Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 22119
-
05-29-26 01:08 #21999Senior Member

Posts: 175She is mental and a sick addict. She has a hell of a body and is cute but she is burned two years ago she was top girl on the streets but worse date ever. I am talking about jumping out from moving cars or screeming for help in the middle of a BLOWJOB.
High risk.
Go see her and comeback and tell us all about it.
JB.
Originally Posted by CruisingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 08:09 #21998Senior Member

Posts: 250I just noticed you said 79, I only see two gas stations there. What store? And what time did you see her?
Originally Posted by CruisingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 22:45 #21997Senior Member

Posts: 250Headband around you mean? With a tablet in her hand? Snap a pic next time LOL. Or you mean the one her face is a bit puffed up on the cheeks?
Originally Posted by CruisingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 14:45 #21996Senior Member

Posts: 84Cute redbone?
Anyone has any feedback on this young short hair redbone always by the store on 79&32. I've seen when I drive by that store but always talking and acting odd.
-
05-26-26 22:07 #21995Senior Member

Posts: 250Anyone with any info? This is so dead.
-
05-25-26 13:29 #21994Senior Member

Posts: 84She's back in the big house.
Originally Posted by Jack76
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 09:44 #21993Senior Member

Posts: 136Luna pregnant bro
Pregnant and in Tampa. Goodbye cute pyt.
Originally Posted by KeepCasual
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 23:32 #21992Senior Member

Posts: 294Denise
She was in the big house for a bit but I haven't seen her in weeks. I did find one of her old bang bus videos!
Originally Posted by KeepCasual
[View Original Post]
http://www.xnxx.com/video-xn8ql3c/ba...atina_rampage_
-
05-24-26 18:53 #21991Senior Member

Posts: 63Denise / Valerie / Luna
Has anyone seen Denise lately? I used to see her in one of her two spots regularly and now I haven't seen her in weeks?
Valerie is pretty much out here consistanly but I don't scoop her up anymore.
Anyone seen OT luna lately? She wasnt answering her phone for a while, started messaging regularly again, tried to set up a meet and now she's no response again.
-
05-24-26 18:42 #21990Senior Member

Posts: 63Bellla
Not really. I've only picked her up 2 or 3 times and the verbal communication has been fine. Does she curse alot when she's in a bad mood or something? LOL either way the cursing doesn't bother me.
Originally Posted by LetMeTry
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 17:55 #21989Senior Member

Posts: 250Does she curse a lot when she's with you?
Originally Posted by KeepCasual
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 23:10 #21988Senior Member

Posts: 63Bella
I dumped a load in her mouth last week and she was telling me the same thing. She might be out of commission for a while.
Originally Posted by LetMeTry
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 16:45 #21987Senior Member

Posts: 326Flaka
Saw her on Unity and south of 79 street, walking by the trailer park. Senior and very submissive, listens to directions to get your attention for a non-rush nut. Highly recommend for a repeat.
No digits.
Monger on.
-
05-17-26 09:42 #21986Senior Member

Posts: 250If you guys know white Bella, she seems pregnant LOL.
-
05-14-26 09:24 #21985Senior Member

Posts: 750Hats off to you Glenn. That is a truly amazing body of work. In my opinion, this is the only proper ending to a session. Since I do t live in Florida, I was never able to experience Nikki the hood rat (2nd to last pic with the delightful smile). I’m very envious!!
Originally Posted by GlennSixtyone
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





