Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 25694
-
05-29-26 14:28 #25214Senior Member

Posts: 121Lauren new number?
If anyone has a working number for Lauren, please pm!? Thanks!
Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 13:37 #25213Senior Member

Posts: 152Avoid
She keeps changing her profiles descriptions and change pictures a bit so she's not recognized but please avoid her like a plague.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 12:58 #25212Senior Member

Posts: 61I would like to see her.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 12:53 #25211Senior Member

Posts: 335Kym
Originally Posted by Grizzz
[View Original Post]
As ads come and go best to include the photos she uses.
Originally Posted by Grizzz
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 22:02 #25210Banned Member

Posts: 489Don't Be Kym's Next Victim
I see Kym's still at it. Luring unsuspecting gents to her incall on Catalpa to have her thug BF rob them at gunpoint. Stays in a brick 2 story 4 unit apartment bldg. Previous report reported if you're standing on Catalpa looking at it, her unit is bottom right. "Stay away!
Originally Posted by Grizzz
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...h/431269914082
-
05-28-26 17:46 #25209Senior Member

Posts: 152Link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...r/241616471044
Originally Posted by MrDude49
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 12:06 #25208Senior Member

Posts: 152Ref
I found her on stg however after initial dream she has turned on full psycho mode. She accused me of being jealous and said that I told her to be my gf (WTF). She's in delusion that she's gods greatest gift to the mongers. Anyway I personally would steeer clear of her. You can find her on stg but she posts only in weekends under Middletown.
Originally Posted by MrDude49
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 12:04 #25207Regular Member

Posts: 12Lauren
I sent you a private message to get Lauren's number, but your storage is full.
Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 10:01 #25206Senior Member

Posts: 94Sorry but what site did you find her ad. You gave me her number (thanks) I have contacted her but I would like to see her ad. Thanks.
Originally Posted by HornyLeo
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 09:25 #25205Senior Member

Posts: 382I would like to see her
I would like to see her also if her number could be shared.
Originally Posted by Joey2738
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 16:04 #25204Senior Member

Posts: 94I also would like info on the Latino. I'm long time Senior and am getting worried about all the busts going on in the area. The AMP in Fairborn is super good but it won't last long I just don't want to be there when LEO SHOWS UP. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MrCombatWombat
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 23:40 #25203Senior Member

Posts: 40Can you DM me her deets? I have a massive hankering for Latinas, seem hard to come by these days.
Originally Posted by Joey2738
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 21:02 #25202Senior Member

Posts: 207EastSideGuy34
You need to empty your inbox.
Originally Posted by MadMax1969
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 17:43 #25201Senior Member

Posts: 68HornyLeo UTR
Had the opportunity to meet HornyLeo's UTR the Latina. She is a little spitfire, she is a cute little thing and I mean little, 5 foot tall. We meet up for a coffee and had a good conversation, afterwards we decided to spend some time together. I'm not going into super detail about our time together because I didn't ask if she wanted me to share a ton of info. Would I repeat, I will be seeing her again, price was the most reasonable I have heard from a girl in a while. Thank you to LEO for sharing her contact info. She is a lucky find.
-
05-25-26 17:28 #25200Senior Member

Posts: 25Lela
Has anyone seen this woman or know her? Her name is is Lela and she goes by Elle in other ads as well.
https://skipthegames.com/img/005/MjI...GQzMWJiMA.webp










Reply With Quote





