Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 564 1064 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 18670
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17725

    1 is still greater than 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbh8513  [View Original Post]
    Well friend we're nutting in an Altima instead of an Escalade tho, +1 is the standard for high lv K-girl or avg white chick. PHX price is already higher than other major cities' rotAsian price because of the spa setting. The fact that the girl is bragging about her own online review is typically a sign of GPS and the location is being too hot.
    I stopped going to AMPs after Tops / Aloha / Spring / Angel all got shut down. Cozy was the only spot that ever came close to the quality at Big 6.

    Red 8 is on par with Big 6 in every aspect—attitude, look, service, and age are all top-notch. I was on a hunt at one of the joints on E Baseline Rd.

    I was met by an old lady (in her 50's) who did not wear makeup, had crooked teeth, saggy tits, and a bit of a tummy sticking out. I was turned off and left immediately.

    Quality and high standards are the reasons why I kept going back to Red8. It saved me a lot of time hunting for disappointments.

    On top of that, they made sure I left happy every time.

  2. #17724

    Mia's Mini me, Yumi, At K Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseLuver  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by K Spa late morning for a go around with Mia. As we were getting at. I saw a car pulled up in the back and dropped off a girl. I asked Mia who is that and she said another girl first day. Nurse robe went on and she stepped out to let her in. When she came back we got to business again.

    After getting cleaned up she brought in the new girl. Wow! She looks like she's in her mid 20's around 5'2" has to be less than 100 lbs. Definitely a spinner and easy on the eyes. She said her name is Yumi. I will definitely be back to see her soon! Sounds like Mia and Yumi will be working together until the end of the week.
    CL, after reading your post I decided to check out K-Spa (Glendale) to see what Yumi was about. Definitely worth the trip. She looks like a "mini-me" of Mia. I wanted to get both together which would of been fun, but Mia was busy. NTL I describe Yumi as 5'2, jet black hair, pale skin, athletic body with some beautiful MM-D breasts. Limited English, but enough to give you a great time. The menu options are: BBBJ, CFS, DFK -she seems to enjoy, k9 and mish. Her CG game was a little weak, but she made up for it in other ways. I finished with a nice BBBJCIM. Massage was sensual and slow pretty normal if your there for that. Tip $. 80.

  3. #17723
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 4

    New Hidden Gem (K Spa)

    5128 Peoria Avenue Glendale. In a small plaza with some businesses. But it's very discreet and hidden away.

    I go in at about 7:30 pm. I wanted a nice massage and an hour. A very cute little skinny thing opens the door wearing a cute sailor outfit with a skirt.

    I ask for the hour, she takes me to the room. And she tells me to take everything off.

    So l do and lay down. Wait a little while. She comes in and she's super cute and bubbly. She's like humming a little tune.

    She goes to my head and starts rubbing my neck and upper back very nicely.

    That's my opportunity to take my hands and feel her legs.

    Well she is wearing a nice skirt. And wouldn't you know it. That is all there is. She is not wearing any panties.

    So l ask if it's okay that I'm grazing and caressing her backside and thighs. She says yes.

    So she's rubbing my neck. She's got very soft and skinny legs. Nice shaved kitten with a little hair on top.

    She massages for about 20 minutes. Not alot of pressure, but it's very smooth and felt great. Slow and sensual.

    She gets to my back side and is very gentle and she does this thing where she blew air on my back and butt.

    It felt nice.

    But when she got on top of me while I was on my stomach.

    I could feel her warmth on my back.

    So after some of this I'm excited and ready. We negotiate. She comes back with the cover.

    She has a killer body. Beautiful tits. Skinny frame. Great little butt. She is fresh and clean and smelled great.

    She bends over with her butt in my face and I start going to town. She is moaning and sucking me while we 69. It was hot and sexy and I could barely hold it.

    She has amazing tits, beautiful puffy nipples. She was sensual. It was truly a GFE. The guy that came in after me even brought a bottle of wine. Seems like she really knows how to please.

    She is so nice. So friendly. She is enthusiastic. She's fun. She's cute. She was humming a little tune and prancing around. She also wasn't a clock watcher and gave me about 15 extra minutes over the hour.

    She said her name was Mia. She works everyday. She also introduced me to her friend on the way out. Also very beautiful.

    10/10 service. And 9/10 on the massage.

  4. #17722
    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseLuver  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with cumductor here. You don't get a Cadillac for the same price as a Nissan. Every-time I've been with her there wasn't much she wouldn't do. Also everytime I'm in there and she sees me she makes it a point to come in the room and play a little. He'll read my review of Candy. While I was showering she came in and started making out with me and dropped down and started sucking my dick. I'll gladly pay an extra $20-40 for that. Of course YMMV.
    Well friend we're nutting in an Altima instead of an Escalade tho, +1 is the standard for high lv K-girl or avg white chick. PHX price is already higher than other major cities' rotAsian price because of the spa setting. The fact that the girl is bragging about her own online review is typically a sign of GPS and the location is being too hot.

  5. #17721
    I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.


    Posts: 127

    Fun in Sun City

    Quote Originally Posted by DesertHeat6  [View Original Post]
    I was feeling jet lagged and in the need of a nice release. After reading the previous reviews of Fendi at Gold Panda I figured I should stop by and see if she was available. To my surprise I drew her when I entered and was pretty sure it was her. I asked her name to confirm and she said she was Fendi. She was cute with some nice big man made tits and a really good body but a little thicker than I usually like but it worked for her. I was not turning back after half a kamagra jelly packet and she looked like a good fuck. She was about to start the massage when the bell rang and no one else seemed available to grab them so she put on her robe and went out and took them to another room and soon another girl appeared on the screen going to take care of who ever that was and Fendi headed back to me. She started a light massage which I opted to cut it very short by sliding her dress up and getting a good look at her pussy and started playing with her pussy as she had no panties on and we initiated the flip in short order. She started a teasing the boys which felt really good and a BBBJ. While it was not bad it was not the best BBBJ. After a bit of light sucking not really able to deep throat and me playing with her tits I motioned for her to move on to fucking. I took her bare in missionary and pounded her pretty good, you can really feel her pussy Kegel contractions. I was rather enjoying it and ended up blowing a load in her pussy and kept pounding her as I was rock hard. Ended up blowing a second load deep in her. She cleaned me up with a towel and I was on my way no too long after with a bottle of water. She was cute but I'm not sure if I would repeat before the end of the month. I'll have to think about it, she was very open to BBFSCIP. I might have to re-visit and give her another load after thinking about how many others have creampied her this month.
    I agree with all, she is one of a kind. Makes you smile for awhile after visiting with her. I think she is will, a bit of a freak but worth the drive.

  6. #17720

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by KeithIsInaz  [View Original Post]
    Location: 5*41 W. Olive Ave.

    Date of service: 5/24/26.

    Therapist name: Lisa.

    Appearance: Asian.

    Age: 29.

    Height: 5'3.

    Weight: 105.

    Cup size: A.

    Services received: BBBJ, cfs.

    Summary: I went in on Sunday afternoon about 1:00.
    Do you know if another girl is working with her? If so how did she look?

  7. #17719
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Best bet is Glendale or Peoria

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWayRoss  [View Original Post]
    If you read through last 5-10 pages on this sub-forum, you'll find plenty of leads!
    Like he said read past reviews a lot of good recommendations. There's a store at 59th and San Miguel that has some talent! Enjoy!

  8. #17718

    Effort

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortBed454  [View Original Post]
    So, like the title says. I just moved back here after spending some time in Alaska. Hoping I can find an AMP near me that measures up. I'm living out by South mountain and hoping someone can point me in the right direction to a quality place out here. I've driven by a few that are clearly accepting tips, but I don't want to leave with something that I can't get rid of, if you know what I mean. Anyway, would appreciate any suggestions. Either with a reply or a private message. Close to home would be preferred, but I work off of 91st Ave and buckeye. So something out there might work too.

    Thanks I'm advance.
    If you read through last 5-10 pages on this sub-forum, you'll find plenty of leads!

  9. #17717
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    K Spa Mia new girl Yumi just arrived

    Stopped by K Spa late morning for a go around with Mia. As we were getting at. I saw a car pulled up in the back and dropped off a girl. I asked Mia who is that and she said another girl first day. Nurse robe went on and she stepped out to let her in. When she came back we got to business again.

    After getting cleaned up she brought in the new girl. Wow! She looks like she's in her mid 20's around 5'2" has to be less than 100 lbs. Definitely a spinner and easy on the eyes. She said her name is Yumi. I will definitely be back to see her soon! Sounds like Mia and Yumi will be working together until the end of the week.

  10. #17716
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyJailWarde  [View Original Post]
    What's Big 6? I'm unable to find the parlor on google map or RM. Are you referring to some kinda nicknames for existing shops?
    2 years ago the big 6 were all shut down almost overnight. Before the shutdowns, one could go to any of them at anytime and know they would see a good looking quality provider with a high level of quality services. Good times were had by all. Now, you never know what to expect unless you have already seen a certain provider at an AMP.

  11. #17715

    Sakura Massage in Mesa

    The massage locate in a busy plaza. A older lady with big boobs. Pay for a hour. Start with table shower, but she said she is cold so it's a short shower.

    Location: 2*09 S Dobson.

    Date of service: 5/25/26.

    Appearance: Asian.

    Age: 50.

    Height: 5'3.

    Cup size: D.

    Services received: CBJ, cfs.

    Summary: I went in 8:00 at night. Only one girl working. Paid for 1 hour. Started with a table shower. It was nothing special. She just wash me without tea. Back to the room. Start with CBJ and CFS. Pretty mechanical. Probably won't repeat.

  12. #17714

    Just moved back to AZ

    So, like the title says. I just moved back here after spending some time in Alaska. Hoping I can find an AMP near me that measures up. I'm living out by South mountain and hoping someone can point me in the right direction to a quality place out here. I've driven by a few that are clearly accepting tips, but I don't want to leave with something that I can't get rid of, if you know what I mean. Anyway, would appreciate any suggestions. Either with a reply or a private message. Close to home would be preferred, but I work off of 91st Ave and buckeye. So something out there might work too.

    Thanks I'm advance.

  13. #17713
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 93
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertlover64  [View Original Post]
    Fendi is half European and half Chinese what I would call an absolute smoke show with nice curves like a Latina, no fat on her at all. She has light colored skin, light brown hair with hazel eyes. MM D cups that are absolutely gorgeous on her frame. I had heard about her table shower skills so I let her know right away that that's where I would like to start. Fendi got some hot water and started pouring it all over my body and then applied some soap. She scrubbed me down really well, got in between my toes gave me a little foot massage as well. She then washed all of the soap off of my body and put on some sort of gel on her body and on my back and then pressed her large tits against my feet. It was like my feet were giving her tits a massage. She then started the sliding all over my back, kissing my neck while pressing those big tits all over my back and my butt cheek cheeks.

    She went on for about 7 minutes or so and then washed all the soap off. She said "turn over honey" my dick was standing at attention and she got in between my legs and started some Russian. I'm watching my dick slide it between those monster melons, and this was almost too much. I had to slow her down and then she started the BBBJ. That was nice as well, and then she sat down right on my dick and started sliding across it. She asked me "you like honey" and I let her know absolutely. She then said "condom honey?" and I told her there was no need for that. She then puts me inside of her nice and slow, she starts the cowgirl riding and I damn near lost it right there. I wanted to last a little bit longer, but this girl is something else. She then said "you fuck me honey". She laid back and I inserted my dick in missionary and just started pumping her hard. Fendi can take it and then I just blew a huge load deep inside of her pussy. Wow what is session, a return visit is definitely in order.

    We said our goodbyes and she asked me to come back and see her again. I let her know that I definitely would.
    Ayye! LOL eskimo bro! LOL def see Fendi for the full menu! Super hot session. Worth it!

  14. #17712

    Tai Chi

    Location: 5*41 W. Olive Ave.

    Date of service: 5/24/26.

    Therapist name: Lisa.

    Appearance: Asian.

    Age: 29.

    Height: 5'3.

    Weight: 105.

    Cup size: A.

    Services received: BBBJ, cfs.

    Summary: I went in on Sunday afternoon about 1:00 . They weren't busy so I didn't have to wait. Started with a table shower, she got naked and did body slide on me which felt great and then performed a BBBJ, I suggested we go back to the room as I was ready for the main event. In the room, I gave her a brief massage. She proceeded with more BBBJ then put the cover on. Started doggie, then mish until finish. She then gave me a massage for the remainder of the time. I paid for 30 minutes, but when I left I noticed it had been over 45 minutes. (Benefit of going in on a Sunday afternoon when they weren't busy) I guess. We actually exchanged phone numbers and I will see her again. It was standard house fee and tip.

  15. #17711
    Quote Originally Posted by CapChlamydia  [View Original Post]
    I didn't think I would live long enough to see quality shops appearing one after the other after Big 6.

    Keep posting and showing the shops some love, boys!
    What's Big 6? I'm unable to find the parlor on google map or RM. Are you referring to some kinda nicknames for existing shops?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape