Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 470 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 7049
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6779

    Recommendations

    Hello Friends. I recently wanted to start getting back into the AMP or LMP scene, but I have a taste for more thicker women. Not BBW, but women who got some good assets on them. I don't really care if they have fake stuff or not. I just wanted to see if any of you guys know any places in at least the fort Lauderdale area? I would love to know some places that allow some good DFK. I am more than will to provide anything to get some good recommendations!

  2. #6778
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    1 and done for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Celite8991  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone wanted to give a review for this one. Massage is awesome and the jacuzzi in the beginning helps relieve some muscle tension. I've been going to her for about a year now and I recommend checking her out. $. 5 roses total with HE. (30 min in hot tub and hour for massage.).

    https://share.google/lD8Hm6bvB6J26Mjjh
    I wrote a review on TER on her. Personally I wanted to leave right when I got there. Not attractive to me and stoner vibe. To each their own I guess.

  3. #6777
    Quote Originally Posted by OralWonder  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review.

    Anything else on the menu? Are you allowed to touch her during the time in the Jacuzzi or massage?
    No touching but the massage is worth it. She will sit in the hottub with you also. Big melons.

  4. #6776
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho  [View Original Post]
    So, the pics on the website are NOT of the actual women?
    Correct. All fake pictures.

  5. #6775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 585
    Quote Originally Posted by SatchBoogie  [View Original Post]
    Are the photos on the website real or even close?
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Yes they are cis female. Identify as female and assigned female at birth. And they are Asian. That is the all that you can expect.
    So, the pics on the website are NOT of the actual women?

  6. #6774
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by SatchBoogie  [View Original Post]
    Are the photos on the website real or even close?
    Yes they are cis female. Identify as female and assigned female at birth. And they are Asian. That is the all that you can expect.

  7. #6773
    Quote Originally Posted by Yang888  [View Original Post]
    She wanted 200 donation for FS, plus the HF.

    Also, here's the shop link if it helps anyone: www.sakura7799.com.
    Are the photos on the website real or even close?

  8. #6772
    Quote Originally Posted by Celite8991  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone wanted to give a review for this one. Massage is awesome and the jacuzzi in the beginning helps relieve some muscle tension. I've been going to her for about a year now and I recommend checking her out. $. 5 roses total with HE. (30 min in hot tub and hour for massage.).

    https://share.google/lD8Hm6bvB6J26Mjjh
    Thanks for the review.

    Anything else on the menu? Are you allowed to touch her during the time in the Jacuzzi or massage?

  9. #6771

    Jacuzzi and magik hands

    Hey everyone wanted to give a review for this one. Massage is awesome and the jacuzzi in the beginning helps relieve some muscle tension. I've been going to her for about a year now and I recommend checking her out. $. 5 roses total with HE. (30 min in hot tub and hour for massage.).

    https://share.google/lD8Hm6bvB6J26Mjjh

  10. #6770
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    So $230.

    Total just for BJ.

    How much did she want for FS?
    She wanted 200 donation for FS, plus the HF.

    Also, here's the shop link if it helps anyone: www.sakura7799.com.

  11. #6769
    Quote Originally Posted by Yang888  [View Original Post]
    Pulled Grace on a slow afternoon. Had some time to kill so thought I'd stop by.

    Early 30's, on the shorter side, slim with a little shape to her. C cup range, ink running down her ribs. Pretty face and a chill vibe right from the door.

    Shower to start. She lathered me up, leaned in close, rubbed up on me while she rinsed. Got a couple kisses out of it before we moved.

    Onto the bed and she went in for some make out time, hand sliding down for a slow HJ to get me up. Kept popping up to kiss me which kept the GFE vibe flowing. Slid down into BBBJ after, decent suction, used her tongue well.

    Nutted and she wiped me down with a warm towel. Hung around and chilled before I jetted.

    80 to the house, 150 donation. She tried to push for more upfront but settled without much fuss.
    So $230.

    Total just for BJ.

    How much did she want for FS?

  12. #6768

    Grace at Atlantis Spa

    Pulled Grace on a slow afternoon. Had some time to kill so thought I'd stop by.

    Early 30's, on the shorter side, slim with a little shape to her. C cup range, ink running down her ribs. Pretty face and a chill vibe right from the door.

    Shower to start. She lathered me up, leaned in close, rubbed up on me while she rinsed. Got a couple kisses out of it before we moved.

    Onto the bed and she went in for some make out time, hand sliding down for a slow HJ to get me up. Kept popping up to kiss me which kept the GFE vibe flowing. Slid down into BBBJ after, decent suction, used her tongue well.

    Nutted and she wiped me down with a warm towel. Hung around and chilled before I jetted.

    80 to the house, 150 donation. She tried to push for more upfront but settled without much fuss.

  13. #6767
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHagar  [View Original Post]
    Apple? As in *the* Apple? Or am I reading too much into this?
    I think when that Apple was around the one at Asian Mist was in grade school.

  14. #6766
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog721  [View Original Post]
    Pu put on about 10 or 15 lb too. For those who know Yumi at relaxing she had the same body type but was younger and darker skin like a Latina. Pretty good massage made her gush as I was going down she did a prostate massage which was wild and her overall usual excellent service. She really got into it today and is by far my favorite just because of her voice and overall attitude. Not as wild or as hardcore as Ruby or lucky, but looks better is pretty wild and gives a decent massage.
    Anna was my ATF, at Asian mist. I'm hoping she comes back one day.

  15. #6765
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Rando1313  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Sasa? Looks or service? Thanks.
    I think she's great. Fun attitude and very skilled, aims to please. I don't think you can go wrong.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape