Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 1475 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 22119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21999
    She is mental and a sick addict. She has a hell of a body and is cute but she is burned two years ago she was top girl on the streets but worse date ever. I am talking about jumping out from moving cars or screeming for help in the middle of a BLOWJOB.

    High risk.

    Go see her and comeback and tell us all about it.

    JB.

    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any feedback on this young short hair redbone always by the store on 79&32. I've seen when I drive by that store but always talking and acting odd.

  2. #21998
    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any feedback on this young short hair redbone always by the store on 79&32. I've seen when I drive by that store but always talking and acting odd.
    I just noticed you said 79, I only see two gas stations there. What store? And what time did you see her?

  3. #21997
    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any feedback on this young short hair redbone always by the store on 79&32. I've seen when I drive by that store but always talking and acting odd.
    Headband around you mean? With a tablet in her hand? Snap a pic next time LOL. Or you mean the one her face is a bit puffed up on the cheeks?

  4. #21996

    Cute redbone?

    Anyone has any feedback on this young short hair redbone always by the store on 79&32. I've seen when I drive by that store but always talking and acting odd.

  5. #21995
    Anyone with any info? This is so dead.

  6. #21994
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack76  [View Original Post]
    She was in the big house for a bit but I haven't seen her in weeks. I did find one of her old bang bus videos!

    http://www.xnxx.com/video-xn8ql3c/ba...atina_rampage_
    She's back in the big house.

  7. #21993

    Luna pregnant bro

    Quote Originally Posted by KeepCasual  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Denise lately? I used to see her in one of her two spots regularly and now I haven't seen her in weeks?

    Valerie is pretty much out here consistanly but I don't scoop her up anymore.

    Anyone seen OT luna lately? She wasnt answering her phone for a while, started messaging regularly again, tried to set up a meet and now she's no response again.
    Pregnant and in Tampa. Goodbye cute pyt.

  8. #21992

    Denise

    Quote Originally Posted by KeepCasual  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Denise lately? I used to see her in one of her two spots regularly and now I haven't seen her in weeks?
    She was in the big house for a bit but I haven't seen her in weeks. I did find one of her old bang bus videos!

    http://www.xnxx.com/video-xn8ql3c/ba...atina_rampage_

  9. #21991

    Denise / Valerie / Luna

    Has anyone seen Denise lately? I used to see her in one of her two spots regularly and now I haven't seen her in weeks?

    Valerie is pretty much out here consistanly but I don't scoop her up anymore.

    Anyone seen OT luna lately? She wasnt answering her phone for a while, started messaging regularly again, tried to set up a meet and now she's no response again.

  10. #21990

    Bellla

    Quote Originally Posted by LetMeTry  [View Original Post]
    Does she curse a lot when she's with you?
    Not really. I've only picked her up 2 or 3 times and the verbal communication has been fine. Does she curse alot when she's in a bad mood or something? LOL either way the cursing doesn't bother me.

  11. #21989
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepCasual  [View Original Post]
    I dumped a load in her mouth last week and she was telling me the same thing. She might be out of commission for a while.
    Does she curse a lot when she's with you?

  12. #21988

    Bella

    I dumped a load in her mouth last week and she was telling me the same thing. She might be out of commission for a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by LetMeTry  [View Original Post]
    If you guys know white Bella, she seems pregnant LOL.

  13. #21987

    Flaka

    Saw her on Unity and south of 79 street, walking by the trailer park. Senior and very submissive, listens to directions to get your attention for a non-rush nut. Highly recommend for a repeat.

    No digits.

    Monger on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2605 Flaka.JPG‎  

  14. #21986
    If you guys know white Bella, she seems pregnant LOL.

  15. #21985
    Hats off to you Glenn. That is a truly amazing body of work. In my opinion, this is the only proper ending to a session. Since I do t live in Florida, I was never able to experience Nikki the hood rat (2nd to last pic with the delightful smile). I’m very envious!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSixtyone  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it's always better to be the trusted than the trustee, this is especially important on the first encounter.
    So manners and kindness can often times be very endearing to these SWers.

    I've had many very fun encounters with SWers over the years, even getting to know their family even taking them
    on little outings like to breakfast or to the park with her kid. Then after dropping the kid off at nana's.
    The we go to my apartment or to a No-Tell Motel.

    I would take one girl to the nude beach at Haulover, and she would be nice and friendly, playing naked volleyball and talking to.
    everyone when most women there were very stand-off-ish.
    Dudes would ask me to come there next weekend and bring my "girlfriend" Probably because she looked easy.
    I would pay for our time out and she would over deliver for me afterwards. It's a friends with benefits affair. 😁.

    I even took a Hollywood SWer to a gun show once with me, just to look.
    because she said that she had never seen a gun show, and was amazed at all the guns.

    I wanted to take her to a gun range and have that experience too, but she would have give her I'd and on be on video there.
    I already knew she was a felon, So I scratched that idea. (because she's not allowed to handle firearms).

    Also, I always let them know up front that we ARE NOT going drug shopping, like me waiting outside while she runs.
    Into some crack house to buy whatever.

    May sound ridiculous to some hard core street mongers, but the rewards were worth it for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape