Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 372 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 5570
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5465
    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    This girl is pretty incredible as well. She is a bit flaky on comms mostly because she has a hectic job. She is stunning though and reasonably priced 500 when I saw her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-cda2ac24848b
    Ugh, a lot I disagree with in this post. $500 is "reasonably priced?" Also I am hugely not a fan of her: awful in bed, looks worse in person (though she was using fake pics back when I saw her, so grain of salt), and it bothered the shit out of me that she was an anti-vax scientist. Dumb as a post, this one.

  2. #5464

    Good updates!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisPersonHere  [View Original Post]
    Saw a few girls from seeking. Here's what I got.

    Jade - $600:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-56640f1fae9d

    She wanted covered sex only, no BBJ, uglier in person and is missing teeth. Her photos must have been her when she was younger. Entitled as well. She was open to do everything except doggy and did not want to take her bra off. Not the best time, wasn't worth $600.

    Priyanka - $300.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-52af5f62ed2d

    She wanted to a true ppm as in meeting without sex. Which is wild to me and I definitely passed.

    Cherry:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-1d9e928e76bc

    Tried to set something up with her, but she only wants people to see her at the strip club she works at, which is Cheetah's.
    I've seen a few of these as well.

    I saw Anne once. I agree, she was fun. She did have sort of an annoying voice but a nice tight sexy body.

    Priyanka. Although I met her for a M+G she never wanted to actually meet for anything fun. She basically gets your number and hits you up for cash nonstop with every excuse in the book.

    Jade. I never met her but she's been discussed a few times on here. She basically goes to jail for heroin possession every few months or so (she has a whole series of mugshots). I feel bad for her but I imagine her demons are off the chart.

  3. #5463

    Holly

    Very cool girl as well. Lives a bit far away but she's fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-a6e7eab5d4fa

    Just going through the memory banks and thought I'd help some folks.

  4. #5462

    Vale

    This girl is pretty incredible as well. She is a bit flaky on comms mostly because she has a hectic job. She is stunning though and reasonably priced 500 when I saw her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-cda2ac24848b

  5. #5461
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Used to be a good time but house was trashed. Has anyone seen her lately?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-b5c057700236
    That profile won't come up for me. Is that the woman who hosts (or hosted) at a house in Garner? If so, I saw her maybe two months ago. It was fine. Nothing spectacular but might repeat.

  6. #5460

    Dona

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one she has been around for a while.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-e58f6f0ee479
    Actually, I did meet with her once for a meet and greet. It's been like a year or more. She is a nice girl. A little on the heavy side but the pics are pretty accurate. I didn't end up hooking up with her because I chose some other options. She seemed pretty solid to me though.

  7. #5459

    Jenna

    Used to be a good time but house was trashed. Has anyone seen her lately?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-b5c057700236

  8. #5458

    Dona

    Any info on this one she has been around for a while.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-e58f6f0ee479

  9. #5457

    Seeking Updates

    Saw a few girls from seeking. Here's what I got.

    Jade - $600:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-56640f1fae9d

    She wanted covered sex only, no BBJ, uglier in person and is missing teeth. Her photos must have been her when she was younger. Entitled as well. She was open to do everything except doggy and did not want to take her bra off. Not the best time, wasn't worth $600.

    Priyanka - $300.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-52af5f62ed2d

    She wanted to a true ppm as in meeting without sex. Which is wild to me and I definitely passed.

    Cherry:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-1d9e928e76bc

    Tried to set something up with her, but she only wants people to see her at the strip club she works at, which is Cheetah's.

    Anne - $500:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-8ff723bdd89a

    She's pretty attractive, can host at her own place or go to yours. I had a good time with her, but she's pretty selective. Also wanted covered sex, but she is fun to hang with and is some nice arm candy when going out and about.

    Leah - $300.

    Y'all have been talking about her. I've seen her too and she is cool to hang with. But she doesn't have a car and can't host as well.

    Elle - $300.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-330a9893545d

    Looks like her pictures, skinny, and has good proportions. She originally wanted $400, but I talked her down to $300. She's open to a lot of things. She has a car but can't host. It's funny how "having a car" has to be a category LOL.

    I've also seen a few other women but didn't get along with them because they were either bigger in person, a *****, or just not a good time. They blocked me, but here's a few others: you can search their names on the site as well.

    Magan - $500.

    She is blonde, fatter in person, and not very cool.

    Dré.

    Has short blonde hair, describes herself as autistic and also ditched during a date, which was pretty wild to me. I'm sure she would be open to ppm but I also don't know anymore. Either way, not a fun time.

    I was thinking of going to Greensboro to check out some of the talent up there, but we will see.

  10. #5456

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    I'll second that. She was great, but she can't host and doesn't have a car so it's been difficult for me to find time to see her again.
    That is true. She doesn't host if that's a dealbreaker. She did Uber to / from me without asking it to be paid though.

  11. #5455
    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    I'm not super active on SA as I've been pretty consistent with one girl lately.

    Just to throw out a recommendation, though, this girl Leah is pretty fun to hang with. She will go down to 300 or so from my experience. Pics are all accurate.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-9336f38d08cf
    I'll second that. She was great, but she can't host and doesn't have a car so it's been difficult for me to find time to see her again.

  12. #5454

    Zena

    Any info on this lady? Looks like she's been around for a while.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-28bf852e4ff8

  13. #5453

    Recommendation

    I'm not super active on SA as I've been pretty consistent with one girl lately.

    Just to throw out a recommendation, though, this girl Leah is pretty fun to hang with. She will go down to 300 or so from my experience. Pics are all accurate.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-9336f38d08cf

  14. #5452
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyShallow  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-e3bc836559f6

    Putting out feelers for this girl. Anyone have any info on her. Currently chatting it up and will probably do a M&G soon. If anything I'll report back after M&G. Feel free to dm.
    Scroll down, review is on the first page still. Sounds like she wanted a meet and greet fee so he (wisely) opted out.

    For what it's worth, I pinged her, she checked my profile, and then she didn't reply. Sucks for me, but is a point in favor of her not being a scam.

  15. #5451

    Joy SA

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-e3bc836559f6

    Putting out feelers for this girl. Anyone have any info on her. Currently chatting it up and will probably do a M&G soon. If anything I'll report back after M&G. Feel free to dm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape