Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 8108
-
05-30-26 15:17 #7808Senior Member

Posts: 104VAC Report- Ellena
AGENCY: Vegas Asian Club.
COMMUNICATION / SCREENING: Same as previous post. Typical K-org screening (TER, P411, PII). Booker was easy to deal with and responsive with texts.
APPEARANCE: Baby Ellena is hot! She's about mid 20's, 5 ft4, with a cute face, nicely sized butt, and big tits. I believe I saw a couple tats, but they didn't look trashy so if you're anti-tattoos I don't think it should be a deal breaker.
PERFORMANCE: Decent BJ skills and the CFS was passionate with how she got into it (moans, etc). No complaints really!
DAMAGE: 350 for 1 hour GFE incall.
OVERALL: Would highly recommend this one! She's new to the line-up, has a hot body and isn't a dead fish in bed like how most attractive girls can be.
-
05-30-26 15:14 #7807Senior Member

Posts: 104VAC Report- Pela
Howdy gents, popped my K-org cherry recently. Big shoutout to EatMyCake, JackHolly, Ducatilover, and the legendary Download X for replying to my DMs where they offered tips for K-orgs and intel on girls. Download X's thorough J-girls guide in the Tokyo section of the sister site ISG completely inspired me to try out mongering there as well as Asian providers in the states. In the interim while I book my Japan trip I've been sampling AMPs, Asian indies, and K-orgs stateside. I was in Vegas visiting and it seems you guys have a way better Asian provider scene than us in Phoenix. As usual full intel below organized in sections for easy reading:
AGENCY: Vegas Asian Club.
COMMUNICATION / SCREENING: Typical K-org screening (TER, P411, PII). The booker was responsive to my texts, accommodating with my schedule, shared an ETA of the girl's arrival, and just overall very professional. While mongering in Mexico I've had both good and bad experiences with agency bookers so I'd say I'm pretty discerning in this sense.
APPEARANCE: Tall for an Asian girl (probably 5 ft 7) , about mid 30's in age, long legs, nice big tits, face probably around a 6 in attractiveness.
PERFORMANCE: This girl is a definite PLEASER / service queen as Download X and other SoCal mongers would say. Pela really ensures you are happy and comfortable during the session; asking what positions you want and bringing upbeat energy.
DAMAGE: 500 for 1 hr GFE outcall + 50 MSOG extra.
OVERALL: I'd say a decent start to my K-org exploits! I was hoping she would be younger and more attractive, but she is a definite service queen. So you'll have a good time with her, but just don't expect a HYA.
-
05-29-26 14:24 #7806Regular Member

Posts: 4Mika J
Details on looks. Seen only one review so far.
Originally Posted by ElSamurai
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 22:18 #7805Senior Member

Posts: 3416This cracks me up. For this to be in there you have to assume some monger has shown up with an entire studio setup. LOL.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 20:14 #7804Senior Member

Posts: 128Mika
I saw her for an hour BBFS Msog.
-
05-28-26 18:46 #7803Senior Member

Posts: 1868VegasAsian. Club
Pricing from their site.
Originally Posted by DatFullService
[View Original Post]
https://www.vegasasian.club/rate
One hour.
350 GFE.
450 BBFS.
50 MSOG.
.
Half hour.
300 GFE.
400 BBFS.
Add-ons for Mika.
https://www.vegasasian.club/mika-j
Brand new Japanese model Mika J here, She is young girl with natural D.
GFE, DFK, BBBJ, CIM.
BBFS, CIP.
Photo 150.
Video 200 (For one camera only).
-
05-28-26 18:09 #7802Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 31Baby Mimi
I really like her pictures. Have anyone seen her yet? She in littletokyolv. Are there any reports thanks. I probably go Friday.
-
05-28-26 18:08 #7801Senior Member

Posts: 150What was the damage? For how long?
Originally Posted by ElSamurai
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 17:25 #7800Senior Member

Posts: 128Mika
Decided to set something up Vegas Asian club. They said Mika was available. Very young. When I opened the door I found a very friendly and cute Japanese girl. She showered with me briefly found out she's 22. After she was done washing my cock she goes down on her knees for a very sensual BBBJ. Dry off and head to the bed for LFK and DFK. She then sucked on both of nipples as I gently rubbed her pussy. More BBBJ as she told me she was getting wet sucking my cock. We switched as we did more DFK and I rubbed her pussy more as I was sucking on her nipples. I then went in for DATY. She does have some pubes down there. Just to let you know. I didn't mind. I was doing a good job as she getting wet and I stopped.
Be gentle when you stick it in and the first couple of minute she's small and tight. But it feels so good. Didn't last long I pulled out and shot my load. Small mistake on my part as she wanted me to shoot inside. We used tissues to clean up and she had me so horny I stuck it back in right away. She's amazing. So if your really big please be gentle. Second time I blew my load inside. I had an amazing time with Mika. I'm hoping she stays here awhile.
-
05-26-26 18:00 #7799Senior Member

Posts: 499Apple
Yes, Apple does greek as well as Pepsi. I've only done greek with Pepsi so far though.
Originally Posted by FunSeeker702
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 10:50 #7798Senior Member

Posts: 387Did I read that right? Apple does greek as well? Or are they referring to pepsi only on the website?
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 08:51 #7797Senior Member

Posts: 77How old do you think she was? Haven't been to little Tokyo in a minute but they're the only girls that will do rimjobs so I might go back again soon.
Originally Posted by EthePanda
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 07:00 #7796Senior Member

Posts: 69Ciel- little tokyo
Wow had a blast with Ciel. Nice tits D cups, pretty face. Got that full Nuru massage, before we hop in the shower, I'm sitting there in the chair. She puts on the Nuru gel and starts rubbing her tits all over me, working her way up from my thighs and then over to the other one. Then she spins me around and grinds against my ass, licks me all over from the front, sucks me off, and then we finally head to the shower. Full expensive got a nice BBBJ in bed with a lot of BLS and then I opted for rawdogg. Pussy felt nice, nice ass grinding against me in cg and in mish and doggy then for the finish in cip. The experience was very nice. Close to palms casino of course in their usual location.
-
05-26-26 01:39 #7795Senior Member

Posts: 237Miss those Asian massage days. Henderson was a gold mine on eastern was great. I member getting bare two pops with house fees under two bens. Then Henderson started closing them all down.
Originally Posted by Mhaji360
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 15:11 #7794Senior Member

Posts: 79Yep I agree but the price increase can be felt everywhere. It's rare to even find a good GFE service girl here in Vegas under $350. Ya'll act like the price increase happened only to K agencies? When even massage parlors prices are hitting the $300 range and non Asian providers on PD / Tryst charges minimum of $400-$600 LOL. Yeah I missed the days where I can go to backpage and find a hot blonde full GFE for only $200 or go to Henderson massage parlors and do a really hot Asian girl for the same price LOL.
Originally Posted by AnotherWeekend
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





