Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 493 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 7387
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7282

    Ashley and amy

    Any feedback at all? Are they clean? Legit? Anything to help a brother out.

  2. #7281
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I'm cutting down my play time anyway but I'm going mostly with seeking / sugar babies. Yeah they are more but for the most part no drama, they are not pro's (not in the sense of these hookers) and won't bother you. Of course there are scammers and beggars but you can usually get a much better looking, tight pussy and honestly I've gotten more BBFS with sugar babes than ever and theyre not getting run thru 5 times a day. Pussy is tight and tastes sweet. Just my $. 02.99% not crackheads.

    Last time I met a STG girl I could smell her ass the second she got underssed, her snatch smelling like condoms and sweat from however many guys had been there that day. Fuck all that. I'm never going to be that horny.
    I reached the age where the slightest problem with a providers attitude ruins it for me. I can even tolerate the inflation which is often discussed as GPS. If the providers want the biggest rose bouquet they need to earn it. A theme I will stick is women born after 1985. They are now forty. 15 years ago when I started seeing that generation they were almost always a total pain in the ass. The good news is that younger women are getting better personality wise. They can be charming but they also are more likely to scam or rip you off than I am accustomed to. Atleast none of them were as bad as boomer providers who. Not posting their rip off schemes because the young ones will read it in here and start doing it. Probably the oldest most effective scam in the hobby however the post 1985 birth crowd is too narcissistic to understand men enough to know the secret, Any senior member can ask in PM, especially guys old enough to have hooked up with boomer providers. I am considering retirement from the hobby but I know eventually something will be worth trying. I thought about how much I spend now and figure I can just invest it into the growth of my business. The providers aren't earning their roses, they just expect them while providing bare minimum.

  3. #7280

    Truth!

    Yeah brother, there is much truth to what you speak.

    As many here already know about me, I prefer the SB lifestyle and have had decent success there in years past, but a bit different than you, Odin. For me, finding a SB means finding a true needle in a haystack. Finding that woman (regardless of age) who is seeking commitment without "commitment". What do I mean by this? Simple. I prefer to have just one special lady I connect with that does not want to be selling her goods to the highest bidder every day, whether it's one stiff dick per-day, or several dicks several days a week. I have found such success several times in the past; as recently as 18 months ago. She was my most-recent and a single mom of three kids. I was the perfect fit for her too, because she could depend on her weekly stipend from me whether I had time for her or not that week. She didn't want strangers coming to her home, nor did she want to risk losing her kids in a sting by showing up at some hotel room and getting busted. She needed to be sure there was a connection, but without commitment. Enter yours truly. It took time. Three dates. Conversation, then working out the arrangement, and ultimately, desire on both our parts to consummate a "friendship". Then the moment of truth, when she welcomed me into her humble abode. I brought Hungry Howie's (Her requested selection for the kids) and she handled all the details from the babysitter two doors away, to the negligee she wore under the sexy dress she greeted me at the door in. By the time we finished the bottle of wine I brought and all our clothes where off, I knew I had found what I was seeking. That was the beginning of something very special, meaningful, fulfilling, yet without ANY drama. The weekly stipend is what kept things real, until she moved to Texas last July.

    I began on this journey well over a decade ago with my first special lady. She was a college coed entering her final semester of school. She suddenly found herself in a financial pinch due to her parents business having failed just a few months earlier. A girlfriend of hers who was in the sugar lifestyle told her about the benefits of such arrangements, and just days after both of us had become members on the site, we connected there. The rest (as is often stated) is history.

    In the past year, I have hit a snag in my financial situation. No longer do I have the extra cash needed to augment a woman's needs on a regular basis which is why I have been so active once again here on the boards. Having been on both sides of this lifestyle for MANY years, I will tell you that for ME, there is no comparison between Dial-a-Date and HAVING a date waiting on YOU to call her. Knowing you can have everything you want, and that woman knowing how you want it provided to you, all for a modest investment in her, works out far better for me than having to text endless troglodytes and trolls, HOPING to find some level of satisfaction at the other end of the effort. Again, different strokes for different folks, but for me, it's all about having passion without penalty or drama. That is what the SB lifestyle could always provide me in past years. Nowadays, SA and SB are closer to what I call the amateur version of Tryst or Erotic Monkey or any other commercial site. This too is why I have had much better success with the few Asians at the AMPs I now frequent, rather than all the BS I encounter, chasing fakes, frauds and phonies on the low rent escort sites.

    Hopefully, things will turn around for me again in the near future, because I truly miss that beautiful, sweet face and killer body all wrapped up in a nighty, waiting to be unwrapped by me in HER place, not a hotel I had to drop even more bucks on for just an hour or two of pleasure. I look forward to renewing my membership on those sites when I once again have the funds to play in THAT world.

    SO-8 OUT!

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I'm cutting down my play time anyway but I'm going mostly with seeking / sugar babies. Yeah they are more but for the most part no drama, they are not pro's (not in the sense of these hookers) and won't bother you. Of course there are scammers and beggars but you can usually get a much better looking, tight pussy and honestly I've gotten more BBFS with sugar babes than ever and they're not getting run thru 5 times a day. Pussy is tight and tastes sweet. Just my $. 02.99% not crackheads.

    Last time I met a STG girl I could smell her ass the second she got undressed, her snatch smelling like condoms and sweat from however many guys had been there that day. Fuck all that. I'm never going to be that horny.

  4. #7279

    Done with STG

    I concur wholeheartedly and my mongering days even preceded Adult Services and Casual Encounters in craigslist and Backpage. We had some sort of underground type of document in DC where you could find options but the last 10 years I have watched the degradation of the hobby to what it looks like now. I read all of these threads as many of us do and find there is general disappointment across all of them with the state of the hobby. Drugs has had the biggest impact as it led to ghosting, poor performance (to include a disregard for hygiene) and of course robbery. Both the subtle shit and outright usage of guns (which happened to me in palm bay) I stumbled on to a girl several years ago. Pretty much in my neighborhood that needed occasional help and I of course needed occasional sex (my frequency need went slowly down as my mid 60's approached) But as my disdain for what was on STG increased so did my frequency with my newly found SB. Now several years later she is almost like the GF who drops by every now and then and gives me almost everything I need so I don't complain about the minor things I don't get. My point is I always loved the chase when I was younger and more willing to accept the occasional disappointment but the frequency of those steadily increased and also I have never found a STG girl I would want to see on a continuous repeat as I do with my current girl. She also treats our events with a healthy dose of respect for the reality that she can simply not earn that kind of money doing anything legal LOL She comes to my house which is really hard with STG girls because 90% don't have a vehicle or even a license and she is always on time and STG girls rarely know what fucking time it is. Just my 2 cents on what I thought was a great post by at Odinsbeard78.

  5. #7278

    I'm done with escorts / hookers

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryHorny  [View Original Post]
    I hate Skipthegames but it is the best replacement for the old Backpage dating.

    I have looked at listcrawler but find it full of scams.

    I know there are several other sites that mongers use but here in Slo-cala they either are not available or have limited provider coverage.

    Skipthegames is sadly my go to even though I hate it since providers don't seem to know how to use it or just purposely misuse it.

    What sites are everyone using.

    Stay safe play safe.
    I'm cutting down my play time anyway but I'm going mostly with seeking / sugar babies. Yeah they are more but for the most part no drama, they are not pro's (not in the sense of these hookers) and won't bother you. Of course there are scammers and beggars but you can usually get a much better looking, tight pussy and honestly I've gotten more BBFS with sugar babes than ever and theyre not getting run thru 5 times a day. Pussy is tight and tastes sweet. Just my $. 02.99% not crackheads.

    Last time I met a STG girl I could smell her ass the second she got underssed, her snatch smelling like condoms and sweat from however many guys had been there that day. Fuck all that. I'm never going to be that horny.

  6. #7277
    I can confirm that I saw a video and it did appear to a hidden set up but can't confirm it was against the will of that person. I have seen people online say they were blackmailed but I have no idea how that can be confirmed.

    I too have tried to contact her just to get a message days later that she is ready to see me but I am usually filthy from work, no cash and no ATMs between me and her. Not that I need an ATM because I need a rose garden. She has strict timing demands I can't meet if she chooses when we get together. It's a pain in the ass to deal with her. She can film me if she wants but the fact that she does it in secret allegedly is enough to know that she might other stunts. If anyone sees her, enjoy her but be aware of rumors.

    Maybe she is looking for desperate guys who will put up with her ways because they are easier to take advantage of.

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryHorny  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see her back when when she was in doing the deed in tents. I messaged her over and over with absolutely no response. Then a few days later I get a message that she can see me and I get an address where she will. Meet me and guide me into her tent site. However when she messages me I am in no position to drop everything and go see her.

    Tried this 3 x with similar results. I finally send a message that if her response is going to be 2 or 3 days after I am ready there is no way we can ever meet. Her reply is good as a tiny dick will. Never please her. (When was I required to please a provider?

    I also have "heard" that Tay-tay or Tay records some of her dates and even uses those videos to try blackmailing mongers. (This is unconfirmed but who wants to risk that shit).

    Be safe play safe.

  7. #7276

    Tay

    Quote Originally Posted by McPuffin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Tay lately? Will be in the area and looking for a hole to fill. Not sure if still good since she's been around for a bit.
    I wanted to see her back when when she was in doing the deed in tents. I messaged her over and over with absolutely no response. Then a few days later I get a message that she can see me and I get an address where she will. Meet me and guide me into her tent site. However when she messages me I am in no position to drop everything and go see her.

    Tried this 3 x with similar results. I finally send a message that if her response is going to be 2 or 3 days after I am ready there is no way we can ever meet. Her reply is good as a tiny dick will. Never please her. (When was I required to please a provider?

    I also have "heard" that Tay-tay or Tay records some of her dates and even uses those videos to try blackmailing mongers. (This is unconfirmed but who wants to risk that shit).

    Be safe play safe.

  8. #7275
    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    I am curious too. Specially if she has expanded her visiting hours.
    She ain't too far from me but such a pain in the ass to coordinate with her. She secretly records things, not that I care about video. The world can know I get poon on my own terms and not the terms of a feminine society. However if she does it secretly can you trust her on other things?

    Usually I send a meet up request after I am showered up, gassed up, and cashed up as she demands before contacting her. Then 2 days later she texts as my gas tank is low, I smell like I just finished working outside in humid conditions, and there is no ATM between me and her. I don't carry that much cash all the time or even most of the time. I'd love to drop a pie in her but she isn't reliable in a way that I need. Very few are but she makes too many demands on on customers to not be reliable herself. Maybe if she texted me the night before so I can get prepared and have my timing to her perfection. Oh well, she misses out on roses and a guy who can get her to orgasm multiple times. Her loss.

  9. #7274

    Kaylee

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...a/136495632263

    I have reviewed Kaylee before. Today I decided to break out of my normal provider and see Kaylee again. She has moved from the apartment she used to have back into Notels. This provider has the memory of a mosquito. We talked about HH and special request. All was agreed to. I message I am on my way and my eta. Not 15 minutes later she forgot what time I am arriving and wants to know how long I am staying. Finally I arrive and its not one of the best hotels in the slo-cala area. But providers do use it quite a bit.

    Now inside and she wants to do a LEO check. Okay no issue. We have seen each other before. Then she again asks how long I want to stay. Really has a short memory.

    I get comfortable as she also gets into her birthday suit. She is short with an obvious back issue. Tiny A-cup and I mean tiny but she has big pussy lips and gets wet easy.

    She is not into doing BBBJ and is more handjob than mouth. And if you want to FIP make sure your hands are clean and nails trimmed and clean.

    As I am ready I move her into position and enter her kitty. She starts out tight but opens up as she gets wet.

    Now I said she has a short memory, she also has an addiction to her phone and it was tough for her to set it down to do the deed and once finished it was back in her hands.

    Kaylee is real and a HH was 140 tokens.

  10. #7273
    Quote Originally Posted by McPuffin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Tay lately? Will be in the area and looking for a hole to fill. Not sure if still good since she's been around for a bit.
    I am curious too. Specially if she has expanded her visiting hours.

  11. #7272

    Provider sites

    I hate Skipthegames but it is the best replacement for the old Backpage dating.

    I have looked at listcrawler but find it full of scams.

    I know there are several other sites that mongers use but here in Slo-cala they either are not available or have limited provider coverage.

    Skipthegames is sadly my go to even though I hate it since providers don't seem to know how to use it or just purposely misuse it.

    What sites are everyone using.

    Stay safe play safe.

  12. #7271

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not one of those two, I always have a helluva time trying to get link up I'll try again.
    Do you have a link?

  13. #7270
    Anyone seen Tay lately? Will be in the area and looking for a hole to fill. Not sure if still good since she's been around for a bit.

  14. #7269
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse54  [View Original Post]
    Link might help, hope you are not asking about pink palace Amy with Superman logo inked on her chest or the Ashley who has been around since pre Queens days, kinda thick with almost butch short hair style? If so I personally would avoid those two. Good luck.

    Jesse.
    Definitely not one of those two, I always have a helluva time trying to get link up I'll try again.

  15. #7268
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse54  [View Original Post]
    Link might help, hope you are not asking about pink palace Amy with Superman logo inked on her chest or the Ashley who has been around since pre Queens days, kinda thick with almost butch short hair style? If so I personally would avoid those two. Good luck.

    Jesse.
    I think he's talking about this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...6/843697440814

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape