rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26502

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Hi I found a report on her in 2024 but no one ever followed up about having seen her. I was chatting with her last night and she def sounds sexy but wanted to meet at a hookah bar in Addison to walk to her place. Something just feels off with my spider senses. Wanted to double check to see if anyone had seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/919501241060
    I have no real information on this girl. All I know if those photos have been around for years. They are old af. No new pics or updates. If someone has a real experience to shear please do.

    If she's real she needs to post new pics.

  2. #26501

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZero  [View Original Post]
    Bunny is a personal favorite. Sexy body, cute face. A lot of rules, but qv should do it.
    Can concur, her body is worth the price of admission but it's transactional. Absolutely nothing is on the table. Covered everything, in and out. I'll still see her from time to time though cause you can't find someone as attractive for the price she charges.

  3. #26500

    Zoe from London in Chicago this Summer

    Definitely recommend and worth seeing. Classy and unique experience.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zmontreal

  4. #26499
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx  [View Original Post]
    Bunny is very pretty (or at least she was when I saw her) but she was almost the textbook definition of pillow princess / all business / in and out. She was nice, but bored and it just felt super empty. And quick. It wasn't very pricey back then but she raised her rates. I just couldn't justify seeing her after two times. It's a shame. If she tried a bit more to be personable / GFE or faked it / acted better she would be a star IMO.
    Bunny is a personal favorite. Sexy body, cute face. A lot of rules, but qv should do it.

  5. #26498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Maybe her spidey senses were tingling about you and she wanted to meet you in a public place first.
    Always a possibility, hence why I was checking to see if there were any reports on her and saw the one old question from 2024 but never saw a follow-up. Red flags were she made a lot of promises and would do voice call but not a vid chat for verification. So being cautious.

  6. #26497
    Quote Originally Posted by ldao  [View Original Post]
    Hi I found a report on her in 2024 but no one ever followed up about having seen her. I was chatting with her last night and she def sounds sexy but wanted to meet at a hookah bar in Addison to walk to her place. Something just feels off with my spider senses. Wanted to double check to see if anyone had seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/919501241060
    Maybe her spidey senses were tingling about you and she wanted to meet you in a public place first.

  7. #26496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Morgan Skipthegames

    Hi I found a report on her in 2024 but no one ever followed up about having seen her. I was chatting with her last night and she def sounds sexy but wanted to meet at a hookah bar in Addison to walk to her place. Something just feels off with my spider senses. Wanted to double check to see if anyone had seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/919501241060

  8. #26495

    Anyone see her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...l/927217944836

    See this ad pop up every so often. Something seems off about her.

  9. #26494

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage and is BBBJ part of it?
    I think 220 for a half hr. No BBBJ, upsell for DATY. No GFE.

    Better looking than most LC girls and friendly, but average experience overall. But depending where you're starting you could spend hours traveling back and forth to her location so may not be worth the logistics unless you're already in the SW burbs.

  10. #26493
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage and is BBBJ part of it?
    No BBBJ.

    Didn't say she was great, but worth a repeat.

  11. #26492

    She's okay

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiralN  [View Original Post]
    Trying to plan out my short visit to the area, was there any decent parking nearby or would I have to get a ride?
    She's okay and all but if you are traveling a long way for her expecting something great, you are going to be disappointed. More of a pump and dump. Nice little body though so worth a visit if in the area.

  12. #26491
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckGolf12  [View Original Post]
    This one is real and a good time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5742616862/1
    What's the damage and is BBBJ part of it?

  13. #26490
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    No kidding. I wouldn't even look twice at an ad that casually says "anal raw" in it. Nobody legit would advertise that service so blatantly.

    100% some kind of deposit scam.
    It's a 30% deposit, so obviously it's a scam.

  14. #26489
    Quote Originally Posted by Noone776  [View Original Post]
    But you are not skeptical of the broken English and run on sentences that make no sense? This gentleman is somewhere in south east Asia cause I have seen the exact same script used in other ads.
    No kidding. I wouldn't even look twice at an ad that casually says "anal raw" in it. Nobody legit would advertise that service so blatantly.

    100% some kind of deposit scam.

  15. #26488
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveSalem  [View Original Post]
    This one says she's from Oak Brook. Any reports? I'm skeptical of the 30% deposit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/oneofnonejas
    But you are not skeptical of the broken English and run on sentences that make no sense? This gentleman is somewhere in south east Asia cause I have seen the exact same script used in other ads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape