Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 25030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or have any information on her? Definitely seems TGTBT as far as the pics go with those rates. Any info would be much appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...c/016609700879
    They will definitely ask for deposit or something is not right. A young mix girl offering all hopes for $100. You know how tough these guess are.

  2. #24369
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason401  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been in RI in about a year and man how things have changed. Is there any reliable women here, white or Latina?
    In my experience.

    White:

    Reliable: Yes.

    Attractive: Very very few.

    Latina:

    Reliable: No.

    Attractive: Very very very few.

    Most reliable women (Tammy, Ashley, Harley) are. Over the hill. They are nice human beings and masters of their craft, but most of them would've been HOT. 20 years ago, maybe 30 in some cases. But now it's 20-30 years later and the drugs have taken their toll. There are some folks that are younger (Mandy for example), but after having driving an hour to wait an hour to see her. I just hate wasting my time like that.

    The exceptions here are mostly for strip clubs, but. There's really nothing / nobody in the strip clubs that jump to mind that are 100% reliable, slam dunks that are folks that I would recommend. RI is tough for mongers right now.

  3. #24368

    Reliable

    Haven't been in RI in about a year and man how things have changed. Is there any reliable women here, white or Latina?

  4. #24367

    Not this Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Since I don't believe we are supposed to post full numbers last 4 digits are 4605.
    Not this Lexi? 2 good reviews on other site. Number ends in 4067.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...o/113973783244

  5. #24366

    Still no word on this one? Offering a great special in Johnston

    Has anyone seen her or have any information on her? Definitely seems TGTBT as far as the pics go with those rates. Any info would be much appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...c/016609700879

  6. #24365
    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of hanging out with her before all the drama. Noticed she's posting again and curious if anyone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...k/633350796845

    My normal go to Mandy is fun, but I'm looking for some new variety. I'm thinking I'll check out Lizzie, Alisha, M Diva, and Faydra.
    Had my balls expertly drained by her few weeks ago. Actually really liked her setup, literally parked right outside her door.

  7. #24364
    Quote Originally Posted by King1230  [View Original Post]
    There are like 4 different lexis, you'll definitely have to specify which you're even talking about with ad or number or something.
    Since I don't believe we are supposed to post full numbers last 4 digits are 4605.

  8. #24363
    Quote Originally Posted by King1230  [View Original Post]
    There are like 4 different lexis, you'll definitely have to specify which you're even talking about with ad or number or something.
    This one does not have an ad, said she is trying to get new account on skip but not there yet. I got a referral from someone I know. She OK'd sharing her temp number. Message me if you want it.

  9. #24362
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Met with Lexi in Providence today.

    Nice spinner body and upcharge for GFE but worth it (in m opinion). FS is covered but I'm fine with that.

    Definitely focused on the moment and really gets into it. Definitely recommend and will repeat when I can get to providence. Also does a great real massage.

    Treat her well and she defiantly does the same.

    Hosts out of an ok location, not a high end area but I was not worried about parking on the street either.

    I think she will travel but you'll have to do an uber or pick her up as she doesn't drive.

    I can share digits, she has had issues trying to get on STG and has a team number.
    There are like 4 different lexis, you'll definitely have to specify which you're even talking about with ad or number or something.

  10. #24361

    Lexi in Providence

    Met with Lexi in Providence today.

    Nice spinner body and upcharge for GFE but worth it (in m opinion). FS is covered but I'm fine with that.

    Definitely focused on the moment and really gets into it. Definitely recommend and will repeat when I can get to providence. Also does a great real massage.

    Treat her well and she defiantly does the same.

    Hosts out of an ok location, not a high end area but I was not worried about parking on the street either.

    I think she will travel but you'll have to do an uber or pick her up as she doesn't drive.

    I can share digits, she has had issues trying to get on STG and has a team number.

  11. #24360
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    What was the rate and did she charge extra for more?
    I believe it was 200 hh or 300 hr and I inquired about more intimate encounters and she said her menu becomes more open if you see her regularly. She's bouncing to a new place every 2 or 3 weeks so I would bet that's bullshit to get you to come back before she leaves.

  12. #24359
    Quote Originally Posted by TFrost  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of hanging out with her before all the drama. Noticed she's posting again and curious if anyone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...k/633350796845

    My normal go to Mandy is fun, but I'm looking for some new variety. I'm thinking I'll check out Lizzie, Alisha, M Diva, and Faydra.
    I saw Lizzie a few weeks ago. Once you're in the house she doesn't really watch the clock. But she will make you wait outside for a while and she is very very very very very very skinny, and not the healthy kind of skinny. And besides greek she is very open with her services. Saw Mandy again this week. great head and no rush but you will wait outside for at least 30 minutes SMH.

    haven't seen Ashley in a while but based on very recent reports, maybe a page or two back on this forum, she is doing well and no drama at all. I will be seeing her again soon

  13. #24358

    Any updates on Bathroomless Ashley

    I had the pleasure of hanging out with her before all the drama. Noticed she's posting again and curious if anyone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...k/633350796845

    My normal go to Mandy is fun, but I'm looking for some new variety. I'm thinking I'll check out Lizzie, Alisha, M Diva, and Faydra.

  14. #24357
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Chad Brown?
    Yes brother.

  15. #24356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Real, up to date pics, cuter in person. Do not recommend. Young and good looking but coasting on that, service is bare minimum, almost non existent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...l/791730896074
    What was the rate and did she charge extra for more?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape