Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 572 1072 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 18295
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17230

  2. #17229
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Wants 1. 2. CFS, BBBJ. Open to extras later. Verified 22 yo. Young, blonde and she looks good but dunno about 1. 2. Any insights?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-c4c4d7712721
    1. 2? She was going for 5 and 6 earlier this year. No way she's worth 1. 2. 5 at best. Save your money.

  3. #17228
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I offered her 500, no wonder she went crickets on me. LOL.
    Not sure what she's expecting but 500 is probably best she can get. She has a cute face but she looks chunky as fuck.

  4. #17227
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwood1982  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro. I reached out to this one and will go for it. 600 for 1 hr. My first in just over 3 weeks so I think it's a safe choice. I know she's a pro but at 20 yo, she's young and hot and I'm horny af LOL.
    Be safe and glad to see you are back in action.

  5. #17226
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySop  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro, that helps. I'll probably request m&g with this one over lunch or drinks to check her out in person, if she agrees to 700 that is. Going from 500 to 1. 2 in two months is insane. That's third world country level inflation LOL.
    Was chunkier than her pics. Think the ask was 5 or 6. Pleasant enough, but with the contrast between reality and the pics I didn't repeat.

  6. #17225
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Couple of months back, she was asking 500, but she was chunky and not as cute on cam.
    Thanks bro, that helps. I'll probably request m&g with this one over lunch or drinks to check her out in person, if she agrees to 700 that is. Going from 500 to 1. 2 in two months is insane. That's third world country level inflation LOL.

  7. #17224

    Shea?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-b503b3218216

    Yes I know, a bbw. I get a craving for this sometimes plus, her face is cute. Anyway, has anyone been in contact with her? I had some preliminary convo with her yesterday but she hasn't been on today it would seem. If anything comes of it ill report back.

  8. #17223

    Naz

    Bit of a time waster and a cock tease- I shoot the shit with her from time to time on snap.

    She lost some weight and looks great now.

    Taking her out for tacos and tequila tho. Cause b1 tches love tacos.

    IG nazzddddd.

  9. #17222
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwood1982  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro. I reached out to this one and will go for it. 600 for 1 hr. My first in just over 3 weeks so I think it's a safe choice. I know she's a pro but at 20 yo, she's young and hot and I'm horny af LOL.
    Good luck and Godspeed.

  10. #17221
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySop  [View Original Post]
    I think few of us are talking to her at same time. I did get a $ and opting out. She wants 800 and won't negotiate. At 27, too old and too chunky in my opinion for that rate. Max would be 500 from my end. Good luck fellas.
    LOL. I offered her 500, no wonder she went crickets on me. LOL.

  11. #17220
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Wants 1. 2. CFS, BBBJ. Open to extras later. Verified 22 yo. Young, blonde and she looks good but dunno about 1. 2. Any insights?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-c4c4d7712721
    Couple of months back, she was asking 500, but she was chunky and not as cute on cam.

  12. #17219
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamHJ  [View Original Post]
    I had a really bad experience with Luna as well. Do not recommend meeting her.

    Is anyone in touch with Anna? I believe she added age filtering (max of 35) to her messages before we were able to move off site and that means that men just outside her range (I'm 36) are no longer going through to her inbox.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-449ad6e67a37
    I am able to see her and am much older. Probably blocked you.

  13. #17218
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBro  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed on here before and can be had for less than 1. 2. Or at least would in the past.
    Thanks, that's good to know. I did search for her name and couldn't see anything and probably have missed it. I think I'll pass as I already went over my ppm limit with Katerina. TonySop I know you liked them young and blond so go for it and make a deal for you.

  14. #17217
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    No. Was talking to her and mid-coversation, she vanished but seeking status shows she is pretty active.
    I think few of us are talking to her at same time. I did get a $ and opting out. She wants 800 and won't negotiate. At 27, too old and too chunky in my opinion for that rate. Max would be 500 from my end. Good luck fellas.

  15. #17216
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Wants 1. 2. CFS, BBBJ. Open to extras later. Verified 22 yo. Young, blonde and she looks good but dunno about 1. 2. Any insights?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-c4c4d7712721
    She has been reviewed on here before and can be had for less than 1. 2. Or at least would in the past.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape