Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 20134
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19894

    Westside Pet

    Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    Westside Pet and her daughter used to escort together. That's, depending on how you look at it, way hotter or way more fucked up than giving topless handjobs at a Massage Parlor!
    Haven't heard Pets name in a long time. She was actually one of my first when I started mongering. She was super nice and I used her for references when I first started back in the Scorps / EV days. I do recall seeing her and her daughter for a " Mother / Daughter Duo BBBJ" a few times. It was hot in my eyes. I miss the old days. Bm.

  2. #19893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by DivingDeep70  [View Original Post]
    I visit frequently and read the local forum to keep up with happenings in case I get time to hobby. This was such a weekend. Read a review below of Kaylee and it stood out because what started lame finished strong. I like surprises. LOL. So I called because I was in the area of the new location and figured I'd check it out. Well, Kaylee was the only one available immediately so I figured it's serendipitous and booked half hour. I walk in and the receptionist is an attractive red head and leads me to the room. Little did I know that she would walk in and that's Kaylee. Unlike my monger friend, I would not describe her the way he did. She seemed normal. Low energy perhaps but rather normal. No hand problem either. Anyway she comes in and starts the massage, well the body rub, and it was pleasant. Soft touch for sure but I'm not here for therapy. And I know it's not an AMP, those places can rub good. Anyway, pleasant rub and soft conversation. Clothes were still on. There was lots of touching and tickling the sensitive zones. It was great. She has good nails too. On the flip, OTC roaming then asked her to remove them for better access and she did. Good HJ skills and things were progressing great and I remembered what my monger friend wrote so I asked her and she obliged again. Good skills and good finish. Overall great session and no complaints from me. She's great. Since I'm not a regular I asked her for expected donation and it was very reasonable for the service at 1. 4. I would repeat.
    Any digits I was there last week lost her # .

  3. #19892
    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or are others struggling with deciding if this is totally fucked up or hot as hell? I have so many questions I want to ask!
    Westside Pet and her daughter used to escort together. That's, depending on how you look at it, way hotter or way more fucked up than giving topless handjobs at a Massage Parlor!

  4. #19891

    Easy answer

    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or are others struggling with deciding if this is totally fucked up or hot as hell? I have so many questions I want to ask!
    It's fucked up. But those who think it's hot as hell pay for it. They aren't the first to do it and there have been escort mother daughter combos before which is even more fucked up. Wouldn't be a surprised if a few well known past and present women bring their kids in too. To them it's just a job.

  5. #19890

    Is it just me?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Alison has 2 daughters that are back at the new Panacea on occasion, Peyton and Zoey.
    Is it just me or are others struggling with deciding if this is totally fucked up or hot as hell? I have so many questions I want to ask!

  6. #19889

    Alison at panacea

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Alison has 2 daughters that are back at the new Panacea on occasion, Peyton and Zoey.
    I think I can't read. The Alison posting at panacea now says 36, that's pretty young to have 2 daughters cranking away at the same place. Someone else said the old Alison at panacea is now at Serenity. Someone will need to review this new Alison posting and clear the air LOL.

  7. #19888

    Alison

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I did a couple of searches but really didn't feel like there was a lot to go by. After a while the searches showed Allison an Escort. Definitely not the Alison (with one l) at Panacea. And I think Alison actually has two daughters who work at Panacea. I guess I'll find out what she's all about soon enough.
    Yes, Alison has 2 daughters that are back at the new Panacea on occasion, Peyton and Zoey.

  8. #19887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    Serenity

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Search shows another maybe same Alison who has been at panacea for several years and even brought her daughter into the parlor to work some bodies over too? Interesting. Reviews mostly positive. Mature providers are fun. Panacea has a lot of women posting many much younger and hotter but something about moving to Grandville and having only a few rooms gives me some pause. The fake titty hottie that Benz promoted is no longer there either, hopefully in a hotel room putting that body to work!
    She is back at Serenity.

  9. #19886

    Alison

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Search shows another maybe same Alison who has been at panacea for several years and even brought her daughter into the parlor to work some bodies over too? Interesting. Reviews mostly positive. Mature providers are fun. Panacea has a lot of women posting many much younger and hotter but something about moving to Grandville and having only a few rooms gives me some pause. The fake titty hottie that Benz promoted is no longer there either, hopefully in a hotel room putting that body to work!
    Yes, I did a couple of searches but really didn't feel like there was a lot to go by. After a while the searches showed Allison an Escort. Definitely not the Alison (with one l) at Panacea. And I think Alison actually has two daughters who work at Panacea. I guess I'll find out what she's all about soon enough.

  10. #19885

    Alison panacea

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I look forward to seeing her. Nice to have a bit older provider.
    Search shows another maybe same Alison who has been at panacea for several years and even brought her daughter into the parlor to work some bodies over too? Interesting. Reviews mostly positive. Mature providers are fun. Panacea has a lot of women posting many much younger and hotter but something about moving to Grandville and having only a few rooms gives me some pause. The fake titty hottie that Benz promoted is no longer there either, hopefully in a hotel room putting that body to work!

  11. #19884

    TNC talent

    Quote Originally Posted by Haides  [View Original Post]
    Went here not too long ago. Had the same Kiki and Lee Lee as previous visits.

    Seems to be getting a bit stale.

    Has anyone ran into new talent?

    Kiki is not bad and Lee lee can be a treat but you get tried after a bit.

    Any AMPs that provide same menu but different ladies?
    I called TNC yesterday and they said Kiki and Ruby working, I guess it's time to TOFTT.

  12. #19883

    TNC Kiki Lee Lee

    Went here not too long ago. Had the same Kiki and Lee Lee as previous visits.

    Seems to be getting a bit stale.

    Has anyone ran into new talent?

    Kiki is not bad and Lee lee can be a treat but you get tried after a bit.

    Any AMPs that provide same menu but different ladies?

  13. #19882

    Alison.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelorus  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I've seen her and enjoyed every minute with her. The new location is perfect for me. , less than 6 minutes away.
    Thanks! I look forward to seeing her. Nice to have a bit older provider.

  14. #19881

    Alison

    Yes, I've seen her and enjoyed every minute with her. The new location is perfect for me. , less than 6 minutes away.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    Just wondered if anyone has seen her lately.

    I still haven't found the time to see her yet but I plan to this week and I'll report back.

  15. #19880

    Alison

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Alison at Panacea lately? I'm thinking about seeing her at the new location in Grandville. I'll TOFTT and report back. Just wondered if anyone has seen her lately.
    Just wondered if anyone has seen her lately.

    I still haven't found the time to see her yet but I plan to this week and I'll report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape