Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 20130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19890

    Is it just me?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Alison has 2 daughters that are back at the new Panacea on occasion, Peyton and Zoey.
    Is it just me or are others struggling with deciding if this is totally fucked up or hot as hell? I have so many questions I want to ask!

  2. #19889

    Alison at panacea

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Alison has 2 daughters that are back at the new Panacea on occasion, Peyton and Zoey.
    I think I can't read. The Alison posting at panacea now says 36, that's pretty young to have 2 daughters cranking away at the same place. Someone else said the old Alison at panacea is now at Serenity. Someone will need to review this new Alison posting and clear the air LOL.

  3. #19888

    Alison

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I did a couple of searches but really didn't feel like there was a lot to go by. After a while the searches showed Allison an Escort. Definitely not the Alison (with one l) at Panacea. And I think Alison actually has two daughters who work at Panacea. I guess I'll find out what she's all about soon enough.
    Yes, Alison has 2 daughters that are back at the new Panacea on occasion, Peyton and Zoey.

  4. #19887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    Serenity

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Search shows another maybe same Alison who has been at panacea for several years and even brought her daughter into the parlor to work some bodies over too? Interesting. Reviews mostly positive. Mature providers are fun. Panacea has a lot of women posting many much younger and hotter but something about moving to Grandville and having only a few rooms gives me some pause. The fake titty hottie that Benz promoted is no longer there either, hopefully in a hotel room putting that body to work!
    She is back at Serenity.

  5. #19886

    Alison

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Search shows another maybe same Alison who has been at panacea for several years and even brought her daughter into the parlor to work some bodies over too? Interesting. Reviews mostly positive. Mature providers are fun. Panacea has a lot of women posting many much younger and hotter but something about moving to Grandville and having only a few rooms gives me some pause. The fake titty hottie that Benz promoted is no longer there either, hopefully in a hotel room putting that body to work!
    Yes, I did a couple of searches but really didn't feel like there was a lot to go by. After a while the searches showed Allison an Escort. Definitely not the Alison (with one l) at Panacea. And I think Alison actually has two daughters who work at Panacea. I guess I'll find out what she's all about soon enough.

  6. #19885

    Alison panacea

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I look forward to seeing her. Nice to have a bit older provider.
    Search shows another maybe same Alison who has been at panacea for several years and even brought her daughter into the parlor to work some bodies over too? Interesting. Reviews mostly positive. Mature providers are fun. Panacea has a lot of women posting many much younger and hotter but something about moving to Grandville and having only a few rooms gives me some pause. The fake titty hottie that Benz promoted is no longer there either, hopefully in a hotel room putting that body to work!

  7. #19884

    TNC talent

    Quote Originally Posted by Haides  [View Original Post]
    Went here not too long ago. Had the same Kiki and Lee Lee as previous visits.

    Seems to be getting a bit stale.

    Has anyone ran into new talent?

    Kiki is not bad and Lee lee can be a treat but you get tried after a bit.

    Any AMPs that provide same menu but different ladies?
    I called TNC yesterday and they said Kiki and Ruby working, I guess it's time to TOFTT.

  8. #19883

    TNC Kiki Lee Lee

    Went here not too long ago. Had the same Kiki and Lee Lee as previous visits.

    Seems to be getting a bit stale.

    Has anyone ran into new talent?

    Kiki is not bad and Lee lee can be a treat but you get tried after a bit.

    Any AMPs that provide same menu but different ladies?

  9. #19882

    Alison.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelorus  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I've seen her and enjoyed every minute with her. The new location is perfect for me. , less than 6 minutes away.
    Thanks! I look forward to seeing her. Nice to have a bit older provider.

  10. #19881

    Alison

    Yes, I've seen her and enjoyed every minute with her. The new location is perfect for me. , less than 6 minutes away.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    Just wondered if anyone has seen her lately.

    I still haven't found the time to see her yet but I plan to this week and I'll report back.

  11. #19880

    Alison

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Alison at Panacea lately? I'm thinking about seeing her at the new location in Grandville. I'll TOFTT and report back. Just wondered if anyone has seen her lately.
    Just wondered if anyone has seen her lately.

    I still haven't found the time to see her yet but I plan to this week and I'll report back.

  12. #19879

    Seven day

    Stopped by to meet the new crew at seven day. Already miss Ruby. The girl I got was young and cute but the massage was not good. She was mid to late twenties and very small. I believe her name was mia. HJ only. 45 door 80 for topless HJ. Might repeat.

  13. #19878

    Md

    Took a trip to MD. Walked in got ready. No room, just went behind a divider thing in the main entrance, which I was initially worried about. Fortunately I heard the lady walk through and lock everything up before coming to me. She was nice, little bit of a belly, but not bad. No massage. Just went straight for the service. Which I'm generally okay with being that 9/10 times the massages are terrible. In and out easy. I know some would complain about the time shortage. I personally don't care as long as I get to pop. I don't like spending time in those places anyway. More chance of something bad happening. FS $$. 5. Including door fee. Overall though I've definitely had better experiences. Ill wait until they switch girls before trying again.

    Happy hobbying.

  14. #19877

    Alex at Pacific

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven12  [View Original Post]
    I did, it was good. Would go again. $.80 for it all, FS. Pics aren't very revealing but she does look like the pics. She just dyed her hair purple, if you're into that sort of thing. LOL. PM me if you have any questions.
    I am not spring chicken but her ad looked familiar. She sent pictures that I know I received at least a year ago from a woman who had a private incall closer to downtown. From what I recall but looking to confirm is that people who visited her reported many rules or cold interaction like can't touch boobs or pussy. The rates in her ad were accurate and said if you want FS add $60 or you can have just FS for $180 so it's a little open ended and possibly negotiable. Her name wasn't Alex previously which is a flag to me for now. Someone doing massage and FS super late in a parlor sounds damn good though!

  15. #19876

    Bait and switch

    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    Both women in that ad are models and the pictures taken are from either their twitter or instagram. The blonde in particular has an OF and isn't based in MI.

    There's been a trend of ads lately that basically go "I'm {insert name} and I used to work at {insert AMP}, but not anymore. ".

    Another notable example is a girl that goes by Brooklyn. Exact same shtick, which is funny cause she used Supreme Massage, which is a well known legit, no HE parlor, that I personally frequent. A monger in the escort forum did a date with her and turned out to be a provider named Crystal, who may or may not be a Lisa Marie girl.

    So at best, it's a LM girl that is most definitely not going to be either of the women in that ad and at worst it's just a straight scam.
    Girl at the door was not the one in the pics. She said her name was Stacy. Petite and maybe Hispanic. Settled on price and service. When the festivities began, everything changed. She was not comfortable with. Anything except cfa and just laid there with minimal movement. Will not repeat.

    I should have just walked when she opened the door, but she did have a nice body. I'm just not a fan of nipple piercings.

    Another visit wasted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape