Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 7958
-
05-28-26 14:33 #7718Senior Member

Posts: 181That's what we're here for
The sharing of quality information to keep us all safe.
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 14:32 #7717Senior Member

Posts: 181That's what the site is for.
Saw her last year 2 x and seeing her tomorrow as soon as she arrives.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 11:14 #7716Senior Member

Posts: 451Apparently she covers three areas. I appreciate the information.
Originally Posted by Zmac1
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 11:00 #7715Senior Member

Posts: 219Damn she is sexy
From those pics she is sexy as hell man. Thanks for the recommendation. I'm too scared to try these though LOL. Have you been recently?
Originally Posted by Jgarvin70
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 20:37 #7714Senior Member

Posts: 996Thanks 4 report
I saw the ad and thought scam she will go on my I will try list.
Originally Posted by RomanticGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 19:59 #7713Senior Member

Posts: 181Wanted guys to know
About a quality lay. So KMA if you don't like it.
Originally Posted by Zmac1
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 08:47 #7712Banned Member

Posts: 210Bareback rider
Do a search for Lulu, she is in Bradenton but will meet your wishes. 250 for hr.
Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 22:47 #7711Senior Member

Posts: 182She visiting this weekend
Do you get some type of royalties or commission? This is the third location you're posting this in. Chill out.
Originally Posted by Jgarvin70
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 20:55 #7710Senior Member

Posts: 181She visiting this weekend
Hello fellows, I got a text today, with a nude, from the attached lady wanted to know if I remembered her. I sure did. She visited last year from Spain. I saw her in Ft Myers and liked her so much I saw her later in the week when she was in Sarasota. She'll be here this weekend. LAST YEAR her rate was $$$hr or $$/ hhr. Not sure if that's this year's rate.
She was really hot. Covered FS but BBBJ. I highly recommend her.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...scorts/3838614
-
05-26-26 09:29 #7709Regular Member

Posts: 16Looking for bare back escort and / or anal
Any semi-attractive or better girls in the Sarasota area that will allow bare back and / or anal?
-
05-24-26 20:23 #7708Banned Member

Posts: 210Mina
Anyone see Mina lately? She is posting on STG with limited info and I can't seem to find any local reviews. Any info appreciated.
-
05-24-26 07:12 #7707Senior Member

Posts: 4917Saw Sarah again
I'm not having sex, I'm making love, hearing her moan, while giving her my bone. https://skipthegames.com/posts/sarasota/female-escorts/dont-keep-me-waiting-/899122463501
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 18:54 #7706Senior Member

Posts: 4917I'm going to have to stop
Stop sharing my good girls with you guys, 😆. LOL! Yes she is sweet 😋.
Originally Posted by Thekman19
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 18:49 #7705Senior Member

Posts: 4917Submissive
Nothing like having a submissive woman, that allows one to do whatever, whenever.
Originally Posted by Srq1013
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 17:37 #7704Senior Member

Posts: 141Tay Taylor
Had not heard from Taylor for a while. She has been reviewed here many times for many years. She is young, 29, with a few pounds around her middle. Loves her candy which makes communication difficult. Also, out only. I am lucky that I can entertain her at my home. Got her an uber to the house. She arrived in short shorts and a Tee showing her midriff. I keep seeing her because she is a complete submissive who will do anything for a reasonable fee. Usually fuck her in the ass, but she complained of too much pain this time. She does not interact and there is no dirty talk or any talk of any kind. But, she takes it raw and lets you dump in her tight pussy. A fun time when you can get hold of her. I am sure I will fill her up again in a few months.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...9/555810460288











Reply With Quote




