Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 37327
-
05-30-26 07:32 #36592Senior Member

Posts: 186Jen massage breeze
I seen her like a week or two ago (Same Jenn) she did mention she was going out of town but I wasn't sure when. Keep trying usually her trips last a week or two.
Originally Posted by NDakotaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 22:13 #36591Senior Member

Posts: 174Jen massage breeze
What happened to Jen from massage Breeze. She won't respond usually she is prompt. Thanks for any info.
-
05-29-26 22:08 #36590Senior Member

Posts: 974A jackhammer at a place called Superhands. Cracking me up.
Originally Posted by PhilCorliss1
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 20:41 #36589Senior Member

Posts: 923Providers
It might be possible that she doesn't work in the Detroit area anymore.
Originally Posted by Pp9027
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 14:27 #36588Regular Member

Posts: 3Tina
Hey has anyone seen Tina from We Spa recently? Her old number doesn't work anymore and she used to rotate between We Spa and Novi massage. Please PM details if you've seen her recently.
-
05-29-26 13:08 #36587Senior Member

Posts: 1170Did you notice if there were a variety of choices for providers?
Originally Posted by PhilCorliss1
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 10:46 #36586Senior Member

Posts: 94Superhands
I went to Superhands late Dec on a Saturday evening. Was too late for hr massage did a half. Decent massage for time allowed, rubbed her legs and butt, she got the idea, but warned me to be quiet during HJ. She looked about 30 ish so was probably 40 LOL. Not a great finish had to slow her down to avoid jackhammer. She was pleasant otherwise, but have not returned.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 07:49 #36585Senior Member

Posts: 1170It's been several years since I've been to Chinese Superhands. Honestly, I didn't know that they were still in business.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
As far as Pro Body Works in Taylor, I've reviewed them and have been there a couple of times within the last three to four months, but I have no intention of going back - at least in the near future, if at all. It's OTC and HE. My last two visits were with a provider (I can't remember her name) that I don't want to see again, and there's only a couple of choices.
I'm interested in finding someplace downriver that's worthwhile too. FS isn't a requirement for me either, but I'd at least like somewhere were UTC during the finish is ok.
-
05-29-26 03:10 #36584Senior Member

Posts: 98The ladies in Jackson know where your prostate is. Do you? .
Originally Posted by FrankyV8
[View Original Post]
If you don't. Well, I don't know how much different we all are, but I think it takes about two inches back or so to find mine.
-
05-29-26 00:21 #36583Senior Member

Posts: 89How deep was your prostate massage?
Ok, serious question for the group. I was enjoying a massage in Farmington Hills recently and the lady was reaching for my backdoor. I couldn't tell for sure. Obviously can't see down there in the dark and its sort of hard to tell, but how deep is she supposed to go in? I think maybe she only got at most to the first knuckle. Not sure if she wanted to go deeper or not, if I wasn't relaxed enough for her to get all the way in, if she was deeper than I could tell, or if PM is really just a tease of the starfish. There wasn't any massage oil, but I certainly would have let her get up to the hilt if she wanted. What is your experience (s) with the PM? How deep does she usually get?
-
05-29-26 00:14 #36582Senior Member

Posts: 101Red Rose Spa, Novi
After finding out one of my favorites left for Taiwan, figured I'd stop in here since it was only 20 minutes away and saw some recent decent reviews. All I was looking for was L1 so even better if the provider wasn't super old.
Called, arrived 5 minutes later. The girl who took me back was definitely cute, reminded me of my high school ex but as an asian, weirdly enough. Same build and all, short, thin, athletic. Didn't catch her name. Anyways opted for a light touch massage as always, . 6 hhr. Very soft hands. After about 15 minutes the tease started. On the flip, long story short she started with jackhammer which does not get me off at all. Other things were tried, can provide details elsewhere. Never finished, left a small tip and went on my way. Won't go back because I can't stand the jackhammering shit that providers want to do.
-
05-28-26 22:04 #36581Senior Member

Posts: 39Berkley and Troy Accupuncture
I have tried both locations in the past, and neither has even hinted at more than a professional massage or accupuncture session.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 14:54 #36580Senior Member

Posts: 462Two locations
Yes lots of innuendo. The troy location has been there for years. 8 Year or so ago I would pop in on occasion to develop rapport. It was mostly legit with an occasional l1. I stopped going there after little success. Then 3 years ago I stopped in to see if anything had changed (And boy did they); paid the 80 house fee and was led back by MMS. Got on the table and waited for the provider. It was a male provider (LOL). He was the only one available, I needed the massage and was already there so I stayed and I'll say, it was interesting. Only time I've had a male lmt. I haven't been back since. About 2 years ago they bought the location that was formerly ocean wave.
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]
I texted the phone number from the CL ad and asked if the provider was male or female and they responded that they have both, and which do I prefer.
Be safe, have fun and report back with your results.
SN.
-
05-28-26 11:22 #36579Regular Member

Posts: 1Where?
What was the location in Plymouth? You can also PM me.
Originally Posted by Weirdass
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 09:55 #36578Senior Member

Posts: 172Formerly known as Berkley Ocean Wave Spa with a different phone number.
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





