Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 3966 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 59488
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58843

    South Cobb Exploration

    I've been having the itch to get a massage so today was the day I decided to see what Cobb county is offering. I live on the westside of the city and dread having to go out to Gwinnett Co. For any action, but I've been seeing all the comments about Cobb Co. Being dry, so I figured I try my luck with one of the spots on this side. I planned to go to PZ Massage of south cobb based off a post a few weeks ago, but when I pulled into the parking lot, there was a LE car parked. Now they could've been at any of the spots in this strip mall, but it spooked me and I didn't feel like dealing with any potential issues, so I drove north on S Cobb. I knew there was a spot near the intersection of S Cobb and Concord called H Massage that I thought about giving a try. I called on the way there but no one picked up. When I got to the parking lot, called again, no answer. I happened to see Healing Massage on the opposite corner. So I gave them a call and they picked up so I decided to go there. Once I walked in, a cute woman greeted me, then took me to the room. So at this point, things were looking promising. Got to the room, undressed, got a knock on the door, and in walks in a different woman, much much older, and thick in the mid section. I immediately lost interest in getting any extra from her, but I still wanted to see if this place even offered anything.

    So the massage starts as normal, she put the sheet over me and started pressed and chopping around my body. Now in my experience, this last for maybe 5-10 minutes then it's off with sheet and the oil rub begins. This didn't happen. She massaged my left and right side with the sheet for like 20 minutes. Strike 1. Then when it came time for the oil rub, she only moved the sheet to expose my back. Strike 2. At this point, I'm sure no extras will be offered. Now it's time to do my lower half, and she only uncovers my legs and makes sure to keep the boys covered up. Strike 3. She did rub my cheeks, but in a more professional way, nothing sensual about it. She did graze the boys a few times, but I honestly think it was an accident. On the flip, she made sure I was covered up while turning around then went to start massaging my shoulder. Since it's the end, I'm pretty much ready to go on with my day. But like 5 minutes before she finished, she did ask if I had been there before. In my head, I'm like "why didn't you ask this at the beginning", knowing this is usually the secret password for extra. I usually answer "yea I've been here before" but today I just said yes this is my first time because I felt it would be a waste of time and money to pay for anything extra at that point. So overall, massage was like 6. 5/10. Hope this review helps anyone wanting to explore Cobb Co. PM me if you've been to healing massage off S Cobb and maybe have some advice. I'm stilling feeling the itch, so if anyone has suggestion for Cobb Co. , I'm all ears.

  2. #58842

    Share

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch112  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this will make it in time but I am planning to go to Mint tonight and I was wondering who in the new lineup should I see if I enjoyed Cherry a lot. Cherry was very good to me.
    Can you share on here after. I'm thinking of going soon, first time.

  3. #58841

    Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch112  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this will make it in time but I am planning to go to Mint tonight and I was wondering who in the new lineup should I see if I enjoyed Cherry a lot. Cherry was very good to me.
    As of last week cherry wasn't there. I would say Yo-yo or Paris. Had fun with both. Skye was okay but wouldn't repeated. There was another girl Jenny that looked nice.

  4. #58840

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Gianna. I saw her twice in a week and she had two different numbers. She's fun.

    https://www.erome.com/a/C1FRCz9b
    Could you PM info? Looks like fun.

  5. #58839

    Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch112  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this will make it in time but I am planning to go to Mint tonight and I was wondering who in the new lineup should I see if I enjoyed Cherry a lot. Cherry was very good to me.
    Yo-yo or maybe Paris. This was as of last week not sure if its changed again.

  6. #58838

    Mint trip

    I don't know if this will make it in time but I am planning to go to Mint tonight and I was wondering who in the new lineup should I see if I enjoyed Cherry a lot. Cherry was very good to me.

  7. #58837

    EK update?

    Do they offer good massage as well?

    Please dm if you have intel on EK.

  8. #58836
    Quote Originally Posted by BFootball3  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys know if they ever off bare? BBBJ or BBFS?

    Is this rare, or is it possible? Is it something you work your way too or ask for.

    See my previous post for 7.

    But to add more, I'm younger so I do just want the nut. The escorts can be hard to get to and most are high on drugs.

    The AMP is definitely safer and more convenient. But the cost is kinda like almost might as well go agency / high scale girl.
    Does it occur. Yes.

    Opinion. Most are not good at BJ much less trying for BBBJ.

    BBFS is usually not an offering, but an experience that can occur when working a session or have invested enough (time or $'s) for a rapport.

  9. #58835

    Never had a Latina

    Certainly wouldn't pay for one.

    Quote Originally Posted by NateF  [View Original Post]
    90% of the time the Latinas will give a trash massage and often short you on time, the ogre prob the most decent at giving a massage. Only reason to go to Chi, wellbeing, sunrise, moonlight ect is if you just really like Latinas and the possibility of L3 if that is what you are craving.

  10. #58834

    Latina spots

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJinx  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for that list! I wish I had seen it before I visited Moonlight on Friday morning. Which was not a happy experience, the massage sucked, and I actually felt like a ring, or something was leaving micro-abrasions on my neck at some point. I have no idea of the name of the masseuse, but perhaps I should have asked for the Ogre.

    I look forward to checking out some of your suggestions when I'm back in the area.
    90% of the time the Latinas will give a trash massage and often short you on time, the ogre prob the most decent at giving a massage. Only reason to go to Chi, wellbeing, sunrise, moonlight ect is if you just really like Latinas and the possibility of L3 if that is what you are craving.

  11. #58833
    Thank you for that list! I wish I had seen it before I visited Moonlight on Friday morning. Which was not a happy experience, the massage sucked, and I actually felt like a ring, or something was leaving micro-abrasions on my neck at some point. I have no idea of the name of the masseuse, but perhaps I should have asked for the Ogre.

    I look forward to checking out some of your suggestions when I'm back in the area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    A quick few.

    Duluth.

    Wellbeing. Tableshower.

    Gardinia spa. Tableshower.

    Golden head Sun spa. Tableshower.

    Sarah Sarah. Tableshower.

    Soo relax. Tableshower.

    Aura (prior Daisy) - tableshower..

  12. #58832

    That was my thinking

    I wanted her to remember me, but when she asked how much of a IP (which I hate) . I made believe I thought for a long time, and I could see she was getting nervous. I said 60. She said ok but no touching me. I said that's okay, I don't need to touch. Figuring next time for another 10 or 15, she will sell "Touch" . And Ill resond, only if it utc.

    Quote Originally Posted by CastingLures  [View Original Post]
    You probably know this, but depends on if you want to go back. You could have offered $40 or $50 if it was a one time thing and been OK. No touch HE for $60 sets you up for more on the next go round.

  13. #58831
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I did a L1 today in Duluth. No touch but a slow great end of happiness along with a great massage, no interruptions and the full hour. . 7 +. 6. Was that too much or too little?
    You probably know this, but depends on if you want to go back. You could have offered $40 or $50 if it was a one time thing and been OK. No touch HE for $60 sets you up for more on the next go round.

  14. #58830

    Question

    Do you guys know if they ever off bare? BBBJ or BBFS?

    Is this rare, or is it possible? Is it something you work your way too or ask for.

    See my previous post for 7.

    But to add more, I'm younger so I do just want the nut. The escorts can be hard to get to and most are high on drugs.

    The AMP is definitely safer and more convenient. But the cost is kinda like almost might as well go agency / high scale girl.

  15. #58829

    First time - 7 healing

    Hi guys went and did my first visit at a AMP, chose 7 since mint was closed today.

    Told them it was my first time. So I didn't get to pick a girl, I think they were feeling me out. She said "we don't do that here".

    Got Alma? She's 37, Chinese. To me she was cute, and got the job done. But would love to see all options.

    Massage was actually good especially for what I thought. 8/10 (for what it is).

    Did house 80. And got away with L3 for 120 so OTD 200.

    Again I keep saying I'm new so probably how I got away with lower price.

    This is probabaly be a when I actually need a massage I visit type thing and will probably opt for HJ / L1 going forward. I'm thinking of trying L3 at MINT.

    I'd anyone was more details PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape