Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 26415
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25920
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Oh, you're too kind!! Have a soft spot for her??
    Her ad: No BBBJ.

    My response: Pass.

  2. #25919
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Can always search but figured I'd make it easy. She did dfk, BBBJ and cfs last time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...8/816231209219
    Oh, you're too kind!! Have a soft spot for her??

  3. #25918

    Link for her

    Can always search but figured I'd make it easy. She did dfk, BBBJ and cfs last time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...8/816231209219

  4. #25917

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she found guys who agree to pay more or wear a condom !!
    She suddenly canceled on me on the day of the date citing some silly medical issue and has not replied since. Oh, well, onto the next!!
    I wore a condom last time. She did bb for the warm up. Also asked if I wanted to just go for it while making out and all naked. I don't do that so stopped and wrapped up. Seems like my nerves and her new phone caused her to flake. I think she's moving to different locations too. Her communication sucks too.

  5. #25916
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    She claims a new phone but suddenly got back to me. Her communication was sometimes spotty. We had fun but she said that my nervousness threw her off. Whatever. During the actual event, we had a GFE pretty much. Odd she said that. But man. I hope to see her tonight.
    Looks like she found guys who agree to pay more or wear a condom !!
    She suddenly canceled on me on the day of the date citing some silly medical issue and has not replied since. Oh, well, onto the next!!

  6. #25915

    Avery laser. Clean your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166  [View Original Post]
    One of my UTR's is looking to expand her client base and gave consent to share her number. 5'4, 110 lbs, long hair brunette, blue eyes, perky firm smaller tits, nice little eraser tip nips and a very tight pussy w bigger meaty lips. Actually a pretty normal girl, aims to please, great attitude and fairly open menu. Pm for number.
    Hey, could you message me your UTR Spinner's contact info or clean out your inbox? Thanks.

  7. #25914

    Anyone see Alix lately?

    She claims a new phone but suddenly got back to me. Her communication was sometimes spotty. We had fun but she said that my nervousness threw her off. Whatever. During the actual event, we had a GFE pretty much. Odd she said that. But man. I hope to see her tonight.

  8. #25913
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCowMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one the other day at her place. Setup was fairly easy and her place was safe and clean. $$ for a hh, I normally won't pay that for a hh but it has been a bit since my last time out. It is her in the pictures and she's pretty nice. Down side, mechanical and not real tight. All covered and I'm glad. There was a smell that stuck with me. I'm on the fence if I'd repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/767892733163
    And her ad about BBBJ is inaccurate.

  9. #25912

    Your money

    But for 2 bills, I want a nice long BBBJ to start and some DFK included. I'm convinced that there's no one out there worth spending my money on. Maybe I'll drive the SW loops this weekend to see if that has gotten any better.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCowMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one the other day at her place. Setup was fairly easy and her place was safe and clean. $$ for a hh, I normally won't pay that for a hh but it has been a bit since my last time out. It is her in the pictures and she's pretty nice. Down side, mechanical and not real tight. All covered and I'm glad. There was a smell that stuck with me. I'm on the fence if I'd repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/767892733163

  10. #25911
    Quote Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166  [View Original Post]
    One of my UTR's is looking to expand her client base and gave consent to share her number. 5'4, 110 lbs, long hair brunette, blue eyes, perky firm smaller tits, nice little eraser tip nips and a very tight pussy w bigger meaty lips. Actually a pretty normal girl, aims to please, great attitude and fairly open menu. Pm for number.
    Seems like you Inbox is still full. Would be interested, when you have time.

  11. #25910

    Brookfield

    Saw this one the other day at her place. Setup was fairly easy and her place was safe and clean. $$ for a hh, I normally won't pay that for a hh but it has been a bit since my last time out. It is her in the pictures and she's pretty nice. Down side, mechanical and not real tight. All covered and I'm glad. There was a smell that stuck with me. I'm on the fence if I'd repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/767892733163

  12. #25909
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    Saying she's pregnant doesn't help me any. LOL I still don't know who you guys are Farr to the link doesn't work so the profile doesn't come up.
    Look at the original post. There are pictures.

  13. #25908

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    She's pregnant!!
    Saying she's pregnant doesn't help me any. LOL I still don't know who you guys are Farr to the link doesn't work so the profile doesn't come up.

  14. #25907
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    Who is she?? Link doesn't work.
    She's pregnant!!

  15. #25906

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by FawkuAwe  [View Original Post]
    She's fat now. Good BBBJ CIM.
    Who is she?? Link doesn't work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape