Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 16668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16458

    Jazmine??

    Has anyone seen her or have info? I've never seen her ads from her before so not sure if new or not legit:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/228205295828

  2. #16457
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I have no problem with a natural Bush. And her face is pleasant enough. It's the body that doesn't do it for me. I can find flabby middle aged women to boink for free. When I'm paying, I want it to be somebody I'm actually physically attracted to.
    Best is the view of anal with her hairy asshole!!

  3. #16456
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    The best way I would describe it is natural. I don't think I've seen evidence of hair removal elsewhere. She has the Bush she naturally has.
    I have no problem with a natural Bush. And her face is pleasant enough. It's the body that doesn't do it for me. I can find flabby middle aged women to boink for free. When I'm paying, I want it to be somebody I'm actually physically attracted to.

  4. #16455
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBacker4  [View Original Post]
    My eyes have had some recent work. No need for glasses now. Some folks say she is Bush-tastic but I don't know what is worse, all that hair that grows to her navel, or the squishy fupa she carries. Don't get me wrong, I like a well manicured pussy with some hair, but I'm not sure I'm big enough for her. Is her bare experience any good? I could maybe get past the select things that turn me off if my cock is buried into a hot, moist, tight pussy. Just curling up with this thought. Keep calm and Bush on!!
    The best way I would describe it is natural. I don't think I've seen evidence of hair removal elsewhere. She has the Bush she naturally has.

  5. #16454

    Bush Pilot

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Eye of beholder, I guess.
    My eyes have had some recent work. No need for glasses now. Some folks say she is Bush-tastic but I don't know what is worse, all that hair that grows to her navel, or the squishy fupa she carries. Don't get me wrong, I like a well manicured pussy with some hair, but I'm not sure I'm big enough for her. Is her bare experience any good? I could maybe get past the select things that turn me off if my cock is buried into a hot, moist, tight pussy. Just curling up with this thought. Keep calm and Bush on!!

  6. #16453

    Madori

    Quote Originally Posted by WXYstudio1969  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where she went? I miss her a lot. I used to see her every month when she came to Madison, but then she suddenly disappeared.
    She was supposed to be back June 1, but now here Tryst page is gone too.

    I thought she stated about surgery or something.

    Poof, she's gone. Not for long, hopefully. : o (.

  7. #16452

    Madori

    Does anyone know where she went? I miss her a lot. I used to see her every month when she came to Madison, but then she suddenly disappeared.

  8. #16451

    New pleasant surprise

    Accurate pics, clean, good communication and seemed to get into it. I only did a quick visit. Treat her well! As always YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...-/471697979754

  9. #16450
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    LOL!

    "Referring website blocked.

    Sorry but you've clicked a link on a website that we block.

    We block access to visitors who are likely to join for the wrong reasons (e. G. Non-platonic). ".

    There's a Cuddle Comfort user blog in the Milwaukee Forum. Not much positive there just like everywhere else. "Pay for play" but rules, rules, rules.
    I will add that similar to SA, the CC women who put out during cuddle sessions don't want to think of themselves as sex workers, so as soon as word gets around, they often vanish.

  10. #16449
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    LOL!

    "Referring website blocked.

    Sorry but you've clicked a link on a website that we block.

    We block access to visitors who are likely to join for the wrong reasons (e. G. Non-platonic). ".

    There's a Cuddle Comfort user blog in the Milwaukee Forum. Not much positive there just like everywhere else. "Pay for play" but rules, rules, rules.
    Yeah, pretty funny that they think mongers are too stupid to copy and paste a URL. On the other hand, many of us are probably that stupid.

  11. #16448
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Unlike many bigger cities, we don't have a Cuddle Comfort thread here, so I'm just going to stick this post in the escort thread. Is anybody using Cuddle Comfort in these parts? In some places, it's a viable place to find low volume woman who will do things with you for a pretty low fee. Detroit, for example, has quite a few known "extras" cuddlers, and I had a very good experience there during a recent visit. In particular, I'm looking at this one, and was wondering if any of you fellers have met her.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/RavenCuddles
    LOL!

    "Referring website blocked.

    Sorry but you've clicked a link on a website that we block.

    We block access to visitors who are likely to join for the wrong reasons (e. G. Non-platonic). ".

    There's a Cuddle Comfort user blog in the Milwaukee Forum. Not much positive there just like everywhere else. "Pay for play" but rules, rules, rules.

  12. #16447

    Pro Cuddlers

    Unlike many bigger cities, we don't have a Cuddle Comfort thread here, so I'm just going to stick this post in the escort thread. Is anybody using Cuddle Comfort in these parts? In some places, it's a viable place to find low volume woman who will do things with you for a pretty low fee. Detroit, for example, has quite a few known "extras" cuddlers, and I had a very good experience there during a recent visit. In particular, I'm looking at this one, and was wondering if any of you fellers have met her.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/RavenCuddles

  13. #16446
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNorth9  [View Original Post]
    ND, you need to clear up your DM's, you are out of space.

    Yuna's website is meetyunalee.com.

    PN9.
    Dang it, fixed. I got flooded with PMs due to my other posts. I deleted a bunch of old stuff. Thanks for the link, I thought I had saved it but clearly not.

    -ND.

  14. #16445

    Yuna

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDamage  [View Original Post]
    Yuna, if you can actually get ahold of her. I've apparently forgotten the link to her site, but check TER.

    And bring your wallet, last I checked it was $800 an hour. Assuming she is still around Madison.

    That's pretty much it at this point, other than UTR / AMPs.

    You can roll the dice on seeking. There are some good ones there. But once again. Bring your wallet.

    -ND.
    ND, you need to clear up your DM's, you are out of space.

    Yuna's website is meetyunalee.com.

    PN9.

  15. #16444

    Amber. Smokin HOT!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing all these glowing reviews on the other site, so I figured why not, given the shortage of good options around here. It was an okay experience, not really what I was hoping for, but could have been so much worse. The good: For starters, she has a bangin' body and a pretty face. Definitely one of the most physically attractive providers you can find in these parts. And she knows how to use it. Good BBBJ, though no cim. And she knows how to work that body in multiple positions. The less good: The apartment smelled very smoky. Her personality was hot and cold. One minute she was super friendly, then the next she just wanted it to be over. She seemed annoyed that it was taking me so long to burst. Ya know, that's why I pay for an hour--I'm old and that's how long it takes. The whole thing was rushed. She was eager for me to leave after half an hour even though I had paid for full. Not cool. So at this moment, I'm thinking no repeat. But I know myself well enough to guess that down the road, I'll remember that body and those skills better than I'll remember the off-putting aspects of her service, and end up contacting her again. We'll see.

    https://tryst.link/escort/honestkitten

    She also posts on STG sometimes, but I can't find an ad there at the moment.
    Totally on the money with this review. She indeed has a rockin hot body. She def works out and takes care of herself. I kinda liked her personality. No rush was my experience and her head game is solid. Communications were very good and she does have a massage table. A little steep for some perhaps on donation, but where else can you see a girl in Madison who looks this good? Yuna is the only one I have seen that can make me melt so quick- she is so much more intimate. Yuna is a 10 in my book, Amber a solid 8. 5. I'll see her again for sure if the stars align.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape