Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 1077 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 18363
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17223

    Naz

    Bit of a time waster and a cock tease- I shoot the shit with her from time to time on snap.

    She lost some weight and looks great now.

    Taking her out for tacos and tequila tho. Cause b1 tches love tacos.

    IG nazzddddd.

  2. #17222
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwood1982  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bro. I reached out to this one and will go for it. 600 for 1 hr. My first in just over 3 weeks so I think it's a safe choice. I know she's a pro but at 20 yo, she's young and hot and I'm horny af LOL.
    Good luck and Godspeed.

  3. #17221
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySop  [View Original Post]
    I think few of us are talking to her at same time. I did get a $ and opting out. She wants 800 and won't negotiate. At 27, too old and too chunky in my opinion for that rate. Max would be 500 from my end. Good luck fellas.
    LOL. I offered her 500, no wonder she went crickets on me. LOL.

  4. #17220
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Wants 1. 2. CFS, BBBJ. Open to extras later. Verified 22 yo. Young, blonde and she looks good but dunno about 1. 2. Any insights?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-c4c4d7712721
    Couple of months back, she was asking 500, but she was chunky and not as cute on cam.

  5. #17219
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamHJ  [View Original Post]
    I had a really bad experience with Luna as well. Do not recommend meeting her.

    Is anyone in touch with Anna? I believe she added age filtering (max of 35) to her messages before we were able to move off site and that means that men just outside her range (I'm 36) are no longer going through to her inbox.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-449ad6e67a37
    I am able to see her and am much older. Probably blocked you.

  6. #17218
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBro  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed on here before and can be had for less than 1. 2. Or at least would in the past.
    Thanks, that's good to know. I did search for her name and couldn't see anything and probably have missed it. I think I'll pass as I already went over my ppm limit with Katerina. TonySop I know you liked them young and blond so go for it and make a deal for you.

  7. #17217
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    No. Was talking to her and mid-coversation, she vanished but seeking status shows she is pretty active.
    I think few of us are talking to her at same time. I did get a $ and opting out. She wants 800 and won't negotiate. At 27, too old and too chunky in my opinion for that rate. Max would be 500 from my end. Good luck fellas.

  8. #17216
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Wants 1. 2. CFS, BBBJ. Open to extras later. Verified 22 yo. Young, blonde and she looks good but dunno about 1. 2. Any insights?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-c4c4d7712721
    She has been reviewed on here before and can be had for less than 1. 2. Or at least would in the past.

  9. #17215
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBro  [View Original Post]
    Ariella. https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-910999672d95.

    Traveling pro, asking 600/ hr, 1,500/3 hrs.
    Thanks bro. I reached out to this one and will go for it. 600 for 1 hr. My first in just over 3 weeks so I think it's a safe choice. I know she's a pro but at 20 yo, she's young and hot and I'm horny af LOL.

  10. #17214
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Wants 1. 2. CFS, BBBJ. Open to extras later. Verified 22 yo. Young, blonde and she looks good but dunno about 1. 2. Any insights?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-c4c4d7712721
    That's way too much, GPS territory. I wouldn't do it. Can get 3 pussies for that price. 500 tops. I don't think she's that good looking but that's my opinion.

  11. #17213
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Wants 1. 2. CFS, BBBJ. Open to extras later. Verified 22 yo. Young, blonde and she looks good but dunno about 1. 2. Any insights?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-c4c4d7712721
    Yeah she's 22 but don't think good looking enough to mandate 1.2. Just another temporary hole to fill IMO. Most I'd do is 700. I do have a thing for blonds.

  12. #17212

    Kylee

    Wants 1. 2. CFS, BBBJ. Open to extras later. Verified 22 yo. Young, blonde and she looks good but dunno about 1. 2. Any insights?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-c4c4d7712721

  13. #17211
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamHJ  [View Original Post]
    I had a really bad experience with Luna as well. Do not recommend meeting her.

    Is anyone in touch with Anna? I believe she added age filtering (max of 35) to her messages before we were able to move off site and that means that men just outside her range (I'm 36) are no longer going through to her inbox.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-449ad6e67a37
    I've heard number of stories about Luna and she should definitely be placed in the "Ripp off" section of the forum. Stuff she does is equivalent to scamming.

  14. #17210
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBro  [View Original Post]
    Ariella. https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-910999672d95.

    Traveling pro, asking 600/ hr, 1,500/3 hrs.
    There is more and more of these traveling pros on SA. If she's really 20 yo it might be worth trying one and done. I'll take it for 600 based on the age.

  15. #17209

    Ariella

    Ariella. https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-910999672d95.

    Traveling pro, asking 600/ hr, 1,500/3 hrs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape