Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24361

    The safest bed

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Met a potential new SB from SecretBenefits yesterday. Turns out she lives in Fishers, near me. I mentioned what I like to do, and my "tribute. " She enthusiastically said OMG yes! Yes! !Yes! Said she'd even host at her Fishers apartment!

    Replies to my texts calling me "handsome." I'm not!

    I'm imagining being at her place for our first date. We discuss what and how much. So. Either LEO immediately enters and cuffs me, or I'm arrested later and they have videos.

    She's moderately nice looking, definitely out of this 70 year old's league without $$.

    I'm thinking of ghosting her. Ideas?
    Have her come to you the police will not send an undercover officer or decoy to an environment they do not control. If that's not an option, go to her take cash. Tell her you're just paying to hang out and the more fun you have the more you will pay. Don't mention anything about sex.

  2. #24360

    Shyy

    Just curious if anyone has taken the plunge with Shyy before. I'm thinking about visiting and am wanting any possible input if someone has seen her already. A response or even an inbox message would be great, thanks!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...763/4632613044

  3. #24359

    Lainey-baby requires deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by SEscobar  [View Original Post]
    Was looking on tryst and came across Lainey? I tried searching the forum and didn't get a lot of info. Wondering if anyone has seen her recently?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lainey-babyj
    That's a big no for me!

  4. #24358

    Getting a little paranoid of LEO for new SB

    Met a potential new SB from SecretBenefits yesterday. Turns out she lives in Fishers, near me. I mentioned what I like to do, and my "tribute. " She enthusiastically said OMG yes! Yes! !Yes! Said she'd even host at her Fishers apartment!

    Replies to my texts calling me "handsome." I'm not!

    I'm imagining being at her place for our first date. We discuss what and how much. So. Either LEO immediately enters and cuffs me, or I'm arrested later and they have videos.

    She's moderately nice looking, definitely out of this 70 year old's league without $$.

    I'm thinking of ghosting her. Ideas?

  5. #24357

    She's been around a long time

    And used to do doubles with the new chick at 317. She was a fun time, but it's been five years since I've seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by SEscobar  [View Original Post]
    Was looking on tryst and came across Lainey? I tried searching the forum and didn't get a lot of info. Wondering if anyone has seen her recently?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lainey-babyj

  6. #24356

    Any intel?

    Was looking on tryst and came across Lainey? I tried searching the forum and didn't get a lot of info. Wondering if anyone has seen her recently?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lainey-babyj

  7. #24355

    Itty Bitty Freak

    As I said in my first post, planning on posting only relevant information. I had seen this one a few weeks prior to my last post but didn't jump on the reviews early enough before she left for it to matter. The good is that she's 100% her pics, and despite the posted rules that normally would shy my away, I like having and itty bitty girl underneath me, but that's not the case here. I went with the Hh, think I remember that being $$ but don't quote me on that. She's very responsive at least for me when I hit her up around 8:30 pm on a weekday. She has a very mid CBJ, just enough to get you hard and she asked if I was ready and had to ask her to go a little more which she did without complaint. About 30 more seconds and I was ready and she leaned over the side of the bed, put one leg up, and I went at it with some fake moans. Few minutes go by and I asked if I could put her on her back and she said no, which I was kinda shocked, but oh well. Killed the mood for me right there because I don't like to stand. Tried to bust it out but couldn't and asked if I could at least put her up further on the bed for regular doggy and she reluctantly agreed after stating she normally only does one position. Fake moans stopped after that and she was pulled forward to where I couldn't get in all the way, even with me trying to pull back on her hips. It all seemed very regimented. Eventually I finished and was getting dressed at the 15 minute mark. She was cool enough and I actually had high expectations for the encounter with her pleasant attitude at the beginning and good comms, but unless you like standing doggy or and just need to scratch the itch with a tiny little girl, I would not recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/208728919

  8. #24354

    Still play

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeStevens  [View Original Post]
    Some of You may remember Lacey from years ago who lived in Plainfield behind the High School. She use to be a regular of mine. Then I moved away. Does anyone know if she is still around. Thanks fellows.
    We still play together. She lays low but crazy fun as always.

  9. #24353

    Ash needs to do better at responding to messages

    Quote Originally Posted by CDog2345  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I just Ash and have to say that I was very impressed! I've had a preggo kink and was finally able to check that off the list. And for whoever asked about her lactating, she is it's just limited before the baby comes. Pretty cool and tasty though! She was super sweet and we chatted for a few before an excellent BBBJ that had me squirming almost immediately. Followed by missionary with dfk and doggy. She definitely knows what she's doing and has a very high sex drive right now while pregnant. Please please be good to her guys. She's due in 3 weeks so your time is limited. I plan to return as much as I can before she gives birth.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...278/3173667312

    CDog.
    She needs to reapond to her messages when clients reach out to her.

    I've attempted to contact her three times 1st and 3rd attempts crickets. 2nd attempt we had a back and forth for set up then crickets.

  10. #24352

    Adding for Ash

    Hey guys, I just Ash and have to say that I was very impressed! I've had a preggo kink and was finally able to check that off the list. And for whoever asked about her lactating, she is it's just limited before the baby comes. Pretty cool and tasty though! She was super sweet and we chatted for a few before an excellent BBBJ that had me squirming almost immediately. Followed by missionary with dfk and doggy. She definitely knows what she's doing and has a very high sex drive right now while pregnant. Please please be good to her guys. She's due in 3 weeks so your time is limited. I plan to return as much as I can before she gives birth.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...278/3173667312

    CDog.

  11. #24351

    Lacey

    Some of You may remember Lacey from years ago who lived in Plainfield behind the High School. She use to be a regular of mine. Then I moved away. Does anyone know if she is still around. Thanks fellows.

  12. #24350

    DI or EROS for May visit

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallPP  [View Original Post]
    Hey yall,

    I'm going to be visiting indy at the end of May and was wondering if you had any recommendations on who I should would be a good visit. Its a long time till my trip but I figured I'd ask ahead of time so I can plan something out.
    Both DI (they got forum on Indianapolis page) and EROS have several options. DI forum always has options and many reviews. As you can expect hard to say who is around when you visiting.

  13. #24349

    Might have to try again

    Ran across her post again today and might have to give it another shot. Thats on my bucketlist along with breastfeeding if she allows. Her rack is nice from what I can see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Majo1180  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ash so now I'm 3 for 3 from my previous report LOL. Tried seeing her a couple days prior, drove all the way out to her location and then crickets. We were communicating up until about 15 minutes prior to me arriving that day. She messaged me an hour after I left saying she had went to sleep waiting. Who knows if that's true or not. Normally I wouldn't try again after a failed attempt like that, but she was very apologetic on the follow up texts and I told her I'd be in her area again in a couple of days and would reach out then. When I reached out a couple days later she responded almost immediately and we set up another meet. This time she promised to stay awake and sent room number at her southside hotel. I arrived and she is in fact the real deal. Her pics are accurate and she is currently 8 months preggo. Sat down for a few and she shared a good chunk of her life story as many of these ladies tend to like to do. After that we got comfortable and I can say she has a sexy preggo body. The kind that will go back to normal after she pops the baby out. BBBJ skills were on point and it's been a minute since I've been in some preggo pussy but hers was damn good and creamy. Race week prices will be displacing her soon and obviously the clock is ticking before that baby comes. If you can get ahold of her she's worth the visit. Will probably try to repeat before her pregnancy ends.

  14. #24348

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfIndy  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents. Any intel on BAM? https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...a/241339580895.

    Thanks.
    I saw her once about 10 years ago and she was terrible. Bad hygiene and the definition of a dead fish for the deed. She was also using the same pics back then, so I can only imagine what she looks like these days. I would avoid this one.

  15. #24347

    No information

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfIndy  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents. Any intel on BAM? https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...a/241339580895.

    Thanks.
    But if she prefers outcall, why is her rate higher for outcall?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape