Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 44176
-
05-27-26 14:33 #43591Senior Member

Posts: 181If this is the same Rox from BB Spa then I guess I wasn't questioning my sanity. First time with her was this similar experience but the second visit was cold turkey and dead fish. I guess this is the sister location because Honey gave me the same exact place for Jenny because I asked for the same BBFS service.
Originally Posted by CornSubstitute
[View Original Post]
Glad you got the unicorn treatment.
-
05-27-26 14:04 #43590Senior Member

Posts: 513Not very tight challenge
Indeed, I hope it a typo for tightness. Then again she's a New York ABG.
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 13:58 #43589Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Just like any other shop, it depends on the current talent. I do not know who else is there currently but Mia is a keeper.
Originally Posted by Warjackhammer
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 12:03 #43588Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 57Du Calme
Went to Du Calme last night and saw a new girl going by Kelly. Beautiful girl who welcomed me in quickly and took me back to the room. Once we got into the room quickly settled the house fee and tip. Total for the session ran me $210.
Kelly left the room and I got undressed and sat on the edge of the table waiting for her to return. She came back in saw me waiting and offered the massage but I opted to skip it. She got undressed and immediately went to her knees for a BBBJ. She really took her time with the BJ. Good deepthroat and she varied speed and depth.
Cover went on and we started in standing missionary. She's got a very nice clean pussy that's nice and tight. We eased into things in missionary but she quickly was ready for me to go faster and harder. Wrapped her legs around me and thrusted me into her and I took that as my sign to pick up the pace. We moved to doggy after. Nice fuck from behind and I played with her asshole a little while fucking her. Got close to cumming and pulled out took the condom off and went back to her mouth. Her BBBJ was really solid and I was determined to finish in her mouth tonight. She went to work and it didn't take finish in her mouth.
Kelly was great. Beautiful, excellent service and I really enjoyed her BBBJ. Highly recommend.
-
05-27-26 10:37 #43587Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 49Rox Latina at "A Spa"
I was greeted by ROX. Her English was decent but could tell she was fluent in Spanish. My first impressions of this latina beauty are that she is a very giggly type. "Hi. So handsome!" She playfully leads me to the room and lets my hands roam as freely as I like. I got a nice handful of her latina ass before we got into the room. I walked in and asked if she was available and she was. I gave her the house fee and tip and she left me to undress.
.
When she walked in I stood up and tried to kiss and asked for a little extra tip. Her lips seemed so luscious so I agreed. Definitely worth it. DFK was amazing and fairly intimate. It felt like there was a good chemistry. Nothing serious just a sexual connection. We made out while I undressed her. Sucked and groped her natural soft C cup breasts. I laid her down on the table for some DATY. Her hips were grinding into my face as I circled her clit with my tongue. She got up and laid me down for 69 BBBJ. Her mouth felt amazing. She swirled her tongue around me with great combination of hand and mouth. Light finger touches around the groin sent shivers down my back.
.
I flipped her over for doggy. She got the condom on first and started pounding her thicc ass. The sound of the slapping was so erotic I could hardly keep the juices in. I wanted to see her tits bouncing in CG so I spo that d down a bit. I laid down and ask her to get on top. She knows how to ride CG very well. I could her tits slapping up and down a few times. Her grinding was a great tempo and had me cumming in no time. The rest of the hour she gave me a light rub down and asked her to lay down next to me so he could enjoy rubbing her kitty and sucking on her tits. I love me some Latina Booty.
-
05-27-26 10:07 #43586Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76Next on the To-Do List.
TYVM, TVM.
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
Challenge Accepted.
-
05-27-26 02:46 #43585Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 72Lucky from Renewal does a good BJ as well. Good luck resisting the rest of her to not want FS after.
Originally Posted by Raobjcovtn
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 02:28 #43584Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 72MILF vibe Apple visit at G&G
This was a fun long weekend for sure, made an effort to check out G&G on Sunday, the place was a ghost town, they only got 2 person working which it was Apple and Lily. It was Apple that open the door for me, and she is like a fresh summer breeze with that shoulder cut of hers, something different than most of the long hair girls in the AMP game for sure. 5 f2 range, with minimal makeup, beautiful in the hot wife next door sort of way. She got them D size soft tits, her clam is shaved, makes it that much easier to dine one with a great round Asian booty that is perfect for her frame.
Massage: a more firm side massage, she puts her whole weight on my tight spots to soften them up. Be ware of her elbow press to the pressure point under the waist line, it felt sore and pain at start, but once let go it felt fantastic.
Tease Pre-flop: gentle kisses with those cat-bath that came standard now, she clean me up on the back side several times even though I showered before, and start with a not to shabby rim. Her tuma is good, reaches in really deep to make sure I felt it, BLS was plenty to go around with that hand job up front that completes the whole combo. She didn't went for the down under BJ but it was good enough to get the game started.
Tease flop: LFK to connect the dots, she was more occupied to give me those nipple licks and a great handy with the lotion that she didn't wipe off from the rim. She rub some between those Ds and gave a lukewarm Russian, no fault of hers to be honest, just maybe the way she did it wasn't correct, It didn't felt as good as the others had done for me in the past.
BJ: I just slid right in from Russian to her mouth, she spent a good amount of time here and she like to take her time doing it too. She can't go full on DT that is the fact, but she does everything else really well. She took me as much as she could, and wiggle her tongue to made sure I feel all of it. Her mouth wasn't holding depth but her skill was good enough to got me close to almost burst.
69: had her turned around so I can get to dine on that delicious looking clam of hers. She passes the sniff and taste test, the pearl on her clam was easy to find to get to that sensitive center. It was easy to get those juice flowing.
CFS: puts on the cover for me with that sweet mouth of hers. Got started with RCG, she rides a mean ride, those hips twirling like she is trying to finish first place in the derby. Hardly felt kegals here but she was squeezing me just fine though. Once switch to anything else, that kegal function switches on, I only able to get in with 2 post switches, her friction rub in doggy was intense, almost made a suction from that clam of hers that is how strange it felt. I never able to get out until she got every drop out of me in the cover.
Post: she gave me another round of BJ to make sure I am empty. Then, grab me a stamp on my soon-to-be-filled stamp card and walk me out.
BJ: 5/5.
Russian: 3/5.
Rim: 5/5.
69:4/5.
CFS: 5/5.
Total dmg: 60+160.
-
05-27-26 00:41 #43583Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 8Vanessa at A Spa
Met Vanessa at A Spa today and what a discovery! This young Latina is a pocket-sized dynamo at exactly 5' tall, with curves in all the right places. She's got a slim waist that accentuates her natural C cup breasts and an absolutely spectacular ass that's large, round, and perfectly shaped. Her light, yellowish skin has a beautiful tan glow, and her dark brown hair cascades down to her chest, framing a face that lights up with constant smiles.
From the moment I walked in, Vanessa's energy was infectious. "Hola, papi!" she greeted me with a huge grin. "You ready for good time?" Her English is basic but functional, though she switches to fluent Spanish when she gets excited, which is often.
The session started with one of the most sensual blowjobs I've experienced. Vanessa takes her time, making eye contact while she works, alternating between deep, slow strokes and playful flicks of her tongue. "You like?" she asked repeatedly, giggling when I could only moan in response. Her enthusiasm is genuine. She clearly loves what she's doing.
When we moved to the main event, Vanessa's cowgirl skills were absolutely phenomenal. She rides with an athletic rhythm, that amazing ass bouncing hypnotically as she grinds and twerks on your cock. "Mira, papi," she'd say, turning to show me the view as she rode reverse cowgirl, her back arched perfectly. Her energy never flagged. She laughs throughout, creating a fun, passionate atmosphere rather than just mechanical service.
We tried several positions, but watching her ride in both regular and reverse cowgirl was definitely the highlight. The way her curvy body moves, combined with her constant laughter and dirty talk in Spanish, creates an unforgettable experience.
For those who appreciate an energetic, enthusiastic Latina with natural curves and a fun attitude, Vanessa is an absolute must-see. Her combination of sensual skills and playful energy makes for a session that's both satisfying and genuinely enjoyable. I'll definitely be back to see Vanessa again soon.
Decent prices right now for opening- HF / TIP - 60/140.
-
05-27-26 00:22 #43582Banned Member

Posts: 180Damn, great review!
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
I have yet to dip my toes in the BB pool, and I've been hearing nothing but great things from the providers there.
It seems like this format really suits you TVM!
-
05-26-26 22:18 #43581Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Mia at BB Spa
I am sure many of you received the same text that I did about a new girl at BB. I got off work earlier than expected and said OK I will bite. Let me just say that if you feel you have the same taste as I do, stop reading and book her. She is lucky that I am already in love with someone else. I find her gorgeous, especially when her hair is down. Very friendly, funny, energetic, terrific DFKer, just an amazing session.
Face / Body.
Absolutely beautiful girl, I would guess late 20's, 5'1, 100 lbs, natural D cups that lay to the side a bit when flat on her back. Loved them, average cute Asian booty, no tats that I noticed or remember, she has a small beauty mark on the side of her nose that just works for her, shaved kitty that tasted amazing.
Massage.
Didn't do. I massaged her.
DATY.
As I stated, tasted great and was super smooth. I normally enjoy DATY but man I could have kept at it the entire session and she is very receptive and vocal to it.
BBBJ.
Top notch. DT, sloppy, speed changes, hands and no hands, shaft appreciation, no BLS though but that's OK because the rest was great. No rush at all and moved to at least 4 positions to perform, appears to truly enjoy pleasing.
CFS.
Wild girl, not very tight but has great kegel grip from the first stroke on. Very vocal, kept pushing harder and harder back. I was extra strong for some reason today so we went at it quite a while in many positions, stand mish, sideways, lazy DS, ACG, more stand mish, more lazy DS. I don't know why I go crazy when a girl plays with herself and she saw that and took full advantage of it. Rubbed her own tits, played with her clit, kept pulling me into her, just drove me insane. During our last lazy DS her kegel grip pulled the cover off. We had been at it for a good 15-20 minutes, I was dripping sweat and winded, I assumed we would just do a hand finish but she wanted to go get another cover and keep at it. I waived her off for a CIM finish. She spent another 5 minutes appreciating my shaft and DT before going in for the finishing blow (pun intended).
Overall.
Amazing session. She is so much fun, great chemistry, amazing looks both face and body, I forgot to ask how long she is here for but I will text and find out.
EDIT - I texted to ask when she is leaving and was told that she will be a regular fixture there every Monday-Thursday. We are very lucky!!
70 - 160.
TVM.
-
05-26-26 21:58 #43580Senior Member

Posts: 439Can you confirm if she was darker skinned?
Originally Posted by SexySpam
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 20:24 #43579Senior Member

Posts: 76Wendy was at Palm today. I went there today and I had a very good session so I'm not disappointed at all on that front. Unfortunately she's not my taste when it comes to women. She's not fat but she's not petite either. She's got a non-petite body frame with slight fat here and there but nothing outrageous. Everything else checks in terms of height and light makeup and no tattoos. Her tits are definitely MM as I was able to see the scar area under. Either way I would recommend her from a service standpoint but I just personally wouldn't repeat because she's not the look I enjoy.
Originally Posted by Warjackhammer
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 19:46 #43578Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304I might be mistaken but I believe that is a long standing Latina place.
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 19:45 #43577Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Sorry, I don't have a guess but I don't see why not. Ask her.
Originally Posted by Raobjcovtn
[View Original Post]
Also, just to be clear, Lana does not rotate, but she also does not work everyday so make sure to text to see if she is working first.








Reply With Quote





