LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 80 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 1188
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #888
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster70  [View Original Post]
    I booked a 1 hr appointment with Mila, this was my second visit with her and it was significantly better than the first. She told me the first visit she was a little intimidated by my size 6'5" but this visit she was much more comfortable and it showed in her performance. Not much action in the shower other than a good scrub down, bypassed the massage and went straight to the main event. She lubed me up with coconut oil and proceeded to deliver a great sloppy BBBJ. Next we cycled through all the standard positions and she was 100% into the session. Ended up in K9 with an outstanding finish on her back. Time was up but she insisted on hopping back in the shower and then gave me a back and neck massage. This was actually the best visit I've had with one of the K girls. Unfortunately she is going to Chicago tomorrow.
    Just curious what is Polaris? MC is MicroCenter, MK is McKlanlee. Polaris is a new broker?

  2. #887

    Asian Angels?

    Has anyone tried this one yet? I texted the number and the person said they are a new agency in the area. May try and report back.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/ohio/colu...scorts/3840669

  3. #886

    Fun with Polaris Mila

    I booked a 1 hr appointment with Mila, this was my second visit with her and it was significantly better than the first. She told me the first visit she was a little intimidated by my size 6'5" but this visit she was much more comfortable and it showed in her performance. Not much action in the shower other than a good scrub down, bypassed the massage and went straight to the main event. She lubed me up with coconut oil and proceeded to deliver a great sloppy BBBJ. Next we cycled through all the standard positions and she was 100% into the session. Ended up in K9 with an outstanding finish on her back. Time was up but she insisted on hopping back in the shower and then gave me a back and neck massage. This was actually the best visit I've had with one of the K girls. Unfortunately she is going to Chicago tomorrow.

  4. #885

    Mk?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tireddodger  [View Original Post]
    Guessing this is HR instead of HHr, according to the booker judy is at the apt but not on the page. The booker is now just sending all girls at both spa and apt.
    Is Mk apt working as usual? I got ghosted, judy and Kelly are not featured on their webpage, I guess with all the news they might be wary?

  5. #884
    Quote Originally Posted by Hndaklr  [View Original Post]
    I saw a lady at MK last week that said her name was Judy after we were done and just hanging out. I asked for Kelly but who ever knows.

    She was in her late 20's maybe early 30's. Long black hair, c cups, with a little Bush. Probably 5'2" and about 110 lbs. She was very nice. Soaped me down and rinsed me off. Then towel dried with a little BBBJ action. We went to the bedroom and started right in. There was no message or anything. She was a kisser and would switch things up when I asked. Nipples, BJ, titties, 69. Cover went on once she got wet. Bed was real short and I have a bad knee so we finished with her on top. After we still had some time so we laid on the bed cuddling. She was very playful and we talked a lot. Her English is not great so she used the translator app. When our time was up she said she only had 10 more days left here. I'd go back and see her if I could. She was fun to be with. Not like those mechanical girls that just want your money.

    As for the photos, I'm not seeing a listing for Judy currently on the mk page.
    Guessing this is HR instead of HHr, according to the booker judy is at the apt but not on the page. The booker is now just sending all girls at both spa and apt.

  6. #883

    Judy at asiamor?

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Judy who is at MK now?
    I don't see a Judy at MK, but there's a Judy at asiamor now.

  7. #882
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Judy who is at MK now?
    I saw a lady at MK last week that said her name was Judy after we were done and just hanging out. I asked for Kelly but who ever knows.

    She was in her late 20's maybe early 30's. Long black hair, c cups, with a little Bush. Probably 5'2" and about 110 lbs. She was very nice. Soaped me down and rinsed me off. Then towel dried with a little BBBJ action. We went to the bedroom and started right in. There was no message or anything. She was a kisser and would switch things up when I asked. Nipples, BJ, titties, 69. Cover went on once she got wet. Bed was real short and I have a bad knee so we finished with her on top. After we still had some time so we laid on the bed cuddling. She was very playful and we talked a lot. Her English is not great so she used the translator app. When our time was up she said she only had 10 more days left here. I'd go back and see her if I could. She was fun to be with. Not like those mechanical girls that just want your money.

    As for the photos, I'm not seeing a listing for Judy currently on the mk page.

  8. #881

    Mk

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Judy who is at MK now?
    I also would like to know if anyone has seen her. The photo seems so so but one never really knows until you see them in person.

  9. #880
    Anyone seen Judy who is at MK now?

  10. #879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152

    Bush

    Hey gentlemen, I'll be in your city later this week and through the weekend. I've taken some time off this hobby but a good trip with an Asian sounds like a great way to jump back in. Hoping why'all can tell me who might have a classic Asian Bush of all the girls available. Any help is appreciated!

  11. #878

    Cora

    World class BBBJ skills.

    One of the best I've ever experienced.

    I've been on the hunt for a throat goat for a while. All the traveling / local girls haven't been very impressive.

    Cora will suck your soul from your body -- and then keep going.

    Great body. Phat ass. Premium pussy.

  12. #877

    Cora

    Cora is genuinely in a league of her own—she somehow keeps getting more better every time. That shower, those B's & curves, and that ride are amazing! Honestly, there's not much more I can say that hasn't already been said. Easy recommendation.

  13. #876

    Polaris. Mila

    I took one for the team and saw Mila. Nice body, small boobs with soft nipples and a full leg tattoo. We started the session with a shower and she washed me up. Afterwards we moved to the bed where she gave me a nice massage and used a massage gun on my legs. After a bit she asked me to flip and she began massaging the front and proceeded suck on my nipples and got me hard followed with a BBBJ. While she was going down on me I asked her to flip and I proceeded to suck on her slightly hairy peach. We finally got into the last course and she rode me until I finished in the bag. As usual a great time and a nice way to relax.

  14. #875

    Water Flute

    Quote Originally Posted by Hndaklr  [View Original Post]
    That means Shower For Two.

    WF might be Weiner Friendly 🤣
    BJ in the shower.

  15. #874
    Quote Originally Posted by MC999  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea what SF2 is. Anyone? BUELLER?
    That means Shower For Two.

    WF might be Weiner Friendly 🤣

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape