Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 2986
This blog is moderated by Sam Singer
  1. #2821
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRoebuck  [View Original Post]
    I went in there today for prob the 3rd time. I like this place. It's really chill and the girl I had today was younger and had a great body. She was rubbing my balls about 5 min into the massage and her ass felt so good. I slid my hand in to touch her pussy and she had me flip over. $$ for BBJ and cfs. I tried to make out with her a few times but that wasn't her scene.
    I think this is a post from the owner or something. This place is not worth going to, girls are old and rough looking.

  2. #2820

    Let's lower that average!

    Quote Originally Posted by Si777  [View Original Post]
    You paid $$ for L3? Don't raise the rates for the rest of us.
    That's no joke either. I've been noticing more and more of them are demanding 200, some mediocre girls too. As a matter of principal I turn them down. Even though something I've been some pretty good catches, once you pay that $200 you'll find out they will demand nothing less.

    Full service can still be had for $140-$160. I recently got it for 135 under the grandfather clause (I'm not a grandpa yet) 🤔 160 is my limit. And when I get turned down for 160, then I realize some of you guys are paying way more. Right now I've got a BBBJ, BBFSCIP girl for 160, And no, she's not a Korean 20-year-old but definitely nice to look at.

    95% of them will take 160 for possibly less. , They know there's some suckers out there. Recently a girl wanted $150 for a naked handjob. Really? Who the fuck is paying that?? You guys know who you are. WTF? Just think about the guys who don't know about this forum. I wonder what they're paying? ⁸

    I can't wait for the big spenders to come on here and say "It's my money and I'll do what I want, I find that I get better service when I tip higher than the going rate". Not really. You just think you are. I see your 2003 BMW with rust holes out in the parking lot. Save your money and get a new one 🤣

    Not long ago at a place in Buffalo Grove, the girl wanted $200. Talked her down to 160. Next thing you know, I'm getting a TUMA. I thought that was reserved for the "big spenders"?!?!. Once you agree on full service for 200+ that'll be it for you from now on, it's pretty much the same for every guy. Whatever you two agree on, most of their services are kind of scripted, especially the Koreans. Oh, I know some of you guys haven't had pussy in a couple months and the euphoria combined with the endorphins makes you want to lay out extra cash, I get it. Seriously though, try to control yourselves, let's keep the average down. They need to work for their money. Some of them don't realize they price themselves out of repeating clientele. Ask me how I know!

  3. #2819

    Mari Tess Ryan

    Just curious if any Monger has tried her? She looks legit, I have been kind of flirting with her for a few days and she does not seem turned off by that as well. She has massaged the bears though. I am not sure if you can get anything more than a massage. The first time I talked to her she told me she prefers cash AS it leaves less of a papertrail llol.

    https://www.holisticanywhere.com/profile/MaryHealer

    It looks like a wait and see game. She is very very nice! But don't know if she would be willin to do more. I think iit depends how much she trusts you.

  4. #2818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRoebuck  [View Original Post]
    I went in there today for prob the 3rd time. I like this place. It's really chill and the girl I had today was younger and had a great body. She was rubbing my balls about 5 min into the massage and her ass felt so good. I slid my hand in to touch her pussy and she had me flip over. $$ for BBJ and cfs. I tried to make out with her a few times but that wasn't her scene.
    You paid $$ for L3? Don't raise the rates for the rest of us.

  5. #2817

    Name and description?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeRoebuck  [View Original Post]
    I went in there today for prob the 3rd time. I like this place. It's really chill and the girl I had today was younger and had a great body. She was rubbing my balls about 5 min into the massage and her ass felt so good. I slid my hand in to touch her pussy and she had me flip over. $$ for BBJ and cfs. I tried to make out with her a few times but that wasn't her scene.
    Can you put the name and description of the girl? I am trying to mentally map the talent there.

  6. #2816

    Came Spa

    I went in there today for prob the 3rd time. I like this place. It's really chill and the girl I had today was younger and had a great body. She was rubbing my balls about 5 min into the massage and her ass felt so good. I slid my hand in to touch her pussy and she had me flip over. $$ for BBJ and cfs. I tried to make out with her a few times but that wasn't her scene.

  7. #2815
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    Logistics: Easy to find and not in an in-your-face location like Melody. The entrance is crammy though so I ran into other clients. Can get very busy.

    Girl: 35 to 45 range. Natural C cups. Shaved kitty that got wet. Overall athletic body for the age. Very little baby fat. Asian butt. Meh face. Headstrong girl. Needed an online translator for communication.

    Action: BBBJ, CFS, no kissing, no FIV. Prostate massage seems available (I said no as soon as a finger approached my butt hole, so not 100 percent sure).

    First, I happened to show up during a busy time. I should have left then.

    Second, she took me for a beta and tried to rush me, so I had to tell her that we have plenty of time and we'll take things slowly. I should have asked for an another girl then.

    She began a toothy BBBJ with just the tip in her mouth. I had to direct her several times to take it deep and slow. She then claimed her jaw hurts due to my size. I told her that she can take a break and continue sucking thereafter. She then tried to switch to hand job and I told her that I will decide when we transition. She wanted to do Russian next, so again I had to tell her no. At a certain point, I stopped the action and told her in certain terms that we will do things I want not what she wants. Only then she began to comply with my directions.

    I got a deep and slow BBBJ followed by CFS in different positions.

    Overall I am satisfied with the action, but in retrospect I should have asked for another girl so as not to have this bullshit power struggle via an online translator.

    Last, I think there's good potential in this place. Probably good idea to call beforehand to avoid busy times and MTs who are used to doing things their way.
    Thanks and I agree with your approach ". I stopped the action and told her in certain terms that we will do things I want not what she wants. ".

  8. #2814
    Quote Originally Posted by ElChinito  [View Original Post]
    These days, almost all the retailers have CCTV cameras. Even the Dollar Store and AutoZone next door.
    Agree. But I was wondering why is one set out in the open at the counter while the other is in a room behind closed door.

  9. #2813
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombomm  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone observed that there are CCTV monitor screens at two different places at Melody?

    Ones set of monitor screens is at the front desk. One is in the room around sauna. It puzzled me.
    These days, almost all the retailers have CCTV cameras. Even the Dollar Store and AutoZone next door.

  10. #2812

    Came Spa Sophia

    Logistics: Easy to find and not in an in-your-face location like Melody. The entrance is crammy though so I ran into other clients. Can get very busy.

    Girl: 35 to 45 range. Natural C cups. Shaved kitty that got wet. Overall athletic body for the age. Very little baby fat. Asian butt. Meh face. Headstrong girl. Needed an online translator for communication.

    Action: BBBJ, CFS, no kissing, no FIV. Prostate massage seems available (I said no as soon as a finger approached my butt hole, so not 100 percent sure).

    First, I happened to show up during a busy time. I should have left then.

    Second, she took me for a beta and tried to rush me, so I had to tell her that we have plenty of time and we'll take things slowly. I should have asked for an another girl then.

    She began a toothy BBBJ with just the tip in her mouth. I had to direct her several times to take it deep and slow. She then claimed her jaw hurts due to my size. I told her that she can take a break and continue sucking thereafter. She then tried to switch to hand job and I told her that I will decide when we transition. She wanted to do Russian next, so again I had to tell her no. At a certain point, I stopped the action and told her in certain terms that we will do things I want not what she wants. Only then she began to comply with my directions.

    I got a deep and slow BBBJ followed by CFS in different positions.

    Overall I am satisfied with the action, but in retrospect I should have asked for another girl so as not to have this bullshit power struggle via an online translator.

    Last, I think there's good potential in this place. Probably good idea to call beforehand to avoid busy times and MTs who are used to doing things their way.

  11. #2811

    Tv

    Quote Originally Posted by Boombomm  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone observed that there are CCTV monitor screens at two different places at Melody?

    Ones set of monitor screens is at the front desk. One is in the room around sauna. It puzzled me.
    There so girls can see if police enter.

  12. #2810

    CCTV monitor screens

    Has anyone observed that there are CCTV monitor screens at two different places at Melody?

    Ones set of monitor screens is at the front desk. One is in the room around sauna. It puzzled me.

  13. #2809

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    Link for Sandra?
    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/2695377

  14. #2808
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    We seem two have new talents in BG. Hopefully someone can chime in whether they are new new or veterans back in town.
    Link for Sandra?

  15. #2807

    Melody 5/23

    Felt the urge and decided to stop into Melody for some relaxation. Took that long walk down to mamasan and led to the room. Was met by Jules and decided to go with 30 minutes after seeing her. She's a bit thicker than I like, so 30 was more than enough time. The massage was more of a rubdown and the fun was ok. Nothing too special, but still got the job done. She's very pleasant and plenty nice. Firm legs and breasts, just a bit of a belly (me too!) and thick.

    Would I see her again? Not likely. Not because of her, more because of just not being my type.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape