Yummy in MKE
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/762627007650
Looks, smells and feels. TGTBT.
Anyone have carnal knowledge of her, services, rates?
DM is OK.
Stay safe out there.
PH.
-
05-30-26 21:47 #25924Senior Member

Posts: 66Your girl
I am looking for a new regular. I am clean and respectful. Looking for someone who is GFE. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 19:32 #25923Senior Member

Posts: 772Asia Creamula
Anyone met Asia? She's zero GFE. I did content with her, but she did not send me what I asked for. Flattish butt (typical Asian butt). She's asking $ to add you to her Twitter LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/253917160686
-
05-30-26 18:07 #25922Senior Member

Posts: 1485Rate
She said QV for 160 including a BBBJ.
Big Pass!
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 11:56 #25921Senior Member

Posts: 748Ymmv
Because she did that for me and wanted to put me in without a cover. I prefer cover for FS so I stopped.
Originally Posted by OldBear
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 01:21 #25920Senior Member

Posts: 489Her ad: No BBBJ.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
My response: Pass.
-
05-30-26 00:49 #25919Senior Member

Posts: 772Oh, you're too kind!! Have a soft spot for her??
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 16:01 #25918Senior Member

Posts: 748Link for her
Can always search but figured I'd make it easy. She did dfk, BBBJ and cfs last time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...8/816231209219
-
05-29-26 15:58 #25917Senior Member

Posts: 748Hmm
I wore a condom last time. She did bb for the warm up. Also asked if I wanted to just go for it while making out and all naked. I don't do that so stopped and wrapped up. Seems like my nerves and her new phone caused her to flake. I think she's moving to different locations too. Her communication sucks too.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 14:55 #25916Senior Member

Posts: 772Looks like she found guys who agree to pay more or wear a condom !!
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
She suddenly canceled on me on the day of the date citing some silly medical issue and has not replied since. Oh, well, onto the next!!
-
05-29-26 13:26 #25915Senior Member

Posts: 87Avery laser. Clean your inbox
Hey, could you message me your UTR Spinner's contact info or clean out your inbox? Thanks.
Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 11:46 #25914Senior Member

Posts: 748Anyone see Alix lately?
She claims a new phone but suddenly got back to me. Her communication was sometimes spotty. We had fun but she said that my nervousness threw her off. Whatever. During the actual event, we had a GFE pretty much. Odd she said that. But man. I hope to see her tonight.












Reply With Quote





