Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 18689
-
05-28-26 11:49 #17744Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 6Another round with BBFS Fendi at Gold Panda spa in Sun City
Her table shower is definitely worth the price of admission. I really enjoy her routine, if you have not been by there, she is a very unique lady. As stated before she is a mix of Ukrainian and Chinese, she has a beautiful face and huge boobs with light completed skin. She looks more European than Chinese for sure. She has a bubbly personality and nice curves like you would find on a Latina. We start off as I lay face down, and she dumps warm water onto my body and then gets the soap and cleans me up very nicely. She rinses all of the soap off and then applies some Nuru gel. She gives a very nice foot massage and takes my feet and rubs them all over her big boobs. She massages my legs and my back and then she climbs on top of me starts rubbing her boobs all over my back and my butt. She does some pussy grinding on my butt cheeks as well.
At this point, I am rock hard and she rinses all the gel off of me and I flip over. She gets in between my legs and starts to suck my cock and lick my balls. She's staring at me with those hazel colored eyes, I'm afraid I'm going to unload in her mouth, so I slow her down a little bit. She grabs my cock and slides me in raw. Fendi can really ride, big boobs, bouncing all over the place and her hair is flying around. She has great stamina. She rode me for quite some time, then I had her lay down and we went through missionary and then for the finale, I knew I wanted to get her into canine. She can really take a pounding. I start slow and then pick up the pace, I am balls deep and she is encouraging me by saying "fuck me baby!" those three magical words was all it took and I made a huge deposit deep inside of her. Pulled out and watched the cream pie ooze out onto the table shower. She got up and rinsed me off and then cleaned herself and then scrubbed down the table shower.
We went back to the room still had some time and she gave a really nice firm neck and shoulder massage. She is really talented with her massage skills. She is a very unique lady who is definitely worth seeing at least once. I know I'll be back again for sure.
-
05-28-26 07:52 #17743Banned Member

Posts: 46K Spa Mia
If you liked EVA, Mia at K-Spa will be a nice addition to your collection. Yumi is there as well kind of a "mini me" of Mia LOL.
Originally Posted by Rmal69
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 01:13 #17742Regular Member

Posts: 11Crystal Spa. Mesa
Stopped in and older short Asian lady Lisa in her 50's immediately tried upselling the type of.
Massage. We all know all the services are actually the same. Swedish. Lomi lomi. Etc. The only different one is a foot massage. They should just post cost per time. I took an hour fo 70 and it was an okay massage. Funny lady. All above board. Wouldn't repeat.
-
05-27-26 19:10 #17741Senior Member

Posts: 63Wet & Wild Time
Decided to visit Infinity on Peoria Ave in the Westside. After getting some assurance after my last nervous meeting with Strawberry at R8, decided on going to Infinity. I was nearby and stopped. The plaza was rather empty late around 9 pm. Also, if someone else wants to chime in, K Spa also in same plaza? Also saw another spa by the intersection on same plaza, so if these 2 as good as Infinity might stop by.
Anyways I go in and see 2 cuties, Alice and forgot the other. She mentioned Eva and Leah busy. Bummer, but then Eva popped out of nowhere with a cute yoga pants and shirt set and said she was free. So decided to get Eva! We go back and I try to haggle her price but she would NOT budget on 2 bill tip. I tried fellas! She is a pretty thing and after her stellar reviews decided to cave. We then went to table shower. At first was hesitant but Worth it! From the get go I told her I wanted it all and she said, "Oh you funny, of course hun!" We lathered up and lying face down she got on top of me and nibbled my ears. And gave me a nice handie, for a moment though TUMA, but nope. She flipped me and began a great slide with another handie and passionate DFK! Got back to room and she began a great BBBJ then more dfk. Cap came on and started several spots before finally she was on top, DFK, and finished.
This time I wasn't as nervous as R8, and overall Amazing time. Eva was as good as Straw-Bear-E at R8!
Want to repeat, but if K Spa and other spa in plaza as good as Infinity, please let me know fellas!
Again greatly appreciate the info here!
-
05-27-26 18:00 #17740Senior Member

Posts: 41Red Star
Location: 1237* and 83rd Ave.
Date of service: 5/27/26.
Therapist name: Shelly.
Appearance: Asian.
Age: 29.
Height:5'5.
Weight:115.
Cup size: perfect set of mm DD's.
Services received: cfs, BBBJ.
Summary: I went in to see Apple (for a 3rd time) but she said Aunt Flo was visiting so I went with Shelly, I have seen her before at a different location so I knew I was in for a great time. First I took a a shower (stand up only) then back to the room. I gave her a quick massage (I loved feeling every part of her body) we switched positions and she performed BBBJ before putting the cover on. Had her lay on her stomach and nailed her from behind. Standard house fee and tip. Once again, I received 5 star service (with a smile).
-
05-27-26 17:35 #17739Senior Member

Posts: 41I know another girl was working because I heard her take in a customer during my massage, but I did not see her.
Originally Posted by BoomBoom1
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 14:14 #17738Senior Member

Posts: 140I stopped by again recently and had a 180 experience compared to my last review with her. I went back to try a new girl but she was the only one available. I didn't have the time to wait so I was happy to go with her again. Shower was working this time so we cleaned up and did some quick shower fun. Then back to the room, we had a fun time similar to my last session but she was in a good mood. Provided TUMA this time and also added Russian with her. This session was much better than my last. Added tuma and Russian but minus greek this time. As I walked out I saw Candy who looked a little older but still hot with a nice rack.
Originally Posted by N00b77
[View Original Post]
I'm trying to enjoy it while I can because there's that saying, you never know how good you have it until you its gone. LOL Stay safe gentlemen.
-
05-27-26 09:34 #17737Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42I Booked Leah. Things Got Out of Control Quickly.
The original plan lasted about all of five minutes.
Leah is already one of those girls where most guys around here know the deal before they even walk through the door. Gorgeous face, tight little body, smooth fair skin, perfect breasts, little heart-shaped ass, very dangerous if the chemistry is there. She's the whole package. Honestly the reviews about her are pretty accurate. My only real criticism is her hands can feel a little rough around the edges sometimes, slightly callusy (which you can especially feel during the HJ motions), but that's like complaining your Ferrari seat warmer takes too long to heat up while you're already doing 130 down the freeway. Once things get going, you stop caring about details like that very quickly.
Anyway, I booked Leah expecting a pretty standard "see one of the board favorites and leave smiling" kind of visit. Instead I somehow wandered into one of those sessions that keeps escalating every ten minutes until halfway through you're laying there wondering how the hell the situation got this out of control.
I walk in, hand over the HF, and get greeted by a very pretty woman who introduces herself as Eva and leads me back while telling me Leah will be in shortly. Pretty standard so far. Then a couple minutes later Eva comes back in herself and casually tells me to undress and enjoy her massage skills. At that point I probably should've clarified what was going on, but Eva speaks great English, she's smiling at me like she already knows exactly where the night is headed, and honestly sometimes the plan changes for the better and your only real job is not fumbling the opportunity.
And gentlemen. Eva turned out to be one hell of an opportunity.
She was wearing this silver cocktail dress that looked absolutely criminal on her. One of those dresses barely containing the situation upstairs where every movement felt dangerous. Leah has more of that younger playful horny Playboy Bunny vibe everybody talks about. Eva is different. Slightly more mature in appearance. Slower burn. More composed. More grounded. Tallish with a slender-athletic build but still curvy in all the right places. Gorgeous hair, pretty GND face, thick ass, and this calm flirtiness that sneaks up on you because she doesn't come across overly performative. She just slowly pulls you in.
And honestly the more time I spent around her, the more I realized Eva might actually be the more GFE of the two. Leah is like that college crush you never fully got over even years later. The one that still randomly crosses your mind because every interaction felt exciting and chaotic and just slightly dangerous in all the right ways. Eva feels different. Eva feels like the kind of woman that somehow makes the room calmer the longer you're around her. Like suddenly the spa starts feeling less like a stop along the way and more like someplace you accidentally became comfortable in.
The chemistry started building almost immediately. Great kisser. Very confident energy. The kind of woman who watches your reactions carefully and adjusts everything in real time. Before long I'm fully locked into this unexpected little fantasy thinking "Well. This turned out pretty alright. "
Then the door flies open.
And in walks Leah wearing this tiny blue crop top and black yoga pants hugging every curve on her body.
"Baaaaaby! I missed you!"
I damn near started laughing because the timing was so absurd. She apologizes for the scheduling mix-up while immediately climbing into the moment like she'd just walked into the funniest situation imaginable.
Fellas. The atmosphere changed instantly.
Leah has that chaotic playful energy where everything suddenly feels faster and more dangerous the second she enters a room. Eva stayed cooler and more composed, but the combination between them worked ridiculously well because they played off each other naturally instead of feeling mechanical or scripted.
That's what stood out most honestly.
Some two-girl sessions feel transactional. This one felt like two women genuinely having fun escalating the situation together.
At one point Leah looks at me smiling and goes:
"We no busy. You do two girls!"
Now listen. I'm not some rookie. I know exactly how these movies go. So before the universe had time to reconsider blessing me like this, I handed over the additional donation and suddenly we were off to the races.
And from there the whole thing just kept escalating.
The chemistry alone probably justified the trip. Both women are phenomenal kissers, but in completely different ways. Leah is playful and loves to tease. Eva is slower, heavier, more sensual. One keeps throwing gasoline on the fire while the other slowly turns the temperature up without you noticing until suddenly your brain stops functioning properly.
Meanwhile they're constantly rotating attention, laughing, teasing, whispering things to each other in Chinese while occasionally looking over at me like two women deciding how aggressively they want to ruin somebody's evening.
At some point I realized I'd completely lost track of time.
The room had basically turned into sensory overload. Every time I thought things had peaked, somebody changed positions, changed pace, changed energy, or started something new. The whole session had this rolling escalation quality to it where it never fully reset. It just kept building.
And weirdly enough, that's probably why it felt so memorable.
Not because of one specific thing.
Because the momentum never died.
Leah would bring this chaotic hypersexual energy that made the room feel electric, then Eva would slow everything back down just enough to pull you deeper into it before suddenly ramping things right back up again. They balanced each other absurdly well. One made the night exciting. The other made it comfortable enough that you almost forgot how absurd the entire situation was becoming.
By the end everybody was laughing because apparently I was taking forever to finish and the whole situation had become borderline ridiculous. Leah eventually gives me this smug little grin and goes:
"Took you long enough, big boy. "
Honestly the entire room cracked up.
Afterward I found out Eva was visiting from LA which suddenly explained a lot because she absolutely did not feel like random filler talent accidentally subbing into a session.
The combo between these two worked ridiculously well.
Leah is the kind of girl that turns a calm uneventful night into a wild story. Fast energy. Teasing. Pure trouble. The girl you probably never fully recover from.
Eva is the sneaky slow-burn problem that catches you off guard because the intensity builds gradually until suddenly you realize you're completely cooked. The kind that makes the room feel warm and familiar enough that you start mentally justifying terrible financial decisions.
Different flavors.
Both extremely effective.
And apparently both leaving at the end of the month, which means instead of behaving responsibly like an adult I'm now mentally rearranging my calendar trying to figure out how to squeeze in one more farewell visit before they disappear.
Some nights fade out the second they're over.
This one followed me home.
Yeah...I'm probably (financially) screwed if I see either of them again.
-
05-27-26 00:56 #17736Senior Member

Posts: 155Autobiologically Speaking
Car metaphors are funny. Some of these "altimas" could easily afford a Lamborghini, cash.
Originally Posted by Lbh8513
[View Original Post]
Find your brand, play your position and respect the hustle. Plenty of products from multiple sellers to choose from in every market category.
-
05-27-26 00:31 #17735Banned Member

Posts: 391 is still greater than 0
I stopped going to AMPs after Tops / Aloha / Spring / Angel all got shut down. Cozy was the only spot that ever came close to the quality at Big 6.
Originally Posted by Lbh8513
[View Original Post]
Red 8 is on par with Big 6 in every aspect—attitude, look, service, and age are all top-notch. I was on a hunt at one of the joints on E Baseline Rd.
I was met by an old lady (in her 50's) who did not wear makeup, had crooked teeth, saggy tits, and a bit of a tummy sticking out. I was turned off and left immediately.
Quality and high standards are the reasons why I kept going back to Red8. It saved me a lot of time hunting for disappointments.
On top of that, they made sure I left happy every time.
-
05-26-26 23:12 #17734Banned Member

Posts: 16Mia's Mini me, Yumi, At K Spa
CL, after reading your post I decided to check out K-Spa (Glendale) to see what Yumi was about. Definitely worth the trip. She looks like a "mini-me" of Mia. I wanted to get both together which would of been fun, but Mia was busy. NTL I describe Yumi as 5'2, jet black hair, pale skin, athletic body with some beautiful MM-D breasts. Limited English, but enough to give you a great time. The menu options are: BBBJ, CFS, DFK -she seems to enjoy, k9 and mish. Her CG game was a little weak, but she made up for it in other ways. I finished with a nice BBBJCIM. Massage was sensual and slow pretty normal if your there for that. Tip $. 80.
Originally Posted by ChineseLuver
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 22:54 #17733Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 4New Hidden Gem (K Spa)
5128 Peoria Avenue Glendale. In a small plaza with some businesses. But it's very discreet and hidden away.
I go in at about 7:30 pm. I wanted a nice massage and an hour. A very cute little skinny thing opens the door wearing a cute sailor outfit with a skirt.
I ask for the hour, she takes me to the room. And she tells me to take everything off.
So l do and lay down. Wait a little while. She comes in and she's super cute and bubbly. She's like humming a little tune.
She goes to my head and starts rubbing my neck and upper back very nicely.
That's my opportunity to take my hands and feel her legs.
Well she is wearing a nice skirt. And wouldn't you know it. That is all there is. She is not wearing any panties.
So l ask if it's okay that I'm grazing and caressing her backside and thighs. She says yes.
So she's rubbing my neck. She's got very soft and skinny legs. Nice shaved kitten with a little hair on top.
She massages for about 20 minutes. Not alot of pressure, but it's very smooth and felt great. Slow and sensual.
She gets to my back side and is very gentle and she does this thing where she blew air on my back and butt.
It felt nice.
But when she got on top of me while I was on my stomach.
I could feel her warmth on my back.
So after some of this I'm excited and ready. We negotiate. She comes back with the cover.
She has a killer body. Beautiful tits. Skinny frame. Great little butt. She is fresh and clean and smelled great.
She bends over with her butt in my face and I start going to town. She is moaning and sucking me while we 69. It was hot and sexy and I could barely hold it.
She has amazing tits, beautiful puffy nipples. She was sensual. It was truly a GFE. The guy that came in after me even brought a bottle of wine. Seems like she really knows how to please.
She is so nice. So friendly. She is enthusiastic. She's fun. She's cute. She was humming a little tune and prancing around. She also wasn't a clock watcher and gave me about 15 extra minutes over the hour.
She said her name was Mia. She works everyday. She also introduced me to her friend on the way out. Also very beautiful.
10/10 service. And 9/10 on the massage.
-
05-26-26 20:04 #17732Senior Member

Posts: 46Well friend we're nutting in an Altima instead of an Escalade tho, +1 is the standard for high lv K-girl or avg white chick. PHX price is already higher than other major cities' rotAsian price because of the spa setting. The fact that the girl is bragging about her own online review is typically a sign of GPS and the location is being too hot.
Originally Posted by ChineseLuver
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 17:16 #17731I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.

Posts: 127Fun in Sun City
I agree with all, she is one of a kind. Makes you smile for awhile after visiting with her. I think she is will, a bit of a freak but worth the drive.
Originally Posted by DesertHeat6
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 16:19 #17730Banned Member

Posts: 5Nice
Do you know if another girl is working with her? If so how did she look?
Originally Posted by KeithIsInaz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






